Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2023, 08:47 PM

1,397 posts, read 676,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Nothing new under the sun.
Ecclesiastes.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:09 PM

10,442 posts, read 6,969,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
This is one of those times where a PETA representative's input on this forum would be welcome.

Anyone who does not believe that this man's behavior is sick is sick himself (or herself) -- and this is one of the few times where I am NOT going to add "in my opinion".
PETA is a useless organization. They are not against Beastiality because it goes in kine with the Pride community. PETA is also perfectly fine with all the dolphins and whales being murdered for wind turbines.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:16 PM

50,255 posts, read 47,011,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
We were just talking about the next step of Pride agenda is acceptance of 'human and animal relations' also known as beastiality.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/14/penn-s...-with-his-dog/
Are dog humpers a leftist protected class now too liberals?

Old 06-15-2023, 09:39 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,648,605 times
Quote:
We were just talking about the next step of Pride agenda is acceptance of 'human and animal relations' also known as beastiality.

That sounds about right for the Alphabet Deviations Crew and Leftists...it doesn’t surprise me a bit.
He's a CAP (Canine Attracted Person).
When he says he was hittin' it doggystyle...he really meant it!
Maybe he'll bring the doggy to the next White House Pride Event.
They should just transfer him to the Penn-Biden Center. They can guard the documents.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:41 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
I'm okay with capital punishment as an option for animal rape as well as child rape.

Old 06-15-2023, 10:03 PM

13,413 posts, read 9,945,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
Very clearly the prof above is.........
Not really, he went into the woods at night to do it.

So no, not trying to normalise it at all, and is quite clearly and appropriately ashamed of his disgusting behaviour.

Old 06-15-2023, 10:08 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Next to be normalized the Donkey Show. Nobody will have to cross the border into Mexico to see them any more.
Lol

Old 06-15-2023, 10:17 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:

My oh my. Just...WTF...Over. There ain't an emoji in the selection to cover this. I have to say though even though it exposed ,( perhaps "outed" is a better word) this skulking varmint the "trail cams in the park" does raise me brows a tad. Sheesh we're on Candid Camera literally everywhere these days. But that's another subject.

I haven't actually seen or heard any calls from the Alphabet Brigade in regard to formal recognition of bestiality. The pedo thing is the big one that's actually had public support from the rainbow coalition. Not unanimous support but any is way to much. It seems likely that the same radicals that are pushing for the pedos to be recognized ,Minor Attracted Persons, MAPs could easily toss these bestiality creeps into their agenda.

We shall see. The rainbow brigade has shown it's complete willingness and desire to get as radically sexualized a program as they can going for the throat and as "in your face" as they can. They've wormed their way into our schools actually implementing curriculum and blatantly grooming children and the government at all levels is backing it all up. The "pride" flag took the position of honor in a WH display just dumping all over Ol' Glory whilst trannies flounced about naked in an off the chain display of hyper sexual nature and the whole thing was a complete disgrace. If ever I have doubted my own "pride" as an American citizen seeing that had me there.

This is NOT the nation that I have pledged my allegiance to. Yet this puppet show administration and all who support it have twisted the America I love into a grotesque caricature I would still go into harms way to defend America but I will not pledge any of my loyalty to my country to lend ANY support to this bad joke of a presidential administration. With a lot of folks predicting that bestiality will be on the list of "sexual orientations" the rainbow brigade wants to add to the infinite acronym and pedo scum already being pushed not much would surprise me coming out of that human cesspool.

No this is not my America. I do not feel and will not give this administration a shred of loyalty. I would not fight to defend the ideals this current executive coalition in the WH is telling me is America now and into the future. The leftist neo Democrat/ American Marxist rainbow tuty fruity types in congress that are backing the rainbow brigade agenda along with the plumb shameful displays the WH has been responsible for of late shows in stark glaring light where they are taking the country. If you can't handle being "inclusive and affirming" to every sexual freakazoid "orientation" that's the flavor of the week well you whatthehellever phobic ya best learn how. This is the NEW America.

Gotta ask ourselves folks...Is THIS Version of the US the Joey Bidet Puppet Show and the rainbow brigade are telling us is the future of the country worth giving any loyalty or dedication too? Would you fight to defend it? We have two VERy different ideas as to what "pride" is ready to butt heads in this country. Don't much feel like it. Too old for this $h!t. Alas My wants don't look to be given much attention.

Old 06-15-2023, 11:08 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,932,559 times
I have such a string of bad luck. I actually went to Pedo State, and could tell the signs of that institution devolving into this.

Seems like everywhere I have been to has signs, and has now become exactly what I have feared would happen.

Old 06-16-2023, 01:21 AM

13,413 posts, read 9,945,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Oh yes they are trying to normalize beasteality and sex with children. That is way people are now starting to push back.

If the LGBT community are upset over the current pushback they are now receiving, they only have themselves to blame since their whole community allowed the few freaks run the show and take things to the extremes. As normal Americans, we are not accepting of any types of extremes, to include in politics and religion. The average American is pretty accepting and tolerant UNTIL being punch in the face with the extreme.

Most Americans do not have any real issues with the LGBT community, but with that said, in a sign of good faith, this community needs to police themselves to build further acceptance by letting it be known that they, like any other Americans, are not accepting the extremist within their community by whatever means necessary or clearly disconnect with these extremists.
This story has nothing to do with the LGBTQ+ community.

Nothing whatsoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies