Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 01:09 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I think whatever is in that manifesto does massive damage to the Libs agenda, & that is why its' being hidden.
While I do wish to see the manifesto, I don't think it will damage the libs.

If I were to guess, the manifesto will be a story about how the Catholic Church ruined her life, how society mistreated her, and how terrible America is. Then there will be her "plan" to affect change via terrorism by shooting up the schools/churches that she believes are hurting people.

She also likely encouraged others to do the same, with plans for how to get weapons, what to target, and how to carry out the attack.

The left will see her as a victim, and someone will take her advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2023, 02:14 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
The FBI is one of the most corrupt, weaponized, dangerous, Democrat controlled agency in existence. It needs to be eliminated. It has become the American Territory's (formerly known as the USA) STASI or KGB.

Old 04-23-2023, 03:36 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,011,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
Or she was not mentally ill, but just an evil person willing to kill children over a radicalized LGBT political agenda.

And I think she hated Christians and Christianity because she viewed it as being in opposition to her sexuality.

IMO, this is what the manifesto will reveal and this is why it's not being released.
I don't think so. All evil people who are willing to kill anybody because of any kind of radicalization are mentally ill people. Mental illness comes before evil, evil is a consequence of mental illness. Radicalization is also a consequence of mental illness.

I agree that she most likely hated Christianity and no doubt a few other religions because it was in opposition to her own agenda. I think she was asexual, I don't believe she possessed any kind of sexuality at all and was confused about what she thought her identity should be.

There are really a lot of very mentally ill people running around on the face of the earth these days. Politics, religion, sexuality, guns and other radical agendas are just excuses used by many mentally ill people to explain away their mental illnesses.

Old 04-23-2023, 09:55 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,001,235 times
Thank you daddy Government for protecting me. I smell some BS. What could possibly be so "destructive and damaging"? How to make a nuclear bomb with glue, PVC, and Fabuloso?

Old 04-23-2023, 10:00 PM

18,560 posts, read 7,362,427 times
Quote:
Tennessee officials say FBI stalling release of Nashville shooter Audrey Hale manifesto
The FBI has no control over it. If the Tennessee police want to release it, they can. What a cop-out!

Old 04-24-2023, 01:33 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
this will be buried next to jeff epstein's client list.

Old 04-24-2023, 02:39 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,200,286 times
Update...apparently there a quite a few people curious about the release of the manifesto:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/au...b6d38637&ei=78

Old 04-24-2023, 02:50 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Update...apparently there a quite a few people curious about the release of the manifesto:

this guy nailed it.

Sen. Bill Hagerty, R-Tenn., called it "perplexing" that officials have yet to release a motive or any of her writings nearly one month after the tragedy during "Fox & Friends" Monday.

"It's been very perplexing to all of us involved," Hagerty said. "It seems that certain information is flooded into the marketplace immediately if it fits the narrative, so to speak. If the information does not fit the narrative, it seems to get suppressed."

Old 04-24-2023, 02:54 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,779,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post

I find the msm poll at the end of article quite interesting

Do you think it is necessary or unnecessary for authorities to release the manifesto written by the Nashville school shooter to shed light on the motive behind the brutal massacre?
Do you think it is necessary or unnecessary for authorities to release the manifesto written by the Nashville school shooter to shed light on the motive behind the brutal massacre?

It is necessary

It is unnecessary

I'm not sure

Other / No opinion

I disagree with the cookies after voting, they refuse to count my vote...

We use cookies to track your survey answers.
If you would like to continue with this survey, please read and agree to the CivicScience Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

So by disagreeing, they also block my vote. Nifty way to skew the results.

Old 04-24-2023, 02:58 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
To heck with Audrey's manifesto, We need to see Biden's manifesto!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies