Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2022, 12:51 AM

13,073 posts, read 7,511,991 times

Advertisements

^This week I've been watching some older Hallmark movies. That's drama
YDmV

Old 11-26-2022, 06:53 AM

334 posts, read 188,428 times
Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout

Doing everything supposedly "at risk" is not called science. It's called a deliberate crime. This is, without exaggeration, the biggest crime in the past 100 years or perhaps in human history. The amount of worldwide government coordination was staggering. In addition, the lies are worse once you discover the details. They "KNEW" that "the shot" was worthless. It's prevented no transmission, caused hospitalizations and insurmountable deaths along with life long debilitating maladies. Cancer is skyrocketing so bad now they call it "turbo cancer."

This is a de-population agenda that was set in motion some time ago and "the jab" was one of their best methods of accomplishing this. This is the ONLY reason why so-called COVID was introduced That's right....do your homework you will find all of them Schwab, Bill Gates-From-Hell, King Charles of England, Ted Turner (former owner of CNN who has 5 children), various world leaders and others saying that "the world has too many people and we need to get the numbers down." This was a coordinated effort and those who were 'non the wiser" fell for it. Many of those who fell for "the hoax" have to understand that there is tremendous evil in the world. And that yes, people in leadership positions can be evil and do sinister and evil things. It's been done before throughout history....but nothing like it is now.

The scare tactics worked on "the sheep." It was those who took pride in handing over their sovereignty to governments consisting of individuals who could care less about them. Oh, and they KNOW what's happening with "the clot shot" but they continue to push it anyway because it's doing what they want..."culling the herd." The "vaxxed" are dropping like flies from 6 years old (who had no say in whether to get "the poison" or not I blame the parents) from heart attacks to elders dying of a multitude of complications. It's mass murder...that's exactly what it is. Still births are up in pregnant women who took "the shot" as well.

Funeral homes are as busy as ever and the clots they are pulling out of people's bodies who took "the poison" look like calamari (if you don't know what that is look it up).

"Some of the strongest evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused crippling injuries and huge numbers of deaths in the vaccinated population have come from funeral home directors who have reported huge spikes in deaths in their business that correlate with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines and mandates.

Besides reporting on the huge increase in deaths they have been seeing since the roll out of the COVID vaccines, the embalmers have been reporting what they are finding inside the veins and arteries of these dead bodies: huge “blood clots” that do not resemble traditional blood clots at all, but are long fibrous entities that can completely block a vein or artery.

Richard Hirschman, who has been a licensed embalmer for over 21 years and has embalmed thousands of bodies, said in a recent interview with the RAIR Foundation that while he was accustomed to seeing blood clots in 5 to 10% of the bodies he embalmed, that now he is seeing almost 85% of the bodies he is embalming have blood clots, which started after the roll out of the COVID vaccines, and that these “blood clots” are nothing like he has ever seen before"
Read the full article HERE.

There's absolutely no reason why ANYONE at this point should be in defense of this poison that they've pushed on our children and the populace at large. It's a killer....!!! Some say "well I've had the shot and nothing happened to me." Well, it's because of a number of things; either they're lying (many "vaxxed" individuals are in deep denial), the side-effects haven't appeared yet (many people start having side-effects even a year out and don't know it's because of "the shot"), or they got a placebo.

It's so bad that they have to set-up "non-vaxxed" blood clinics because "vaxxed" blood is ruined....it's useless:

"Swiss naturopath George Della Pietra has started a new “SafeBlood Donation” service to provide clean, unvaccinated blood for patients needing transfusions.

Since the general blood supply is now tainted with “fully vaccinated,” spike protein-laden chemical blood, demand for pure blood is soaring. Pietra apparently saw this as a great opportunity to provide clean blood, which is now more in-demand than ever."
Read the full article (Unvaccinated blood banks? Learn about the growing movement for clean transfusions) HERE.

COVID Smear Artists Want “Amnesty” For Their Lies

I'm not going to go back-and-forth with those who still believe in "the hoax" and are stuck in delusion. If you haven't gotten it by now....there's simply no hope for you. Take Care

Old 11-26-2022, 07:03 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
I got the two Pfizer shots in July of '21, but thankfully haven't gotten any of their poison boosters. I have had no issues but did get covid twice. Nice vaccine....really seems to work well. Too much evidence is out there about these blood clots and young people dropping over dead, Covid was deliberately released by globalists to be timed exactly with the 2020 election, and the World Economic Forum is on record as saying global depopulation is their goal. Figure it out.

Special award for the first leftist who calls this a baseless conspiracy.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 11-26-2022 at 07:15 AM..

Old 11-26-2022, 07:26 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,651,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Not if you're obese. Your immune system is already compromised and a vaccine is useless.

Americans need a diet and a treadmill, not another booster shot.

Between the cold, flu, and COVID there are thousands of different variants that modern medicine cannot prepare you for. Evolution has already won, the viruses have won.

Your only chance is to to not be obese.
They demand these shots, and masks, and "distancing", and no gatherings or visits, and shutdowns, etc....to "save lives".
Funny, though....smoke shops, liquor stores, and fast food joints were considered "essential businesses" and allowed to remain open.
If you wanna save a lot of lives...ban cigarettes, booze, and fast food. And leave the gyms/fitness centers open.

Old 11-26-2022, 08:40 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
One group I used to join for our shared activity/hobby a few times a month for years is still stating on their website heading, "All Are Welcome! Please Join Us!" Next paragraph: "We are still insisting on proof of vaccination to participate; masking is optional but encouraged. We have received a few complaints, but as long as the majority of our members are comfortable with it, we will continue with this policy." How is that not exclusionary and discriminatory?

Not to mention just plain stupid!

Oh, and they pride themselves on being "inclusive and accepting of all."

Old 11-26-2022, 11:09 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Wow, we finally found a point we agree on. This is absolutely true … people have been taking flu shots and dying from the flu anyway, for several decades. Greta job! Such a terrific point to highlight.

And that’s why I’ve never taken a flu shot. I’m pretty logically minded, and pretty decent with math. And based on my age, divided by the times I contracted flu-like symptoms, it turned out that doing nothing resulted in a 98% efficacy rate, compared to the most wildly optimistic efficacy rate of any flu vaccine that couldn’t come close to 98%. And that’s assuming I actually contracted the flu … since there are so many things that can cause flu-like symptoms, I may never have had the flu at all, ever .. maybe not even once?

In any case, I always figured, why take a vaccine claiming 85% effectiveness, when doing nothing netted 98%?
I did get the COVID vaccine in 2020, and then caught the virus a year later. My infection from COVID was like the mildest form of the flu I've ever experienced. Speaking of which, I just recovered from influenza. I was sick for a week, with a constant fever of 100-102. I got my flu shot three months ago, and it did not do a damn thing for me. Funny thing is, the years that I didn't get my flu shot I either didn't get the flu that year, or it was very mild.

The COVID vaccine is a horrible fraud

Old 11-26-2022, 12:13 PM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I did get the COVID vaccine in 2020, and then caught the virus a year later. My infection from COVID was like the mildest form of the flu I've ever experienced. Speaking of which, I just recovered from influenza. I was sick for a week, with a constant fever of 100-102. I got my flu shot three months ago, and it did not do a damn thing for me. Funny thing is, the years that I didn't get my flu shot I either didn't get the flu that year, or it was very mild.

The COVID vaccine is a horrible fraud
Being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of serious symptoms and long-term health issues if you do get COVID. So, the vaccine worked as intended in your case. Explain how that's fraud.

Old 11-26-2022, 12:35 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of serious symptoms and long-term health issues if you do get COVID. So, the vaccine worked as intended in your case. Explain how that's fraud.
Simple, you cannot claim the vaccine protected me, when even the manufacturer says that a year after getting vaccinated you have lost almost all protections that the vaccine purported to offer. So no, I do not buy your opinion that the vaccine was responsible for my mild case. A person I know had not received the vaccine, caught the same exact virus as I did, the same time I did, and he also had a very mild case.

I'd expect the same exact argument from the snake oil salesman, or the guy selling elephant repellent. His product is not why there are no elephants in my neighborhood. But you are welcome to run out and buy his elephant repellent.

Old 11-26-2022, 12:45 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,555,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Seems to be the boosted Covidians who get it. And why not, with all that extra COVID injected into them. At least the pharma community got their profit$. Nothing like doing an experiment, where you get paid first, though it fails afterwards. Sweet.
Surprising this far along, and you still don't understand how the vaccine works.

How could you miss the conversations about mRNA vaccines? It was everywhere.

"The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nes/facts.html

Old 11-26-2022, 01:00 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
In fact the Influenza vaccine also provides some Covid protection. Possibly from some non-specific precharging of the immune system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies