Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2022, 09:11 AM

37,106 posts, read 41,277,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
We’re told that the “cowpox” virus was similar enough to the smallpox virus, that it worked!
Yes, it did work. There are huge gaps in your understanding of virology and vaccines.

Actually, modern smallpox vaccines used vaccinia virus, not cowpox.

Old 11-27-2022, 09:21 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Multiple studies have shown a lower risk of covid after flu vaccination. Would you like to provide one showing differently?
Statistics can be manipulated to reach any conclusion desired. People familiar with statistical analysis fully understand that fact.

This fact was the source of the old axiom, “there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics”.

Furthermore, aside the Pfizer documents which revealed some of the clinical trial shenanigans engaged in, there is a very long history of these carefully designed frauds pretending to be clinical trials, which are paid for by the pharmaceutical establishment. You think they aren’t going to get what they paid for? Of course they are.

One of the more blatantly absurd “techniques” among the many, is to eliminate the data from participants who do not complete the full course of the trial. So, if the trial includes multiple doses of X, but people experience bad reactions from the first, or die, they are excluded from the results. Imagine that! So the safety test only considers the data collected from those who safely complete the trial. There are a multitude of similarly self serving techniques employed to ensure the “integrity” of the results. This, by the way can be translated from Orwellian English, into plain English as ensuring the desired results are achieved, by any means necessary.

Old 11-27-2022, 09:22 AM

18,802 posts, read 8,474,425 times
Quote:
Yes, it did work. There are huge gaps in your understanding of virology and vaccines.

Geo. Washington and Alexander Hamilton were the Fauci's of their day.

https://www.unitypoint.org/blankchil...a-322faad640f4

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ar/5456106001/

Old 11-27-2022, 09:26 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:

Nope, sorry. There are no “gaps” in my logic, understanding or knowledge of the truthful facts. The “coxpox” virus was used as the inoculating agent during the timeframe the vaccine is said to have eradicated the disease, and remained in use for 100 years. The use of the actual “smallpox” virus was a more recent development, and likely the reason for the vaccine induced cases of smallpox which are well documented.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:15 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northrick View Post
OMG! I'm permanently damaged and doomed to die! How could this have happened?!

Yes, that was sarcasm. I got the vaccine, the bivalent booster and I'm doing just dandy.
I never got the vaccine or any booster and am doing just dandy. Glad we are both doing fine. However, I'm very glad I don't have some unproven/untested substance floating around in my immune system.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:18 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
the "idiot" is alive (presumably) and you're dead, Corpses don't have much say
YDMV
Dead people seem to have enough to get up and out to vote.

Old 11-27-2022, 11:08 AM

13,073 posts, read 7,515,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Dead people seem to have enough to get up and out to vote.
LOL
I wonder who and how them dead people were counted so soon after the elections ?
Someone must have stood them up or conjured them out.
YDMV

Old 11-27-2022, 11:20 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,976,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I never got the vaccine or any booster and am doing just dandy. Glad we are both doing fine. However, I'm very glad I don't have some unproven/untested substance floating around in my immune system.
No vaccine or booster and doing dandy here, too! In fact, everyone I know who didn't get is is also doing dandy whereas everyone I know who got it has had Covid at least once and often multiple times. But I'm sure that's just adecdotal evidence and not "scientific."

Last edited by otterhere; 11-27-2022 at 12:32 PM..

Old 11-27-2022, 11:57 AM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Not really; mostly they learned that venting isn't the right treatment and was killing folks.

But even if it DOES mitigate symptoms in those who get the shot, there's absolutely no evidence that ME getting a shot protects YOU or vise-versa.

Gotta love those who get Covid and say, "Thank goodness I got the 'vaccine' and (however many) boosters or it would've been much worse!" You can't prove that... Bless their hearts!
Mp in hospitals during the height of the pandemic were unvaccinated.

Old 11-27-2022, 01:26 PM

3,281 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
What happened to the claim that 99.99998% of covid deaths were the unvaccinated?

If 100,000,000 were vaccinated and .25% die from COVID, there will be 250,000 deaths.
If 500,000 were unvaccinated and 4% die from COVID, there will be 20,000 deaths.

Sure there are absolutely more deaths in the first camp, but the chances of dying are much lower if you are vaccinated.

If you don’t believe in vaccination, that’s fine. But the fact that there are absolutely more deaths in the vaccinated population shouldn’t be giving you more comfort that you are less likely to die from COVID if you are unvaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies