Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2023, 09:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Does the LGBTQIA+ community realize the Dems are using them?

Their dear leader, a self declared devote Catholic has been against gays for his entire career.

Look it up folks!
So you think the community in general isn't able to discern the integrity of both parties and make a decision what is best for them as an individual, as a community for their businesses, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2023, 09:04 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
You are the only one that brought up laws
How are we demonizing and marginalizing strait white males when there are no laws against them. I asked because another poster asked why there is legislation targeting specific groups.

Old 03-14-2023, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I don't know, why are democrats working tireless to demonize/marganize straight white males?
Do you feel demonized?

Old 03-14-2023, 09:08 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Do you feel demonized?
A million percent, this is what comes out of academic theory 24/7 in American colleges and it has permeated all of polite society. White males are at the top of this supposed intersectional hierarchy, the "black identity" of Mao's cultural revolution as it were.

Just like with Mao, you can jump to the good "red identity" by declaring yourself trans or bisexual, as an example.

But to be clear, "white males have already told their story", they are privileged. We must now center the needs of the oppressed, like good little Marxists

Old 03-14-2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
A million percent, this is what comes out of academic theory 24/7 in American colleges and it has permeated all of polite society. White males are at the top of this supposed intersectional hierarchy, the "black identity" of Mao's cultural revolution as it were.

Just like with Mao, you can jump to the good "red identity" by declaring yourself trans or bisexual, as an example.

But to be clear, "white males have already told their story", they are privileged. We must now center the needs of the oppressed, like good little Marxists
I bet the folks who are trans or bisexual have a different perception.

So how does this demonization manifest itself in your day to day life. Is it your work, social life, home life?

Old 03-14-2023, 09:17 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I bet the folks who are trans or bisexual have a different perception.

So how does this demonization manifest itself in your day to day life. Is it your work, social life, home life?
Speaking for myself it doesn't, only in media and pop culture. In person I get along with everybody including the blue haired cashier

If I had to be in college right now or work for a woke company with a DEI department it would be a whole different story

Old 03-14-2023, 09:19 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What laws are they making against them?
Not with laws.

Old 03-14-2023, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Not with laws.
Ok so what are they doing

Old 03-14-2023, 09:23 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ok so what are they doing
Quote:

This pretty much.

Old 03-14-2023, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Speaking for myself it doesn't, only in media and pop culture. In person I get along with everybody including the blue haired cashier

If I had to be in college right now or work for a woke company with a DEI department it would be a whole different story
Why would you mention anyone’s hair color who you get along with. Seems like you want a pat on the back for being nice to people you don’t really accept or understand. And can you explain what a woke company is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies