Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2022, 10:23 AM

30,036 posts, read 25,149,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree here. A good, decent person does not violate another country's immigration laws, commit felony ID theft and/or tax evasion nor do they take from others what doesn't belong to them. Hardworking doesn't mean a thing since they are working hard to steal American jobs, taxes and resources and yes that is morally wrong if you believe in God and the Bible's teachings.

I don't like liberalism either but picking an illegal invasion over that?

A lot of good decent Americans violated other people's borders. Vietnam never asked us to show up, but there we were. And a whole lot of good civilians died because of our involvement there and elsewhere over the year. Plenty of other countries can be added to that list.

I don't think the world feels too sorry for us, and I doubt they feel the illegals are violating God, moral codes, etc by coming here. And I should remind you, God was not an American. He did not create moral codes based on Americanism, American exceptionalism, or other ideas that were never around 2000 years ago. Biden is an American though... And at this time, he is an American president. He invited them here, if you remember correctly. Illegals know nothing about our politics. Some don't even know our language. But when the president of the USA tells them they are invited to come, many of them naturally will, without thinking twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Don't kid yourself. Most republicans don't want a closed border any more than the lying thieving Marxist loving democrats do.

This is true. Many republican business owners have been caught hiring illegals. Not all republicans are the "Trumpian" types who want the borders sealed off. I prefer the borders secure, but the democrat and republican establishment will not allow it. They will destroy anyone or anything that gets in the way of their agenda. It's one thing they can put aside their differences and work together on... Circumventing the will of the people. They don't call them the "uniparty" for nothing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2022, 10:42 AM

43,794 posts, read 18,813,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
This is true. Many republican business owners have been caught hiring illegals. Not all republicans are the "Trumpian" types who want the borders sealed off. I prefer the borders secure, but the democrat and republican establishment will not allow it. They will destroy anyone or anything that gets in the way of their agenda. It's one thing they can put aside their differences and work together on... Circumventing the will of the people. They don't call them the "uniparty" for nothing...
They aren't only "Republican" businesses and just how do you know that ?

Tyson is famous for hiring illegals, getting caught, paying a fine and then going right back to it.

How is a business "Republican" ? Why the need to put a political label on it at all ?

Old 12-18-2022, 10:42 AM

63,486 posts, read 29,510,402 times
Quote:
A lot of good decent Americans violated other people's borders. Vietnam never asked us to show up, but there we were. And a whole lot of good civilians died because of our involvement there and elsewhere over the year. Plenty of other countries can be added to that list.

I don't think the world feels too sorry for us, and I doubt they feel the illegals are violating God, moral codes, etc by coming here. And I should remind you, God was not an American. He did not create moral codes based on Americanism, American exceptionalism, or other ideas that were never around 2000 years ago. Biden is an American though... And at this time, he is an American president. He invited them here, if you remember correctly. Illegals know nothing about our politics. Some don't even know our language. But when the president of the USA tells them they are invited to come, many of them naturally will, without thinking twice.

So two wrongs make a right? Did those Americans steal jobs, taxes and resources from those other countries and decide to live there in violation of their immigration laws? Their agenda was to keep the free world free!

I couldn't care less what the world thinks. They guard their borders from an illegal invasion to. Every country has that right. In actuality we must be the laughing stock of the world for a country as powerful as we are to allow this to happen. It makes us look weak and our enemies will take advantage of that weakness.

God created laws for all humans not just for Americans and that means not breaking the laws of the land and not taking from others what doesn't belong to you. Add lying and stealing to that list.

Biden didn't have the right to invite them here so WTH are you talking about? Don't pretend that these illegals don't know that it's wrong to cross our border illegally or to make bogus asylum clams either. If it were a "lawful" invitation they wouldn't have to sneak in here or to make a bogus asylum claim.

It's not only Republican business owners that hire illegal aliens. Trumpians? WTH is that? Trump never wanted the border sealed just to fend off those who sneak into our country and those making bogus asylum claims. When under Trump did we not have legal ports of entry? That's not sealing off the border!

People with attitudes like you are what is wrong with our country.

Old 12-18-2022, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So two wrongs make a right? Did those Americans steal jobs, taxes and resources from those other countries and decide to live there in violation of their immigration laws? Their agenda was to keep the free world free!

I couldn't care less what the world thinks. They guard their borders from an illegal invasion to. Every country has that right. In actuality we must be the laughing stock of the world for a country as powerful as we are to allow this to happen. It makes us look weak and our enemies will take advantage of that weakness.

God created laws for all humans not just for Americans and that means not breaking the laws of the land and not taking from others what doesn't belong to you. Add lying and stealing to that list.

Biden didn't have the right to invite them here so WTH are you talking about? Don't pretend that these illegals don't know that it's wrong to cross our border illegally or to make bogus asylum clams either. If it were a "lawful" invitation they wouldn't have to sneak in here or to make a bogus asylum claim.

It's not only Republican business owners that hire illegal aliens. Trumpians? WTH is that? Trump never wanted the border sealed just to fend off those who sneak into our country and those making bogus asylum claims. When under Trump did we not have legal ports of entry? That's not sealing off the border!

People with attitudes like you are what is wrong with our country.

Not my fault the president told them to come here. They aren't thinking about any of that stuff you are talking about. They don't even speak the language, let alone understand our political system. All they know is they have been told to come here by the president himself. Go take it up with him. I'm only telling you the facts. Don't take it out on me.

I don't want open borders any more than you do. I just know who is mostly to blame. The politicians for setting it up so they can come here and tap into tax payer funds, and the businesses that hire them. I never said it was only republican business owners who hire them. So don't put words in my mouth.

Show me in the bible where is says illegal immigration is morally wrong. God doesn't care about American politics. Get a grip.

Old 12-18-2022, 12:24 PM

31,338 posts, read 14,438,259 times
Quote:
Not my fault the president told them to come here. They aren't thinking about any of that stuff you are talking about. They don't even speak the language, let alone understand our political system. All they know is they have been told to come here by the president himself. Go take it up with him. I'm only telling you the facts. Don't take it out on me.

I don't want open borders any more than you do. I just know who is mostly to blame. The politicians for setting it up so they can come here and tap into tax payer funds, and the businesses that hire them. I never said it was only republican business owners who hire them. So don't put words in my mouth.

Show me in the bible where is says illegal immigration is morally wrong. God doesn't care about American politics. Get a grip.
Illegally crossing a border and then stealing a citizens ID / social security number is wrong and I don't care if you can find it in the Bible or not.

Old 12-18-2022, 12:27 PM

63,486 posts, read 29,510,402 times
Quote:

I don't want open borders any more than you do. I just know who is mostly to blame. The politicians for setting it up so they can come here and tap into tax payer funds, and the businesses that hire them. I nevettr said it was only republican business owners who hire them. So don't put words in my mouth.

Who said it was your fault? This isn't about you anyway! They know damned well that all countries have immigration laws including their own regardless of what language they speak. They know that millions just like them have already snuck into our country. Why would they have had to do that with a valid invitation?

Don't act like they don't know what they are doing is wrong. As I said, and you failed to address was if they thought Biden's invitation was a "lawful" one why would they have to sneak into our country or lie by making a bogus asylum claim? Shouldn't they be able to just walk right into our country unabated then? Doesn't that ring a bell with you at all? You're defending these illegals and you shouldn't be.

You only mentioned Republican business owners so don't back track now. There are three guilty parties in this mess, our government, those who hire illegals and the illegals themselves. For some odd reason you don't want to blame the latter at all. Hmm.

What part of the all countries have immigration laws aren't you getting? This isn't just about American politics then. The Bible didn't have to mention the term "illegal immigration" or America (which didn't even exist back then) for it to be morally wrong because they are lying, stealing, cheating, taking from others what doesn't belong to them and not obeying the laws of the land. Aren't those things in the Bible? Last I looked they were!

Old 12-18-2022, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Illegally crossing a border and then stealing a citizens ID / social security number is wrong and I don't care if you can find it in the Bible or not.

I wasn't talking about people stealing citizenship IDs, social security, etc. That's another matter entirely. Simply walking across a border is not morally wrong according to anyone's god that I can think of. It's against the law, which is enough reason not to do it for most. And of course, the people who hire them are encouraging all of this as well. But we have a president telling them to come here, so what do you expect? They are literally doing what they've been instructed to do. Take it up with the jackass instructing them to come here illegally. There was far less illegal immigration attempts going on when we had Trump in the white house telling them absolutely do not come.

Old 12-18-2022, 12:59 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,574,726 times
Observe the illegal migrant in it's natural habitat. As the weather cools, the flock senses the urge to follow the migratory patterns of their ancestors. The single migrants gather resources they will need for their journey. The young of the pack watch with interest as they observe the caravan elders. Some elders have made this journey several times.

As the sun rises higher in the sky, the activity increases. Exuberant youthful migrants load backpacks with essentials like water, snack food and fentanyl that will be trades for currency at the journeys' end. The male of the species will congregate together in small groups searching for vulnerable females that they can easily overpower in the hopes that they can propagate. The males compare iphone and facial tattoos. Dominate males will attempt to eliminate competition while seeking to reproduce. Saavy migrants will often trick other, less wiser types, to relinquish vital supplies under the duress of possible violence.

Once the hoard migrates north, a vast swath of litter and slight destruction occurs. Unwanted items are haphazardly discarded. The migrant trail is waste land of uneaten burritos, discarded clothing, feces and empty water bottles. No attempt to minimize the litter is achieved since this will only slow down the migration.

Along the route the migrants will rehearse their lines that they will deliver to the border officials. With enough practice, they are able to deliver those lines with academy award winning qualities. The lines are simple but effective. "I fear for my life and want asylum".

Later in the journey the coyotes will start to trail the caravan. They seek out the slow, weak & wealthy of the group. The coyotes are keen observers. They have honed their skills since the early days of the obama administration. Prior to that, there wasn't much need for their unique talents. The older coyotes teach the tricks of the trade to the younger of their pack. As long as the welcome mat across the Big River is out, they will perform their stealthy infiltration with their human cargo. Occasionally, this doesn't go as planned. But it doesn't discourage other migrants at attempting to achieve thier own personal sueno Americano.

Arriving at the frontier, the migrants adopt a docile character. They feign being weak and vulnerable. Although poorly educated, they use cunning skill to achieve pity from the NGO support personnel.

The migrations will continue until the feeding grounds of their destination have been picked clean. Then once the host nation resembles the places they fled from, they will migrate further north and repeat the entire process all over again.

Unless effective strategies can be adopted, the migrants will likely devour all the resources of their chosen destination. Until now, the harsh language emitting from the capitol region has had little impact in slowing down the destruction. Perhaps in the near future, some sort of parasite poison will be developed that can slow down this scourge.

Old 12-18-2022, 01:10 PM

18,900 posts, read 8,552,304 times
so about all those Americans complaining about low pay, lack of housing, homeless on the streets, shelters with no room, etc etc

...guess they can all just go to hell, right?

Old 12-18-2022, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
so about all those Americans complaining about low pay, lack of housing, homeless on the streets, shelters with no room, etc etc

...guess they can all just go to hell, right?

Biden seems to think so. It was no accident that he was installed. And it's no accident that they are allowed/encouraged to come here. There is the source of our problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies