Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is normalization and acceptance of beastiality next on the agenda?
Yes, beastiality will be the next front 56 67.47%
No, the agenda ends before beastiality 27 32.53%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2023, 12:21 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,969,068 times

Advertisements

This wokester movement will never stop until we finally push back against it... They will want to push for pet love, identification as animals, incest, and more...

Old 06-07-2023, 12:25 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,618,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Interesting legal antidote.

In the middle ages, in Wales, there was a law that a person caught stealing a sheep would be executed.

someone was caught but made the claim they were just trying to have s e x with the animal.

That was not a capital offense.... so people who were caught trying to steal sheep claimed to be having carnal knowledge and not stealing.

it became a common legal plea. seriously.

Yes. That is an historical tidbit that fit like a glove in this thread. Along those lines I have a buddy that was a forward spotter for artillery in Afghanistan. He told me all sorts of stories about the stuff they would see watching mud hut villes from afar. Afghanistan is big on sheep and goats. Seeing acts of bestiality when it was thought nobody could see was common.

I can't quote chapter and verse but I'm pretty sure the Koran has something to say on the subject that's probably dern near verbatim to what You'll find in the Bible. The cliche' things said about priests and altar boys we've all heard. In devout Muslim regions punishments for sexual transgressions is famously harsh. I have to notice that Muslim voices in the US are oddly quiet about this diversity equity inclusion pity the poor trannies and pedos fracas. Odd? hmmm yes, but not unexpected.

The state media is supposed to gush all over Muslims even the terrorist types because we just have to UNDERSTAND them. Their views on the LGBTQ+ Pi R squared aren't quite in keeping with what the "tolerant" left is looking for. It has me pondering at times if this constant add on to the letter list thing is just an experiment to see how far the absolute nonsense can be taken before peoplr do get fired up enough to resort to violence.

Maybe to see if..."OK, we're willing to die to keep this out of our lives. Are you willing to die to try and put it there?" Their teetering on the brink of adding the pedos. That seems like a bridge to far to me just being close.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:26 PM

2,722 posts, read 6,109,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
They will want to push for pet love, identification as animals, incest, and more...
West Virginia must be the wokest of the woke.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:38 PM

6,097 posts, read 2,719,048 times
Soon it will probably be illegal to be a heterosexual. A Man who likes a biological woman what a weird concept.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:41 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,927,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
There are lawsuits happening now in Europe to change the laws, or allow it in some context. In a historical Biblical context Bestialities occurred alongside with homosexuals.
I think you mean that the laws against bestiality were alongside the laws against homosexuality. Book of Leviticus. Also alongside were laws against eating shellfish, laws against wearing clothes made out of two different fabrics, against touching a woman having her period, laws against eating pork, rabbit or any other animal without a cloven hoof, against eating meat with blood in it, etc.

These laws are still followed by Orthodox Jews. The laws were written for the Hebrew people; they don't apply to Christians or other Gentiles. Jesus was pretty clear there are only two laws: Love God and Love your neighbor.

Jesus never said anything against homosexuals. But he did say, "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones", so I think He was opposed to pedophilia.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:42 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
West Virginia must be the wokest of the woke.
Unfortunately it happens everywhere. Here is a Massachusetts woman who filmed herself with client's dogs.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/mans...mansfield-home

Old 06-07-2023, 12:45 PM

23,656 posts, read 13,969,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RibsbyGordon View Post
Let me rephrase, animals are incapable of knowing what consent is and knowing what is happening to them. Same with kids.

It’s about mutual consent between two people in the same age group/species.

Seen some videos of dolphins humping women and I don't think the animal was coerced into it. Granted, such is nothing like the intentions like what supposedly did in Catherine the Great but when it comes to people and animals doing it together.....at times, it is hard to define........

........like those of us who end up french kissing the dog.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:46 PM

10,441 posts, read 4,032,699 times
No. It's going to be getting rid of the age limits of consent, but hopefully the morals of this country and the world will fight back against it.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:47 PM

4,190 posts, read 2,502,595 times
Actually, Orthodox Jews have mixed views on being gay. There is at least one ordained Jewish rabbi. Chabad takes a nuanced view, seeing it as wrong but at the same time saying it is not a reason to exclude someone from a community of faith; that we are all sinners; that judging others is wrong and that the Bible was written in an era where there was less knowledge about human sexuality. Chabad also says that same sex attraction is natural; its the act that presents issues; thus for example a gay couple that doesn't have sex is fine - many of us know couples, perhaps especially older couples, who don't have sex. Others see only certain acts as prohibited.

Equating gays with abhorrent acts is no different than equating "values" voters with the act.

Old 06-07-2023, 12:49 PM

35,688 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Some are obsessed. Who would even think in those terms. Brrrr. As for Fl we are celebrating Pride month. All the bridges and high rises that display lighting doing their rainbow Ronnie must be furious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies