Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 01:49 PM

3,522 posts, read 1,424,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
What is with you and masks? I mean seriously get some help.

Because it actually works and people just wouldn't wear them. I don't understand why it's difficult for people to just put them on for a few months! And yes, I am aware some have worn it for a very long time, but MANY MANY others refused to comply and that affected the pandemic. If EVERYBODY would've just worn the masks for a short period of time, we could've been done with this pandemic as early as late 2020. And that is why I'm frustrated and keep harboring on the masks. It really could've worked wonders if people just worn them like they were supposed to.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:16 PM

6,391 posts, read 2,725,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Because it actually works and people just wouldn't wear them. I don't understand why it's difficult for people to just put them on for a few months! And yes, I am aware some have worn it for a very long time, but MANY MANY others refused to comply and that affected the pandemic. If EVERYBODY would've just worn the masks for a short period of time, we could've been done with this pandemic as early as late 2020. And that is why I'm frustrated and keep harboring on the masks. It really could've worked wonders if people just worn them like they were supposed to.
That you very likely actually believe what you are saying is just additional sad proof of how some have been indoctrinated into the order of the Covidans.

Think about this, based on your logic if everyone was required to wear a mask in China it could have stopped there, and you think that they would have had the "freedom" to chose not to wear a mask? Yet it got out of China.

Even if every living being on the face of the earth put on a mask and wore them 24/7, COVID would still be around. If masks worked as you stated, we could eradicate every single virus if everyone just wore a mask for a few months...yet.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
If masks worked as you stated, we could eradicate every single virus if everyone just wore a mask for a few months...yet.

Yes, I truly believe that. But that's problem. Human beings just don't want to wear a mask. That's the issue we've been facing. It's not that masks don't work; it's that people just don't want to wear them.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:23 PM

6,373 posts, read 2,923,063 times
Quote:
Nope, it could go away if people would just wear masks.
It's a respiratory virus so it would go away if people would just stop breathing.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:38 PM

17,716 posts, read 6,967,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
That you very likely actually believe what you are saying is just additional sad proof of how some have been indoctrinated into the order of the Covidans.

Think about this, based on your logic if everyone was required to wear a mask in China it could have stopped there, and you think that they would have had the "freedom" to chose not to wear a mask? Yet it got out of China.

Even if every living being on the face of the earth put on a mask and wore them 24/7, COVID would still be around. If masks worked as you stated, we could eradicate every single virus if everyone just wore a mask for a few months...yet.
Please stop....

Old 03-06-2023, 02:53 PM

27,189 posts, read 15,364,237 times
Quote:
Holy hypnotized Batman!!!!
Do you know how many times Fauci, Biden, and Pelosi am0ng others have been found in public, even where masks were required, without wearing one?

Their actions tell the story that they do not agree with you in spite of what comes out of their mouths.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:55 PM

50,458 posts, read 47,177,398 times
Quote:
Yes, I truly believe that. But that's problem. Human beings just don't want to wear a mask. That's the issue we've been facing. It's not that masks don't work; it's that people just don't want to wear them.
Most people figured it out in a short amount of time. The sheep continued obeeeeeeyyyying.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:56 PM

27,189 posts, read 15,364,237 times
Quote:
I promise you won't get it if you just stay away from all people.
If you were just willing to do that you would be safe.

You have to be willing.

Old 03-06-2023, 02:59 PM

14,551 posts, read 12,192,089 times
Quote:
If EVERYBODY would've just worn the masks for a short period of time, we could've been done with this pandemic as early as late 2020. And that is why I'm frustrated and keep harboring on the masks. It really could've worked wonders if people just worn them like they were supposed to.
No. It would not have worked. This is a world-wide phenomenon. It was not a one-time event in a closed group that we just needed to get through. Even if every American obliged you, people are entering this country every single day with this virus from elsewhere. And they will tomorrow, and next week. They will never stop.

The GOOD NEWS is that masks don't work, and slowly but surely, we are gaining herd immunity that will protect us from this going forward.

Isolated people with no exposure immunity aren't more immune. They're actually more vulnerable.

Old 03-06-2023, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
No. It would not have worked. This is a world-wide phenomenon. It was not a one-time event in a closed group that we just needed to get through. Even if every American obliged you, people are entering this country every single day with this virus from elsewhere. And they will tomorrow, and next week. They will never stop.

The GOOD NEWS is that masks don't work, and slowly but surely, we are gaining herd immunity that will protect us from this going forward.

Isolated people with no exposure immunity aren't more immune. They're actually more vulnerable.
Nope there is no immunity to this virus. A former co-worker of mine that I still regularly keep in touch with told me he caught it THREE TIMES last year. And guess what? He also believes masks don’t work and has been living mask-free for over a year. Surprise surprise!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies