Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2023, 01:36 PM

38,189 posts, read 22,271,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There were several items found by the person who moved into her room. The FBI who I thought the far right does not trust at all only said contents. I am just going by your own link and the one below.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/as...ry-accusation/

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with [Robert] Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."
It seems to be a common Biden family trait, they abandon highly incriminating evidence and allow it to fall into the possession of whoever stumbles upon it first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2023, 02:47 PM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times
Ivanka said many months ago she would not be involved anymore in the political campaign of her father. Ivanka has many things on her plate now.

Old 04-09-2023, 02:52 PM

3,003 posts, read 3,552,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
And all her life she was the favorite child.
What kind of people do this? Couldn't even attend his last speech?
Personally, I don't care. Donald Trump is a moron for attacking Ron DeSantis. DeSantis is a great man and a great leader. I don't care what Trump's children do to him. My main concern is getting the evil that is the Democrat party out of power and this egotistical scumbag runs his mouth off about DeSantis (implying that he is pedophile when Trump said he wanted to sleep with Ivanka). I will vote for anyone over a Democrat, but I don't want Trump to be the nominee. His ego gets in his own way too much.

Last edited by D-Towner; 04-09-2023 at 03:00 PM..

Old 04-09-2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It seems to be a common Biden family trait, they abandon highly incriminating evidence and allow it to fall into the possession of whoever stumbles upon it first.
What exactly are you supposed to do with that stuff? I mean, what moron doesn't make sure their tax records are the first things they take with them when moving out of a domicile? I assume that John Paul Mac Isaac had a contract with Hunter Biden and he didn't pick up his laptop in the allotted time period, so the laptop became the property of John Paul Mac Isaac legally speaking.

Old 04-09-2023, 03:09 PM

78,713 posts, read 60,892,997 times
This thread is nostalgic. It reminds me of my dear grandmother that loved to watch soap operas and read supermarket tabloids.

Old 04-09-2023, 03:15 PM

38,189 posts, read 22,271,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
What exactly are you supposed to do with that stuff? I mean, what moron doesn't make sure their tax records are the first things they take with them when moving out of a domicile? I assume that John Paul Mac Isaac had a contract with Hunter Biden and he didn't pick up his laptop in the allotted time period, so the laptop became the property of John Paul Mac Isaac legally speaking.
Like I said, stupidity is a common Biden family trait.

Old 04-09-2023, 03:21 PM

35,785 posts, read 21,159,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Personally, I don't care. Donald Trump is a moron for attacking Ron DeSantis. DeSantis is a great man and a great leader. I don't care what Trump's children do to him. My main concern is getting the evil that is the Democrat party out of power and this egotistical scumbag runs his mouth off about DeSantis (implying that he is pedophile when Trump said he wanted to sleep with Ivanka). I will vote for anyone over a Democrat, but I don't want Trump to be the nominee. His ego gets in his own way too much.
And Ronnie is not an egomaniac?

Old 04-09-2023, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And Ronnie is not an egomaniac?
He's done a great job flushing leftist turds down the toilet of Florida politics.

Old 04-09-2023, 06:15 PM

23,981 posts, read 12,772,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There were several items found by the person who moved into her room. The FBI who I thought the far right does not trust at all only said contents. I am just going by your own link and the one below.
I don't know what the far right thinks about the whole of the FBI. Does the far left always believe them without question?

Quote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/as...ry-accusation/

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with [Robert] Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."
And?

Talking about what the FBI did or didn't say, and what the two who'd found it was planning to do with it is simply muddying the waters on the ownership of the diary.

She'd confirmed it was her diary and she'd asked for it back. She'd never stated publicly that it was not her diary nor that the writings in it wasn't hers.

Old 04-10-2023, 03:34 AM

30,275 posts, read 11,909,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I don't know what the far right thinks about the whole of the FBI. Does the far left always believe them without question?
I am not in the left or far left. You will need to ask them. But I have read endless threads here and elsewhere where the far right does not trust the FBI and thinks its politicized against the right and Trump. And many are saying defund the FBI. Yet when the FBI makes an announcement the right likes, then they agree with it.

Like most things I am in the middle on this. The FBI is not as bad as the far right thinks. But I don't take everything the do at face value like the left seems to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And?

Talking about what the FBI did or didn't say, and what the two who'd found it was planning to do with it is simply muddying the waters on the ownership of the diary.

She'd confirmed it was her diary and she'd asked for it back. She'd never stated publicly that it was not her diary nor that the writings in it wasn't hers.
She did not confirm its her diary. Project Veritas claimed they contacted someone who identified themselves as "Biden" and said the belongings were theirs. I showed you what items Ashley Biden left behind. Several things. Do we know who this "Biden" is that Veritas talked to. Its interesting that they left her first name out of it. Seems like Veritas is not sure who they actually spoke to. And they use poor grammar in their statement.

It said:
Project Veritas reached a Biden acquaintance who conferenced a person who identified herself as Biden. Biden state that the belongings where hers and asked that they be delivered to a friend in Delray Beach.

The website turned that into Ashley Biden confirmed the diary was hers and showed a snipet of the shower entry. Very misleading. And apparently this was a court filing by Project Veritas not the FBI directly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies