Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2023, 12:24 PM

21,938 posts, read 9,508,101 times

Advertisements

Have you seen What is a Woman? This is so disturbing that I need to stop it every so often because I can't watch the whole thing. Medical 'professionals' pushing hormones and surgery. Stupid young people buying into this nonsense. Social contagion. Thoughts?

Old 06-03-2023, 12:32 PM

25,749 posts, read 18,818,821 times
The people behind this push are a combination of psychotic, sociopathic, and evil.

Old 06-03-2023, 12:38 PM

21,938 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The people behind this push are a combination of psychotic, sociopathic, and evil.
Yes, but have you SEEN it?

Old 06-03-2023, 12:40 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

But mostly evil, under the pretense of "fight for justice" and the rest.

Old 06-03-2023, 12:42 PM

2,203 posts, read 3,361,673 times
No, I didn't watch it. I read that it was a film that is best for those who are unsure of their feelings (i.e is a trans woman a "real" women). "What is a woman" was being shown at several colleges (or attempted to show at them). Repeatedly activists (and student activists) attempted (and succeeded) to shut it down.

I don't want to hijack your post. I did watch a documentary from the UK - Adult Human Female. It's EXCELLENT and actually scared me and made me extremely concerned as to what's happening in the UK and most likely will/is going to happen in the U.S. It's described as the clash between women's rights and trans ideology. The film was being shown at the University of Edinburgh and trans activists protested it repeatedly and the showing had to be cancelled repeatedly. Transactivists didn't (1) want the film shown and (2) didn't want women meeting and discussing it. Then someone put it on you tube. STRONGLY recommend viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HFMSm-JBo

Old 06-03-2023, 01:03 PM

4,548 posts, read 2,272,518 times
I saw it months ago. It’s outrageous how brainwashed people have become. I loved the people from Africa laughing about men being women. The insanity is real with this and anyone who cannot define what a woman is should be shunned from society.

Old 06-03-2023, 01:04 PM

4,548 posts, read 2,272,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twins4lynn View Post
No, I didn't watch it. I read that it was a film that is best for those who are unsure of their feelings (i.e is a trans woman a "real" women). "What is a woman" was being shown at several colleges (or attempted to show at them). Repeatedly activists (and student activists) attempted (and succeeded) to shut it down.

I don't want to hijack your post. I did watch a documentary from the UK - Adult Human Female. It's EXCELLENT and actually scared me and made me extremely concerned as to what's happening in the UK and most likely will/is going to happen in the U.S. It's described as the clash between women's rights and trans ideology. The film was being shown at the University of Edinburgh and trans activists protested it repeatedly and the showing had to be cancelled repeatedly. Transactivists didn't (1) want the film shown and (2) didn't want women meeting and discussing it. Then someone put it on you tube. STRONGLY recommend viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HFMSm-JBo
That is not the right one.

Old 06-03-2023, 01:07 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
I don't particularly care that in a free country a group of people want to conduct these social experiments that defy science and evolution just leave me out of it. Also, don't pretend you embrace the science on all issues because you clearly don't.

Frankly don't care if this country survives or not though. Nations rise and Nations fall it's very unlikely any Nation can last forever unless we have enough checks and balances against our own nature which we clearly don't. This Democrat embrace of feelings ... feelings are basic animal impulses that drive animals to make behaviors in the absence of a conscious prefrontal cortex and so-called free will.

All animals have various levels of feelings because without them they would never engage in any particular behavior. They would never live out their genetic destiny to keep propagating their species. I would argue we don't have as much free will as we think and that we're just a product of evolution and a bunch of computer programs driven by strands of DNA.

Old 06-03-2023, 01:07 PM

2,203 posts, read 3,361,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
That is not the right one.
I posted a UK film which is concerning. Original poster may be interested.

The link to the "What is a woman" is https://twitter.com/i/status/1664432264569147393

I'm watching "what is a woman" now.

Old 06-03-2023, 01:10 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I saw it months ago. It’s outrageous how brainwashed people have become. I loved the people from Africa laughing about men being women. The insanity is real with this and anyone who cannot define what a woman is should be shunned from society.

And if you'll put it in the context of the thread "Does race exist" and whether one is better than the other, then here is an example of "better at WHAT?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies