Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2023, 02:37 PM

9,803 posts, read 11,196,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
We are only allowed to have one battle?

So now it's the consensus. Both sides agree he is demented.
It's pretty obvious his mind isn't exactly sharp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
...and he totally missed the point....and even got that wrong
Big picture. He wasn't "laughing" at the dead kids or parents. Anyone who watched it without their own political bias attached will see it for what it is. He was chuckling at the notion that he "killed their two children". And what big mouth Marjorie Taylor Greene was trying to spin to get her face in the news cycle yet again.

Forgetting that for a moment, the mom should be sharing the blame with her parenting for her son's death. Her sons were trying to buy Percocet (another Opioid). Their dealer (Lorenzo Brabo) was sentenced in 2021 to eight to 15 years in prison for providing the fentanyl that led to the three overdose deaths.

Now, should we make sure this extremely addictive drug doesn't get out in society by doing a better job of closing our porous borders? YES! Still, parents need to do a better job educating their kids about what's going on in the world. And why you are playing with fire when you do something as stupid as buying opioids for a high. The mom should be staring at the mirror versus "demanding an apology". She can rationalize who is to blame all she wants. IMO, she definitely has some blood on her hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2023, 02:47 PM

4,929 posts, read 2,073,199 times
Biden is a failed leader and a sad joke. I didn’t like Obama’s policies, but I like him since I felt that he was basically a good person… For a politician. I just wished Obama would have done the right thing and told the American people the truth about Biden during the elections…. Yes, that’s only wishful thinking since politics is politics.

Biden is nothing but a vile old man who should have never been president. It’s bad enough that his policies have led to the deaths of thousands of Americans, but the plain truth is that Biden couldn’t care less about Americans. His has destroyed the country in a little over two years and has ZERO redeeming value. And thousands of more Americans will die, due to his inactions and incompetence.

The Blame of Biden falls squarely on the American joke of a media system and big tech for their willful lies during 2020. Yes, the DOJ and the FBI are equally guilty, but the media had to know that they were being lied to AND freely went along with it anyway.

Anyway!! Will Biden apologize for his disgraceful laugh? Nope, since only a person with character is capable of truly admit when they’re wrong.

Old 03-03-2023, 03:16 PM

23,817 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
It's pretty obvious his mind isn't exactly sharp.

Big picture. He wasn't "laughing" at the dead kids or parents. Anyone who watched it without their own political bias attached will see it for what it is. He was chuckling at the notion that he "killed their two children". And what big mouth Marjorie Taylor Greene was trying to spin to get her face in the news cycle yet again.

Forgetting that for a moment, the mom should be sharing the blame with her parenting for her son's death. Her sons were trying to buy Percocet (another Opioid). Their dealer (Lorenzo Brabo) was sentenced in 2021 to eight to 15 years in prison for providing the fentanyl that led to the three overdose deaths.

Now, should we make sure this extremely addictive drug doesn't get out in society by doing a better job of closing our porous borders? YES! Still, parents need to do a better job educating their kids about what's going on in the world. And why you are playing with fire when you do something as stupid as buying opioids for a high. The mom should be staring at the mirror versus "demanding an apology". She can rationalize who is to blame all she wants. IMO, she definitely has some blood on her hands.
People know this. They also know that instead of brushing it off he'd used what MTG had said to turn it political, just to blame orange man once again, and to deflect from the actual topic. Deflecting so that he wouldn't have to address how fentanyl is now even more prevalent in this country than ever before under him because of his actions and inactions. And then to make it worse, he laughed.

If that drug wasn't so prolific in our country, then those two kids would likely still be alive. The brunt of the blame is on Biden* and every person in DC who had the opportunity to do something about the border but had refused to do anything.

Old 03-03-2023, 04:55 PM

57,412 posts, read 26,310,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
People know this. They also know that instead of brushing it off he'd used what MTG had said to turn it political, just to blame orange man once again, and to deflect from the actual topic. Deflecting so that he wouldn't have to address how fentanyl is now even more prevalent in this country than ever before under him because of his actions and inactions. And then to make it worse, he laughed.

If that drug wasn't so prolific in our country, then those two kids would likely still be alive. The brunt of the blame is on Biden* and every person in DC who had the opportunity to do something about the border but had refused to do anything.
The problem was that this woman was appearing repeatedly on the networks and at the senate hearing at the request of the senate judiciary blaming Biden even though it occurred before his term. He should not have laughed but she was blaming him, still inexcusable on his part.

We have a hundred thousand deaths each year from Fentanyl, I doubt anyone has a real solution any more than we did with heroin or opioids. We have never been able to stop drugs from coming into our country, but this is more severe.

Old 03-03-2023, 05:13 PM

29,855 posts, read 24,964,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We have a hundred thousand deaths each year from Fentanyl, I doubt anyone has a real solution any more than we did with heroin or opioids. We have never been able to stop drugs from coming into our country, but this is more severe.

It's called "secure the border". I know someone who tried that, but 1 political party did everything in their power to stop him.

We know exactly where this stuff is coming from. Just because you are incapable of waking up and seeing the obvious solution to this problem, doesn't mean others aren't capable of seeing the obvious.

Old 03-03-2023, 05:37 PM

23,817 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
The problem was that this woman was appearing repeatedly on the networks and at the senate hearing at the request of the senate judiciary blaming Biden even though it occurred before his term. He should not have laughed but she was blaming him, still inexcusable on his part.

Please show where she blamed him 'for the deaths of her sons'? I sure don't recall her saying Biden* was responsible for their particular deaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It's called "secure the border". I know someone who tried that, but 1 political party did everything in their power to stop him.

We know exactly where this stuff is coming from. Just because you are incapable of waking up and seeing the obvious solution to this problem, doesn't mean others aren't capable of seeing the obvious.
^^This!^^

Deal with the border, wall it, put sensor and other aids on it, put more BP on duty and actually let them do their jobs, etc., and not only would the numbers of illegals slow to a trickle but the amounts of drugs and guns would also reduce.

Old 03-03-2023, 05:43 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,188,306 times
It sure says a lot about biden and the democrats doesnt it!

Old 03-03-2023, 05:54 PM

18,531 posts, read 8,331,509 times
Quote:
blaming Biden even though it occurred before his term. He should not have laughed but she was blaming him, still inexcusable on his part.
the voices in your head are lying to you...........

Quote:
“You talk about welcoming those crossing our border ‘seeking protection’ — you’re welcoming drug dealers across our border!” she said."

Old 03-04-2023, 05:29 AM

Quote:
I agree ^^^. Other than the last sentence. He didn't "laugh". Know the difference! He let out a chuckle while he (slowly) processed the irony in his dementia mind. He chuckled at the notion of what MTG said. His chuckle came when he went off the cuff and he found an angle as to why he could spin the MTG political insult back at them. Nothing more, nothing less. But to keep it political, they called it laughing at some dead kids. Hell no! People need to set their politics aside and learn to analyze what really happened. If you want to call it a laugh, then I say he laughed at the irony.

Quote:
Really? The brunt of the blame is on:
1. The parents. Don't put that crap in your mouth you GD brats!
2. The dealer. Stop serving drugs.
3. The mother of the dealer. WTF kind of kids did you raise?
4. The Cartel. Scum of the earth "people".
5. China suppliers who have worthless ethics.
6. And THE most important: those stupid, idiotic, kids who put opioids in their mouths. It's called personal responsibility.
7. People who haven't done something about the border.

Still, small pills are going to easily get through. When it is harder because of a more secure border, then the price will be a little more expensive. We legalized pot. Now, the killing cartel will fill their wallets one way or another! And now, it's fentanyl.

I had a condo on the beach in Mazatlan, MX. When the MX government start impacting the drug trade, the evil cartel started to threaten law-abiding businesses. They wanted protection money. I watched the business go up in flames. People were shot for not paying. I had conversations with business owner friends. It's why the playa del carmen restaurant and bar business is now often owned by foreigners. The cartel has a tougher time collecting from an absent Canadian. I for the Hell out in 2010 because it was too violent and sold my beautiful piece of paradise. No thanks!

Old 03-04-2023, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Please show where she blamed him 'for the deaths of her sons'? I sure don't recall her saying Biden* was responsible for their particular deaths.
I looked. The mother didn't blame him. Though, she should demand an apology for MTG for blaming Biden for her own political gain. It's why we inaccurately attached her blaming Biden when she didn't call out the other side for misstatements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies