Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2023, 06:07 PM

14,790 posts, read 12,444,580 times

Advertisements

Boy if people weren't watching these Tucker segments before, Schumer sure ran a great advertisement for them today!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2023, 06:09 PM

10,795 posts, read 7,280,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Boy if people weren't watching these Tucker segments before, Schumer sure ran a great advertisement for them today!
He really did, running in panic mode. Not sure if you're watching Tucker but he played the whole thing and it just fits in.

Watch the media, and who is and who is not reporting this.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:17 PM

20,320 posts, read 21,156,476 times
Quote:
I actually agree it's not something to be proud of, necessarily. I think protests and riots are the lowest form of communication. But I just simply don't find them to be more shocking than any of the BLM/Antifa riots we were all forced to endure and claim as an American tradition of activism for a whole summer. A few exceptions aside, the MAGA people behaved a lot better than any of those.

SO no... not "absolutely terrifying". "annoying and disruptive" maybe.
What I meant by terrifying was the fact that the conspiracy crowd seem to be correct as far as this possibly being a staged setup, and most definitely being blown way out of proportion to meet a narrative and lie to the American people. The fact that our government officials orchestrated this whole thing is what is terrifying. It’s one thing for us to all talk about conspiracy stuff and speculate and whatever, but the reality of something of this magnitude coming to fruition is just mind blowing. It’s next level crazy.

So yes, it was definitely a riot. No doubt, but we’re beginning to see the possible truth that it was not as deadly & destructive as they tried to portray it. And orchestrated by government officials. Makes me sick.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:19 PM

53,515 posts, read 35,221,533 times
Yoga-Nonda Pittman?
did i hear that right?

Old 03-07-2023, 06:20 PM

14,790 posts, read 12,444,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
What I meant by terrifying was the fact that the conspiracy crowd seem to be correct as far as this possibly being a staged setup, and most definitely being blown way out of proportion to meet a narrative and lie to the American people. The fact that our government officials orchestrated this whole thing is what is terrifying. It’s one thing for us to all talk about conspiracy stuff and speculate and whatever, but the reality of something of this magnitude coming to fruition is just mind blowing. It’s next level crazy.

So yes, it was definitely a riot. No doubt, but we’re beginning to see the possible truth that it was not as deadly & destructive as they tried to portray it. And orchestrated by government officials. Makes me sick.
Ah - OK. I'm not there yet. So far, I think it is more likely it was an organic series of events, not a carefully planned one. At least, there wasn't just one plan anyone knew about, but rather, a thousand plans poorly communicated.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:22 PM

Quote:
that he did. schmuckie screaming for censorship got people interested who might otherwise not have been.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:28 PM

10,795 posts, read 7,280,869 times
Quote:
Ah - OK. I'm not there yet. So far, I think it is more likely it was an organic series of events, not a carefully planned one. At least, there wasn't just one plan anyone knew about, but rather, a thousand plans poorly communicated.
As more information is coming out, it certainly look like it was orchestrated. The dispatchers stopped responding to the capital police, those who testified for the Dems were given huge promotions we are finding out, for jobs in Nancy Pelosi's district.

Then you have to remember Trump requested 10-15k National Guard troops days before the event, which was denied by Pelosi. The steel doors were left open.

Then you have undercover FBI Agents on video, instigating people to raid the building.

Then you have the bombs that were dropped off at the dnc and rnc buildings. The FBI can find someone who was 2 miles away from the event, but cannot find the person who dropped off the bombs?

I'm sure there is a lot more to this, but the undeniable and hidden facts are slowly coming out.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:34 PM

20,320 posts, read 21,156,476 times
Quote:
Yeah I’m not 100% sold yet either, but I’ve been looking into these videos and some of the recently released info and it really is quite compelling. Ya know, they knew people were coming, they knew the people would be angry, so maybe not some long planned out event, but I think maybe they seized the opportunity to use to their advantage. Inserted paid agitators? Maybe? FBI agents in the mix to get things really fired up? Maybe?
Antifa in disguise? Maybe? IDK. We’ll see I guess as more info and evidence comes out.
I usually just roll my eyes with the conspiracy crowds, but lately they’re being proven to be on point with a lot of things.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:40 PM

19,482 posts, read 15,380,119 times
I had never even heard about this Capitol policeman that Tucker interviewed.

Old 03-07-2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I had never even heard about this Capitol policeman that Tucker interviewed.
the one who was basically fired for wearing a MAGA hat?
i hadn't either.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies