Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 08:09 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,789,103 times

Advertisements

Professor says not to call them pedos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNW13jjSL-E

"Don't call them pedophiles just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ivjYYOWzk

Therapist defends pedos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKvOXrf1120
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2023, 08:21 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
It’s what they are. This one can’t be undone.

pe·do·phile
/ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Old 05-27-2023, 08:54 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Some people are wired to be sexually attracted to children. Some people are wired to be psychopathic killers. Some people are wired to be thieves. I understand everyone is born unique and different. That doesn't mean I have to accept and make accommodations in my life for each and every person. I don't have to like each and every person. There are some people that it's ok to be wary of. Pedophiles are a good example of that.

If they haven't acted on their urges or broken any laws though, how would anyone else know they are a pedophile? Why does this need to even be an issue?

Old 05-27-2023, 10:18 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Normalization of pedophilia is the end game of the LGBTQ movement. Did anyone think there would be a trans rights movement?

Old 05-28-2023, 05:54 AM

831 posts, read 1,965,261 times
[quote=Disgustedman;65340710]Professor says not to call them pedos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNW13jjSL-E

"Don't call them pedophiles just because they want to have sex with a 5 year old"

From the news cast, "THEY explained...." (referring to Allyn Walker, clearly also playing the 'what am I today?' game)

Already telling me someone who has gumbo between the ears is laying the groundwork to defend someone else that has gumbo between the ears.

Sweet Lord I weep for this world.

Old 05-28-2023, 05:58 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
People like to be nostalgic of the 70's and 80's when all the celebrities and rock stars of that era were messing around with 14 year old girls, but being attracted to 14 year olds doesn't even make you a pedophile, that's just normal from an evolutionary standpoint. I worked with a guy who met his future wife when she was 15 and he was 28.

Boomers like to act like this is a new thing when the teenage birth rate peaked around 1960. Now if you're talking about actual pedophilia (sex with an individual who has not reached puberty) that's a different issue entirely. The left is trying to normalize adult choices among children, and are rather inconsistent with their application. So they can change their gender but are not allowed to touch alcohol? Sex is okay but drugs are not? When you make choices based on feelings, this is what happens... inconsistent application of principles and hypocritical behavior... "rules for thee, not for me" type of stuff. Why don't they just lower the legal adult age to 12 and stop doing dumb things like carding for alcohol when you look like you're under 35... go all the way with it if they are so convinced young people are mature enough to make adult choices.

Old 05-28-2023, 06:16 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,272,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Normalization of pedophilia is the end game of the LGBTQ movement. Did anyone think there would be a trans rights movement?
Agree 100%. That is indeed the end game. The world has a child sex trafficking problem. Hundreds of thousand kids go missing each year. 85,000 children that crossed our border are unaccounted for on pedo Biden’s watch. We know that Hollywood, politicians, corporate world etc, are big into this game. Look at Epstein’s Island. We have turned a dark corner and there are still people who refuse to believe it or even worse, defend it and rail on about books being banned in schools. Books teaching kids about BJs, gay sex, masturbation, whatever, to little kids!!! It’s a sickness and we need to start seriously fighting it.

Old 05-28-2023, 07:59 AM

12,595 posts, read 6,653,625 times
This is what you get in a Society when the abuse/killing of children is "normalized"...with many even advocating for such conduct to be a "right".
Over half the population advocates for children to be killed as they gestate...by their own Mother. So...what's the big deal about sexually abusing them?
It's all part of the same evil & depraved mindset towards Babies/Children...just do whatever you want to them, even kill them by the hundreds of thousands.

Old 05-28-2023, 08:00 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
A death sentence for pedos and chomos is the only rational solution.

Old 05-28-2023, 08:01 AM

4,557 posts, read 3,756,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Some people are wired to be sexually attracted to children. Some people are wired to be psychopathic killers. Some people are wired to be thieves. I understand everyone is born unique and different. That doesn't mean I have to accept and make accommodations in my life for each and every person. I don't have to like each and every person. There are some people that it's ok to be wary of. Pedophiles are a good example of that.

If they haven't acted on their urges or broken any laws though, how would anyone else know they are a pedophile? Why does this need to even be an issue?

The other thing is that the "wiring" in the brain can be changed with the use of therapy, medications and other modern treatment methods we have. Changed in varying percentages depending on the issue and the amount of work the person/patient puts into it.

We have so many tools available to us in modern times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies