Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2023, 11:46 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,821,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Don't lump gay people, who see themselves being gay as an attribute, rather than an identity, in with the rest of the mentally-ill people.

The "LGB" need to divorce themselves from the "TQ+". They really have nothing in common.

The use of "cis" is an attempt to bring us normal people down to their level, which I refuse to do so. There are only two non-interchangeable genders.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FordBronco1967 again."

Unfortunately there's still overwhelming ignorance on most folks part ré the current state of catastrophe that transgender ideology has wrought on women, homosexuals and children as well as classic liberal values like free speech, reason and science. Pushback from many quarters including gay folks is rarely reported by mainstream media, and even then in the most biased and dishonest manner.

I guess we have to SCREAM LOUDER!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2023, 12:49 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaIamela View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FordBronco1967 again."

Unfortunately there's still overwhelming ignorance on most folks part ré the current state of catastrophe that transgender ideology has wrought on women, homosexuals and children as well as classic liberal values like free speech, reason and science. Pushback from many quarters including gay folks is rarely reported by mainstream media, and even then in the most biased and dishonest manner.

I guess we have to SCREAM LOUDER!
Hmmm. Do ya reckon the most of us would be "heard" better if we torched some major swaths of urban sprawl? Mybe looted a bunch of high end retail stores a few pharmacies and maybe kill some folks? Then we can pump our clenched fists in the air and proclaim ourselves free at last free at last
No old White men will dare tell us we can't have those new air over hydraulic basketball shoes and 20 pounds of gold bling to make ourselves appear more...equal. Never mind that storefront windows were smashed to "purchase" it all. The broken stuff can be considered as reparations.

Yes indeed. After all we have suffered some free high end merchandise torched neighborhoods and dead cops does seem to bend Dem reps ears. But we heterosexual White straight folks that are just fine with the way we were born are not allowed that sort of free expression in our 1A rights. We are just told if we don't like it write a letter and vote better next go. Next election promises to be interesting at the very least.

If the neoDems lose do you think we'll be treated to another round of riotous arson and murder? I'm willing to bet we will. But if these riots hit DC like Jan 6 did the Dems will see to it there are no arrests or prosecutions made and the blame will be laid on Trump and the Republicans. Racist animals that they are.

Damn but I'm past fed up with all this scupper slime.

Old 07-02-2023, 01:23 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
These words are also in the dictionary
  • N**ER
  • C*NT
  • D*KE
  • F*G
  • F*CK
So your point again is what?
Those are listed and defined in the dictionaries as slang and slurs. Cis- and cisgender are not.

Look them up.

Old 07-02-2023, 04:55 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,668,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
With the hundreds of genders the liberals have made up, they have this "cis" designation for normal people.

I do not personally find it offensive but I am not a snowflake. I agree we should label it a slur to fight fire with fire from the crazy liberals, though. biblophobic should be used more, too.

Old 07-02-2023, 05:32 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Those are listed and defined in the dictionaries as slang and slurs. Cis- and cisgender are not.

Look them up.
Again, context and intent. So it's not defined in the dictionary as "cis" being a slur. I t may well not have been but it is now. There is no effort to use the term as a scientific or grammatically correct label. Quite the opposite. Cis is now included in the terms ( a couple I've mentioned already) the rainbow brigade uses to besmirch "normative () folks.

These freaks want and have received so much special consideration they seem to feel they are the "normatives" and we regular non special people get to ride hind teat. Ah yes. we straight White folks happy as hell to be alive in the body we were born with are the ones needing to get over ourselves as the rainbow brigade sees things. They are pretty damn hung up on themselves to be sure.

I read a scifi book once I can't remember the title of that envisioned a world where everything except being non homosexual was the norm. We "breeders" were exiled to "breeder planets" and the severest criminal punishment a citizen could receive was banishment to one of those planets. There was a short mini series back in the 90s I believe that envisioned a world where most all the men had died from some weird disease and lesbianism was the norm. The few surviving men were kept in lockup for insemination purposes only and of course they were all raving violent animals.

All but a clone that a woman scientist had grown who thanks to her gentle teachings was a complete pansy totally subservient to his creator and upon actually coming face to face with a naturally born man this genetically engineered fruitcake was so horrified he thought about ghosting himself rather than be a human male. Yes I do believe these examples envision the world the way the rainbow brigade wants it to be. Arguing that this "cis" term is not intended as a pejorative is a losing battle methinks.

It will come out (pun intended) that it is exactly that sooner than later. Being "cisgender" and heterosexual would be the ultimate horrible thing. To preserve the integrity of society such people would be banished to "breeder planets" in the one scenario and being male period necessitates being removed from society locked up and used as seminal milking cows. A rainbow paradise such worlds would be and humanity would thrive and be peaceful and benevolent once all free citizens are verified and adamant homosexuals or other acceptable orientations. Hetero doesn't qualify.

Cis is a slur and if the alphabet army had their way it would be a crime. I tend to shy away from talking in absolutes but in this case it is absolute. The absolute truth of the matter. Government at all levels is making that dream come true for the Rainbow Freak Force. I am still thinking I'm going to get me one of those new tranny inclusive rainbow flags take it to the range shoot it to doll rags then have me some free speech time lighting it on fire somewhere easily seen.

Uh huh...that would earn me a cozy jail cell for commission of a hate crime. But burning stomping urinating and defecating on Ol' Glory is free speech under the 1A. As I see it my plan is NOT hate fueled. It's straight up anger. Hate is an emotion that I personally only have for a few very select people and none of these very few are members of the rainbow brigade. However so long as the alphabet types are out there in public flouncing around in tutus for males and sitting Harley's with their GFs wives or whatever on the back waving rainbow rags all up "in my face" calling me cis breeder Alice (STILL can't get an answer as to what that means) and whatever other insulting terms they favor I will continue to use names that offend them.

Turnabout being fair play and all. Ahhh I think I foresee a rebuttal that claims the high ground for the alphabet types based on all the oppression and ill treatment they have gotten over time. Turnabout indeed aye? LOL, yeah OK. The neo Dem strategy of getting we citizens at each others throats is working swimmingly for them. Now if regular non special folks get angry at something like "we're here we're qu33r we're coming for your children" and toss a beatdown on the ones saying and supporting it the government can call out the troops "to keep order and for the safety and security of all."

So methinks it's going to get a lot worse for regular folk out there in the wild wild world. The 2020 Summer of love didn't see any regular citizen retaliation against the Burn Loot Murder ANTIFA Commie fruit loops for all the violence they committed. There should have been I believe but it didn't happen That couple in New Orleans brandishing (and doing a very poor job of it) their firearms in front of their house does not count.

The rainbow freak force is going to keep pushing till they get the violent reaction from people they want. It may not be a super grandiose thing when it happens but never fear. State media will hype it into a full on war.

Old 07-02-2023, 05:39 AM

30,181 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
We all know that people can say things like the n-word, orientation words etc. and it's ok because it's not intended as an offensive slur.

What Snoop dog or Dylan Mulvaney say might be fine but if some white news anchor said the same words...they might be fired that same day.

Just because you are LGBTQ, doesn't mean it's ok to use terms like the n-word or CIS etc. to denegrate others. Sorry, no magic forcefield for being a jerk.

You seem to be carry water pretty hard for people to use orientation slurs because it aligns politically. Maybe you should rethink that.
I did not know cis is on the level of the N word. That is news. I guess you first have to know someone is trying to offend you to be offended.

Orientation slurs? Is that a thing? Maybe you are right about all this. Honestly I have not given this subject any great thought. Like I said I don't get offended easily. You are not going to get under my skin by any kind of slur. But I am white guy. And the old racial slurs against white people, I thought they were silly and I laughed at them. Words only have power if you let them effect you.

I am not carrying the water for anyone. None of this comes up in my life. I have never been called cis anything nor had to worry about pronouns. Outside of on here and an episode of South Park where they made fun of the topic I would be totally unaware of this stuff. In my neck of the woods its still the 1970's for the most part. People still wear confederate flag t-shirts and have them displayed on their pick up trucks. You still hear the N word used quite often.

Old 07-02-2023, 05:46 AM

495 posts, read 328,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I don’t believe people can be neither men or women so it’s true, I don’t believe someone who tells me that they are non binary. I would be polite to them but I don’t believe them. Women can be masculine and men can be feminine, yet they are still either men or women, not both or neither.

It’s offensive that people think they can identify as a women without being one because women are not costumes, feelings, vibes or a set of stereotypes. We are adult human females. That’s it. Pretending otherwise erodes women’s privacy, safety and dignity and we have every reason to be offended by activists labeling us as a subset of women and we have every reason to push back.

Old 07-02-2023, 05:49 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,069,120 times
I am becoming offended..no one asked what I wanted they just designated CIS. Do we not have rights to choose our pronouns or designated one. I prefer Mom, Mimi…I am becoming so upset I may have to sue. The world went insane when covid shut us down.

It’s no longer logical, when even our president doesn’t know what a woman is. We cant figure out based on science how many sexes we have. I am just tired of the craziness. I dont care how you identify, pronouns you use etc. I just want peace and to be called a woman, a mom or a Mimi.

I would like a kinder country where we stop attacking Each other. Happy 4th of July….and may we have peace.

Old 07-02-2023, 06:15 AM

3,649 posts, read 1,605,333 times
It's offensive to refer to someone's sexual orientation in everyday life. That's never been normal to talk about unless you are dating someone.

It's not polite or civil to refer to people's sexuality in everyday conversation or life. But they want to make this a new normal in everyday life. TO acknowledge their sexuality.

Your sexuality is between you and your partner. And does not need to be acknowledged by anyone else. This is why pride flags and pride month is offensive- it's a sexual symbol in public display.

Old 07-02-2023, 07:07 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,759,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

Look them up.
Do you wait for the dictionary to tell you that a word is offensive or are you able to make that determination yourself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies