Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does glamorizing pride effect your spending?
I will try not to spend money at a place that shoves pride in my face 171 56.07%
I am more likely to spend money that shoves pride in my face 30 9.84%
No effect on me 104 34.10%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 07:03 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
If it's not being pushed why is there 100x more trans kids? I have two people at work I chat with. One has a kid that "came out as pansexual" another one's kid "cameout as nonbinary" ....oh it's being pushed all right. Kids are being taught that sex is fluid and you can do it with anybody. I'd bet the house these kids who just came out as ....bisexual would really be straight if not for the appeal of fluid sexuality. There is an agenda. To feminize men and disrupt the population. One way or another they will lessen the useless eaters
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They have always been here.
you can't possibly know that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2023, 07:05 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I've never seen someone wearing a pride shirt.
Really? Then why are the stores selling them?

Old 06-02-2023, 07:07 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Don’t straight people flaunt their sexuality? They appear in public together, and at some point we all realize how they made children. Sex happens, and I suspect I’m a bit outside the norm in that I’m not willing to cover up the existence of sex, the necessity of sex, or the fact that not everybody is heteronormative. My kids can make their own decisions, I just want them to feel comfortable instead of outsiders if they choose something other than a straight relationship.

What I do kind of see (and I’m not married to this idea) is that sex is used as a tool to go after certain groups - it’s OK for normal people to have sex; but gays have sex just for pleasure. Minorities have too much sex and gluttony with their barbecues and such. There’s too much dancing and body stuff, we need to be less of the body and more of the mind if we want to be upstanding citizens.
This topic is about gays wearing pride t-shirts, etc.

Old 06-02-2023, 07:10 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Really? Then why are the stores selling them?
They're selling trans and queen stuff for CHILDREN. That's the problem. It's grooming and it has to stop.

Old 06-02-2023, 07:12 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,750,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This topic is about gays wearing pride t-shirts, etc.
Yeah… that’s exactly why I was calling the sex part out. If you couldn’t tell, it doesn’t make sense to me.

Old 06-02-2023, 07:22 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Funny - I don't read that as wishing anyone dead - a bit sensitive are you?

The fact of the matter is - boomers will soon be dead. Period. It's no secret that this forum skews OLD and that the prevailing attitudes seen here are NOT the general attitudes of the public at large. THANK GOD for that because some of the crap I read on this forum is downright crazy and archaic.
"Soon all the boomers will be dead and gone" seems like wishful thinking to me. Sensitive? LOL yeah. Especially at this moment in time but not for the reasons you may think. And to your reckoning how long is "soon". I'm a Boomer and I'm only 58. That's certainly older than you and the poster I replied to I'm sure'

My son is 26 my granddaughter is 5. And I intend to be around a spell for their sake. While it's good odds you will outlive me I have no intention of dropping dead anytime soon. As to the whole "old" thing have you ever read Tsun Tsu?

Old 06-02-2023, 07:34 AM

27,578 posts, read 28,687,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They have always been here. We just made them feel like freaks because many don’t understand and are narrow minded. They were afraid because they weren’t accepted. But this is 2023 and it’s time for people to stop judging others for their lifestyle. Sex is fluid and you can do it with anyone you want. That’s not taught though. You can’t teach a heterosexual to be gay just like you can’t teach gays to be heterosexual
The number of actual homosexuals and transgenders as a percentage of the population is quite small.

Liberals have exaggerated the numbers to make them seem normal in society.

On a societal level, humans are overwhelmingly heterosexual and cisgender/binary.

Old 06-02-2023, 10:15 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They're selling trans and queen stuff for CHILDREN. That's the problem. It's grooming and it has to stop.

Truth this is young Skywalkers. Good would it do you to feel the Force around you. (not you pilot). I'm addressing The "pride" sect of the alphabet acronym. The ones who are indeed trying to groom children and also cram it in our faces that they feel entitled to do so. To quote a band that I actually don't care for much (Pink Floyd) "Leave them kids ALONE".

But there is no way the groomers are going to back off our kids and I have a definite serious problem with that. These leftist hand wringing types pushing this "pride" agenda have been in the schools for quite a while now and they feel they are at the point in their brainwashing campaign to be confident their agenda has stuck with enough graduates from public schools to swing the numbers in their favor.

They may well be right in feeling thus. My son has been out of school long enough to see a class reunion soon and there were some so called "educators" during his time in the system playing that game then to be a serious pain. His Junior and Senior years I was in the school office it seemed every other day because he dared to argue with a particular teacher. His English teacher who didn't teach anything about our primary language.

This daffy woman did nothing but push the extreme leftist agenda. When he argued she just sent him to the office for being "disruptive". I finally blew my stack somewhere around the third time in as many weeks I had to drop my work and go to the school. The Vice Principal got an earful that day and my son was cleared of any wrongdoing. There may yet be hope in our younger generations so long as PARENTS get involved and quit using public school as a daycare.

These neolibproggs are now actually saying that our kids belong to the state and will be educated in the rights and wrongs of US society according to the state. Back off Ike. There's still plenty of young people who's parents do get involved and oh my how the leftists howl when they do. Those folks are on a federal terrorist watch list. That is a FACT that has become VERY clear.

I'm up to the gills with "pride" "woke" and wth ever else has been set loose upon our kids and on parents who actually feel they need to be the biggest part of raising their young'un's. What a presumptuous attitude. The neolibprogg DC crew knows far more what our kids need. Whatever.

I'm a Boomer who raised a son who even when he was in school thinks for himself. Oh! the Horror!!

Old 06-02-2023, 01:29 PM

8,243 posts, read 3,497,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
If it's not being pushed why is there 100x more trans kids? I have two people at work I chat with. One has a kid that "came out as pansexual" another one's kid "cameout as nonbinary" ....oh it's being pushed all right. Kids are being taught that sex is fluid and you can do it with anybody. I'd bet the house these kids who just came out as ....bisexual would really be straight if not for the appeal of fluid sexuality. There is an agenda. To feminize men and disrupt the population. One way or another they will lessen the useless eaters
How would the kids even know what a pansexual is unless they were teaching it to the class?

Old 06-02-2023, 01:34 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
There is a local business I used to patronize on a daily basis for years. Sure I already knew a few of the staff were homosexuals, but it didn't bother or stop me from spending my money there. And then about a year ago they hung up a huge gay flag on the building, at which point I completely stopped patronizing that business. End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies