Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2023, 07:02 AM

10,121 posts, read 7,781,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
And all her life she was the favorite child.
What kind of people do this? Couldn't even attend his last speech?
Did Trump teach them corruption and how to be on drugs and have sex with prostitutes and accept money from china?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2023, 07:08 AM

18,116 posts, read 15,696,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's the way the Mob "family" works. It's a republican thing.
It sounds like a mix of mafia idolation combined with some deep daddy issues. Lots of feelings happening, with abandonment a foundational issue.

Old 04-07-2023, 07:58 AM

10,790 posts, read 4,356,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
What a dumb thread based on nothing more than the OP’s own silly feelings and assumptions.

Ivanka and Jared are there when they need to be like being part of the campaign and when they were part of the administration. When Trump makes some random speech or rally, they don’t always have to be there all the time.

They will be seen again when Trump begins his campaigning. This thread is just another opportunity for the Leftists here to bash Trump and Co. and ironically started by a Trump supporter too. So stupid.
Trump's final speech before courtroom proceedings, is the polar opposite of random.
It was the most downcast mood he's ever shown in public, so your post is completely illogical, when you call it "some random speech".
He needed his family for emotional support, and we saw who is real family were, his 2 oldest sons and nobody else (although Barron is probably still controlled by Melania).

Old 04-07-2023, 08:04 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,223,014 times
Considering her Mom raised her. She knows the difference between right and wrong. Unlike her Father who has tried to use her as a shield while breaking laws.

Jared has his own problems concerning loans procured from Sovereign wealth funds of ME nations. While an employee of the Govt.
Will stay away from dad-in-law as long as he can.

Old 04-07-2023, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingLiberty1919D View Post
So what do you think of the statements Ivanka and Jared released a few days ago then? Was that complete and total abandonment? Here is what they said so you don't have to look it up:

“I love my father and I love my country. Today, I am pained for both. I appreciate the voices across the political spectrum expressing support and concern." - Ivanka

“As an American, it’s very troubling to me to see the leader of the opposition party be indicted, and I think that that shows obviously the fear that the Democrats have of Trump and the political strength that he has... .. I’ve been by him in a lot of these instances and it’s only made him stronger and his resolve to take on big challenges to fight for change, to fight for the American people has only gotten stronger,” - Jared

That doesn't sound like abandonment to me. It sounds like they still, very strongly support him. They just stepped back from the political limelight. They bowed out of politics months ago. Long before this indictment and latest speech.
They stepped back from the political limelight when President Trump needed them the most, the aftermath of the 2020 election.
And its very easy to hide behind a press release, while you abandon the only person who made you relevant in society.
That's all I see in that statement, the pure cowardice of Ivanka and Jared, while Don Junior and Eric do the heavy lifting.

Old 04-07-2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Considering her Mom raised her. She knows the difference between right and wrong. Unlike her Father who has tried to use her as a shield while breaking laws.

Jared has his own problems concerning loans procured from Sovereign wealth funds of ME nations. While an employee of the Govt.
Will stay away from dad-in-law as long as he can.
Her mother raised her to be just another typical liberal warmonger, as she pushed President Trump into his first use of military force-
Quote:
According to an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Eric Trump said he is “sure” that his sister, and newly appointed West Wing adviser, Ivanka Trump, encouraged their father to carry out a the strike against the Syrian president.

The US fired 59 Tomahawk missiles at the Syrian airbase after more than 80 people were killed, including children, in a chemical weapons attack in Idlib province.

“Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence. I’m sure she said: ‘Listen, this is horrible stuff,’ ” Eric Trump told the Telegraph.

Eric Trump is not involved with the administration and is currently running the Trump Organization in his father’s absence along with his brother Donald Trump Jr.

“I stay out of politics and I stay out of the administration, but you can tell he was deeply affected by those images of the children,” he added.
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/p...aph/index.html

Old 04-07-2023, 08:59 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
They stepped back from the political limelight when President Trump needed them the most, the aftermath of the 2020 election.
And its very easy to hide behind a press release, while you abandon the only person who made you relevant in society.
That's all I see in that statement, the pure cowardice of Ivanka and Jared, while Don Junior and Eric do the heavy lifting.
They stepped back because Trump lost. Big time. No reason to stick around where you aren’t wanted.

Old 04-07-2023, 09:10 AM

19,229 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Trump's final speech before courtroom proceedings, is the polar opposite of random.
It was the most downcast mood he's ever shown in public, so your post is completely illogical, when you call it "some random speech".
He needed his family for emotional support, and we saw who is real family were, his 2 oldest sons and nobody else (although Barron is probably still controlled by Melania).
Seems like he regained his vigor for his unfiltered rant and disparaging remarks that he made from his home.
Emotional support spare me, his own wife can't be bothered to be seen with him at his latest escapades.

At least the village idiot twins were on their marks for the cameras....

Old 04-07-2023, 09:33 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,680,678 times
Donald Trump, is a disease. Who really wants to be the next person of interest to have to testify to law enforcement investigators about Trump's "busines dealings? Jared Kushner is deeply involved with his own business/crime family dealings. Dad went to jail and turned over the reins to Jared. Man, ya gotta hand it to these New York shysters, they are corrupted to the max.

"In 1985, Charles Kushner founded Kushner Companies with his father, Joseph Kushner. In 2005, Charles Kushner was convicted of tax evasion and witness tampering, and served time in federal prison. As a result, he handed over the management of the company to his son Jared Kushner."

Old 04-07-2023, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Seems like he regained his vigor for his unfiltered rant and disparaging remarks that he made from his home.
Emotional support spare me, his own wife can't be bothered to be seen with him at his latest escapades.

At least the village idiot twins were on their marks for the cameras....
Throughout his Presidency, Melania had trouble even holding his hand while they were walking in front of cameras, so she was never reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
They stepped back because Trump lost. Big time. No reason to stick around where you aren’t wanted.
Not "big time", Biden fluked it by razor thin margins in swing states-

Trump won Florida (3.3) and Ohio (8.0).
Biden won Arizona (0.3), Georgia (0.2), Pennsylvania (1.2), Wisconsin (0.7).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies