Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 07:20 PM

7,934 posts, read 9,156,295 times

Advertisements

Why does anyone care what Kanye has to say on this or anything really? The guy clearly is mental. You might as well ask the crazy homeless guy on the subway his opinion.

I don't get the worshipping of celebrities who are clearly bat ***** crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2022, 07:24 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,836,286 times
Kayne is going to be the first person to disprove the old adage "any publicity is good publicity."

Old 12-07-2022, 07:32 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Why does Kanye West think Jews should forgive Hitler? Jews have never forgiven the ancient egyptians for slavery; why would we even think to forgive Hitler for exterminating 6 million of us?

I wonder if Kanye thinks black people in America should forgive the Confederate south for slavery?
Kanye West once said "slavery was a choice". And Kanye West was found wearing a Confederate flag on his jacket. He just being a useful idiot. And he apparently likes it. Why he's trying to appeal to the antisemitic persons out there, I think he may have always been this way.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:06 PM

13,269 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Here is what Rabbis think about Kanye West's statements you might be surprised what they said.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:34 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Why does Kanye West think Jews should forgive Hitler? Jews have never forgiven the ancient egyptians for slavery; why would we even think to forgive Hitler for exterminating 6 million of us?

I wonder if Kanye thinks black people in America should forgive the Confederate south for slavery?
He lost black folks when he said "slavery was a choice".

Old 12-07-2022, 09:41 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
I think this is hilarious. Anytime someone says something that is politically incorrect and offends a large number of people I'm fine with it. At least it gets people to think. I mean, leftists go out of their way sometimes to offend Christians and conservatives. I'll admit I like to take contrarian positions just to poke at people's egos and make them think sometimes.

In any case, there are far bigger fish to fry than Kanye. So I had Belling and Hannity on while I was playing Timberborn. Belling's main theme today is how you can't trust the mainstream media because they simply do not report fairly. They shill for democrats (more by what they won't report than what they do report) while targetting conservatives, and the evidence is everywhere. Hannity mostly talked about China, how they are an authoritarian nation that tracks everything their citizens do... how their cameras can zoom in and track eye movements and facial expressions of people.

They've both also brought up Musk the last couple of days. Now musk has balls. He basically shows how the status quo manipulate narratives. How groups/herds of people protect their own interests. He exposes human nature for all to see. Democrats doing it to advance their cause is only the latest example. A lot of this stuff is top down, meaning someone at the top gives the order, and people below obey, but a lot of it is the people actually believe their cause is just enough to bend the rules to get their side more power, which describes democrats today, the modern day religious fundamentalists. They think their cause is just, and conservatives are dangerous.

To me society going into the 2020's is quite fascinating. Soros is supposedly against Xi, but supports progressives who have their own brand of censorship and authoritarianism they support, meanwhile demonizing conservatives as being the authoritarians and dangerous. It's all so fascinating to me. Human nature playing out in 2022 just like it would be thousands of years earlier. Nothing about our species has changed besides our technology. I love how the internet and information allows one to figure out how everything works not just with human nature but this entire universe and this perceived reality in which we live.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:51 PM

19,220 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I don't know if the Jewish population has forgiven Hitler for what he did to their ancestors. That's up to them. I do, however, forgive Kanye for being an idiot. And I suggest he get back on his meds as soon as possible.

Old 12-07-2022, 10:06 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I think this is hilarious. Anytime someone says something that is politically incorrect and offends a large number of people I'm fine with it. At least it gets people to think. I mean, leftists go out of their way sometimes to offend Christians and conservatives. I'll admit I like to take contrarian positions just to poke at people's egos and make them think sometimes.

In any case, there are far bigger fish to fry than Kanye. So I had Belling and Hannity on while I was playing Timberborn. Belling's main theme today is how you can't trust the mainstream media because they simply do not report fairly. They shill for democrats (more by what they won't report than what they do report) while targetting conservatives, and the evidence is everywhere. Hannity mostly talked about China, how they are an authoritarian nation that tracks everything their citizens do... how their cameras can zoom in and track eye movements and facial expressions of people.

They've both also brought up Musk the last couple of days. Now musk has balls. He basically shows how the status quo manipulate narratives. How groups/herds of people protect their own interests. He exposes human nature for all to see. Democrats doing it to advance their cause is only the latest example. A lot of this stuff is top down, meaning someone at the top gives the order, and people below obey, but a lot of it is the people actually believe their cause is just enough to bend the rules to get their side more power, which describes democrats today, the modern day religious fundamentalists. They think their cause is just, and conservatives are dangerous.

To me society going into the 2020's is quite fascinating. Soros is supposedly against Xi, but supports progressives who have their own brand of censorship and authoritarianism they support, meanwhile demonizing conservatives as being the authoritarians and dangerous. It's all so fascinating to me. Human nature playing out in 2022 just like it would be thousands of years earlier. Nothing about our species has changed besides our technology. I love how the internet and information allows one to figure out how everything works not just with human nature but this entire universe and this perceived reality in which we live.
Since when is Musk an authority on human nature. Please stop listening to him because he knows nothing. I think this is why some think conservatives are dangerous. You believe everything Hannity says. He's just a talking head who knows nothing as well. And then we have those who believe in all this Q nonsense and conspiracies.

Old 12-07-2022, 10:47 PM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Until Hitler comes back from the dead and repents, apologies and asks forgiveness earnestly from his victims, how on earth are we supposed to forgive him? Forgiveness requires all of the above.
Forgiveness doesn't require any of that. Plenty of victims have forgiven the perpetrator of their crime.

The simple fact is, time moves forward, regardless of what happened in the past. My ancestors were once slaves, so what, that doesn't mean I can't live a fulfilling life without being a victim. I'll be dead one day and it won't make a difference who my ancestors were, the difference will be did I live a fulfilling prosperous life who took advantage of every opportunity.

You can be a victim or victor in this world, you can't be both. Do I have traumatic experiences in my life that trigger me from time to time? Yup. Should I let it define me? Nope.

Old 12-07-2022, 11:20 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
The bottom line is that we, as a society, cannot let these statements go. It is not just mental illness. It is pure hatred. Trump just said something against the Jews and we are becoming complacent and writing off these statements simply as--that's what these people are like, and we should just ignore them. We ignore at our own peril because we are letting this cancer grow by doing so. Many here may disagree because the cancer has spread. Every time I read a post here, I see how far it has gone...

So you want to take away a black man's voice??? Because racism??? Or do like the rest of us and simply not vote for him or buy any of his products?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies