Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2023, 05:45 PM

19,438 posts, read 15,286,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Yep. The name fits like a glove.

His nasty outbursts are nothing new. People just chose to ignore it in the past. Apparently now the media has the green light to go after him.
That's what I was going to say. "Behind closed doors"? How about in front of the cameras.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2023, 05:45 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,616,411 times
This is typical of every dementia patient I ever knew.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 07-10-2023, 06:07 PM

1,541 posts, read 1,489,228 times
So?

"When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember." George Patton

Old 07-10-2023, 06:22 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,874,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is typical of every dementia patient I ever knew.

Definitely true. I've witnessed this firsthand with 5 different elderly relatives.

Dementia, coupled with the slow, steady trickle of bad news being reported about Joe Blow, means he will likely lose it one day on camera when a reporter asks him if Hunter was boning a Chinese spy.

It's only a matter of time, and time is running out for Joe Blow.

Old 07-10-2023, 06:32 PM

2,915 posts, read 1,365,631 times
Quote:
Axios reports that, according to current and former aides, the president has a short fuse and is prone to eruptions such as, “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!”
Quote:
Trump, who has been noted for his temper in public as well as in private, has knocked the president as “Sleepy Joe.” Many have also raised concerns about Biden’s age, as the oldest sitting president.

This is sure to make the MAGAs like him. Dark Brandon is not so sleepy after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
New nickname: Old Yeller
Good one!

Old 07-10-2023, 06:49 PM

35,762 posts, read 21,126,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Most democrat politicians are really awful people.
Guess you forgot of trumps vile mouth. 4 letter words were his fav.

Old 07-10-2023, 06:53 PM

29,856 posts, read 24,972,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Guess you forgot of trumps vile mouth. 4 letter words were his fav.

He did say the S word a few times. Not sure about the F bomb. Probably in private. But he didn't swear as much as I thought he would have. I can think of only 4 times he swore off the top of my head. Biden swears in public on occasion, but usually only saying the lesser offensive variety of curse words like hell and damn. Neither man can say they haven't and don't continue to curse.

Old 07-10-2023, 07:00 PM

41,998 posts, read 75,321,036 times
Oh, heck, our CEO does this multiple times a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Most democrat politicians are really awful people.
Democrats don't have the corner on profanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlt View Post
"When I want my men to remember something important, to really make it stick, I give it to them double dirty. It may not sound nice to some bunch of little old ladies at an afternoon tea party, but it helps my soldiers to remember." George Patton
I use the f bomb to get my mom's attention when she's not listening to me. She's 89 and her mind is sharp, but she believes her age gives her the right to ignore things she doesn't want to do. When she's being stubborn, I let it fly and she's so shocked that she starts paying attention. I had no idea I was emulating Patton. LOL

Old 07-10-2023, 07:12 PM

5,075 posts, read 3,974,590 times
He’s always had a bad temper. Another reason the staff limits his press conferences.

Old 07-10-2023, 07:28 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,713,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
From the article:
"However, Axios cited aides who say facing an outburst from the president is a sign of respect, and that the behavior signals Biden’s high expectations for those around him. "

and this:
"Axios reports some Biden aides think Biden should display more of his temper in the public eye to help dampen worries about his age and engagement."

So...His aides think it's a sign of respect if Biden cusses them out. Wow...just...wow.

Plus some aides think he should talk like that in the public eye because it would "dampen worries about his age"? Seriously?
Lol. These are always so funny.

All presidents have tempers, and there's always some article trying to present it as unusual.

Trump's temper is legendary, but I'd heard about Clinton's temper, Bush's temper, Carter's temper...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies