Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2022, 07:01 AM

21,984 posts, read 13,030,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
That certainly was true when fewer Americans were actually vaccinated. Now most Americans have had at least one shot.
Isn't it roughly 1/3 of Americans who haven't? By coincidence (or not), 1/3 of the population can't be hynotized, either.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:23 AM

15,101 posts, read 8,656,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Biology is complex in a way that physics isn't. It is not reasonable to extrapolate the inaccurate predictions of immune response to those of climate change.

Physics models can be based on extremely precise measurements of known quantities. Biological measurements are almost never that precise, and require large, imprecise studies to even estimate.
Nope, not even close. Mainstream science, including medicine and biology is based on Newtonian Physics, which itself is predicated upon an inaccurate set of assumptions relative to “physical matter”. The big problem with that is, “physical matter” has been proven by quantum physics to not even exist! So you can’t actually have precise measurements of an illusion, can you?

And this is where “modern medicine” fails miserably, because it’s based on the existence of physical matter too, just as all of the other mainstream sciences do.

To illustrate just how drastically misguided we are, biological science for which modern allopathic medicine is based, continues to operate under the false pretense of “genetic determination”, which was long ago proven to be false, yet totally ignored by the mainstream biological sciences, due to the devastating impact of such a discovery to all of its previous assumptions. Modern science, modern biology and modern medicine simply has too much invested in the false construct to allow such a truth to upset all of their apple carts. No one is willing to go back and re-examine all of their previous assumptions.

I know this is a bit deep for the general audience here.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:28 AM

57,382 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Isn't it roughly 1/3 of Americans who haven't? By coincidence (or not), 1/3 of the population can't be hynotized, either.
Somewhere over 80% of the population has been vaccinated.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
If it’s misinformation then provide a credible source, not a video but a research article. The premise of this thread is a perfect example of misinformation. More vaccinated are dying because the vaccine is destroying their immune system. That is just completely absurd and unsupported.

Why are you still questioning the vaccine at this point, if you don’t think it’s worth it then don’t take the vaccine.
Perhaps you’d like the confession from the perpetrators? That’s what you seem to be asking for here. That’s precisely what all of you ALWAYS DO … you demand “sources”, which you will then automatically reject as not credible.

But let’s be very clear, we have credible scientists, and medical professionals that have measured the dramatic decline in key immune system markers post vaccination. That’s a documented fact, but it seems like you’ve now convinced yourself that if they post a video exposing this truth, it’s not credible? What kind of logic are you applying here?

But since you are so selective in who you are willing to consider “credible”, go read about how the mRNA technology deliberately turns off your immune response in order to protect the mRNA from being destroyed before it can enter your cells. It’s in the scientific literature written by those who made this crap.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 11-27-2022 at 07:38 AM..

Old 11-27-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Then it's not a vaccine. True vaccines prevent you from getting a disease. Changing the definition of "vaccine" to fit the way this shot works IS fraud. And coming right out and stating "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," as U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated in 2021, is also fraud.

There is also no proof that the vaccine reduces the risk of serious symptoms, since the vaccine was mutating to a more mild strain when the vaccine came out.
Call it whatever you want it was effective in keeping people off ventilators or worse.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Perhaps you’d like the confession from the perpetrators? That’s what you seem to be asking for here. That’s precisely what all of you ALWAYS DO … you demand “sources”, which you will then automatically reject as not credible.
You can go on the CDC website and see the numbers, be my guest.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:36 AM

21,984 posts, read 13,030,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Call it whatever you want it was effective in keeping people off ventilators or worse.
Not really; mostly they learned that venting isn't the right treatment and was killing folks.

But even if it DOES mitigate symptoms in those who get the shot, there's absolutely no evidence that ME getting a shot protects YOU or vise-versa.

Gotta love those who get Covid and say, "Thank goodness I got the 'vaccine' and (however many) boosters or it would've been much worse!" You can't prove that... Bless their hearts!

Old 11-27-2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout

Doing everything supposedly "at risk" is not called science. It's called a deliberate crime. This is, without exaggeration, the biggest crime in the past 100 years or perhaps in human history. The amount of worldwide government coordination was staggering. In addition, the lies are worse once you discover the details. They "KNEW" that "the shot" was worthless. It's prevented no transmission, caused hospitalizations and insurmountable deaths along with life long debilitating maladies. Cancer is skyrocketing so bad now they call it "turbo cancer."

This is a de-population agenda that was set in motion some time ago and "the jab" was one of their best methods of accomplishing this. This is the ONLY reason why so-called COVID was introduced That's right....do your homework you will find all of them Schwab, Bill Gates-From-Hell, King Charles of England, Ted Turner (former owner of CNN who has 5 children), various world leaders and others saying that "the world has too many people and we need to get the numbers down." This was a coordinated effort and those who were 'non the wiser" fell for it. Many of those who fell for "the hoax" have to understand that there is tremendous evil in the world. And that yes, people in leadership positions can be evil and do sinister and evil things. It's been done before throughout history....but nothing like it is now.

The scare tactics worked on "the sheep." It was those who took pride in handing over their sovereignty to governments consisting of individuals who could care less about them. Oh, and they KNOW what's happening with "the clot shot" but they continue to push it anyway because it's doing what they want..."culling the herd." The "vaxxed" are dropping like flies from 6 years old (who had no say in whether to get "the poison" or not I blame the parents) from heart attacks to elders dying of a multitude of complications. It's mass murder...that's exactly what it is. Still births are up in pregnant women who took "the shot" as well.

Funeral homes are as busy as ever and the clots they are pulling out of people's bodies who took "the poison" look like calamari (if you don't know what that is look it up).

"Some of the strongest evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused crippling injuries and huge numbers of deaths in the vaccinated population have come from funeral home directors who have reported huge spikes in deaths in their business that correlate with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines and mandates.

Besides reporting on the huge increase in deaths they have been seeing since the roll out of the COVID vaccines, the embalmers have been reporting what they are finding inside the veins and arteries of these dead bodies: huge “blood clots” that do not resemble traditional blood clots at all, but are long fibrous entities that can completely block a vein or artery.

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before"
Read the full article HERE.

There's absolutely no reason why ANYONE at this point should be in defense of this poison that they've pushed on our children and the populace at large. It's a killer....!!! Some say "well I've had the shot and nothing happened to me." Well, it's because of a number of things; either they're lying (many "vaxxed" individuals are in deep denial), the side-effects haven't appeared yet (many people start having side-effects even a year out and don't know it's because of "the shot"), or they got a placebo.

It's so bad that they have to set-up "non-vaxxed" blood clinics because "vaxxed" blood is ruined....it's useless:

"Swiss naturopath George Della Pietra has started a new “SafeBlood Donation” service to provide clean, unvaccinated blood for patients needing transfusions.

Since the general blood supply is now tainted with “fully vaccinated,” spike protein-laden chemical blood, demand for pure blood is soaring. Pietra apparently saw this as a great opportunity to provide clean blood, which is now more in-demand than ever."
Read the full article (Unvaccinated blood banks? Learn about the growing movement for clean transfusions) HERE.

COVID Smear Artists Want “Amnesty” For Their Lies

I'm not going to go back-and-forth with those who still believe in "the hoax" and are stuck in delusion. If you haven't gotten it by now....there's simply no hope for you. Take Care
Excellent synopsis.

Old 11-27-2022, 07:43 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,475,296 times
Majority of COVID deaths are now among the vaccinated and boosted

It took long enough. This is a good indication that we have turned the corner and more of the naysayers have done the right thing and taken the vaccine.

When all the people are vaccinated and boosted all of the deaths will come from that group. A far smaller number of deaths than than if the entire country was unvaccinated.

When there are any who are not vaccinated, their percentage of serious illness and death will always be far higher than for those who are vaccinated and currently boosted.

It is because there are so many vaccinated and boosted that the hospitals are able to keep up with demand, and we have been able to open up our economy. No, toting guns in the corridors of state capitols did not open up our economy, trying to kidnap governors didn't do it. The vaccines did it.

A big thanks to former president Trump and the FDA for getting those vaccines out into the public in such a short span of time, and thanks to all of our public health and medical teams across the country who provide us the services which get the vaccines to the people and those who so diligently work in hospitals and medical clinics to help us cope when we get infected.

Thanks to the vaccines we are on track and the economy is roaring along at nearly full employment!

Old 11-27-2022, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I did get the COVID vaccine in 2020, and then caught the virus a year later. My infection from COVID was like the mildest form of the flu I've ever experienced. Speaking of which, I just recovered from influenza. I was sick for a week, with a constant fever of 100-102. I got my flu shot three months ago, and it did not do a damn thing for me. Funny thing is, the years that I didn't get my flu shot I either didn't get the flu that year, or it was very mild.

The COVID vaccine is a horrible fraud
Years ago, my mother was convinced by her doctor that she absolutely needed the flu shot at her age, and in spite of my objections, she took her doctor’s advice. She’d never taken flu shots before. After the first jab, she got sick with mild, flu-like sysmptoms, and it turned into bronchitis. The next year, same thing, only the bronchitis was more severe. The 3rd year, she ended up with pneumonia. After the bout with pneumonia, I asked her if she had a death wish? She looked at me strangely, and said “what a ridiculous question. Of course not!” So I told her to stop trying to kill herself with those flu shots that has made her sick three years in a row.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies