Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2023, 05:36 PM

16,116 posts, read 10,787,662 times

Advertisements

Will RFK Jr. derail democrats plans in 2024?

Of course not. Without the Kennedy name he is simply a crackpot. Maybe he would have a YouTube following on this forum but no one with any sense would pay any attention to him. The media would never pay attention to him. There is nothing vaguely presidential about him. Voters want to look away from the extremes and he is way too weird to be mainstream. He appeals to other crackpots but not mainstream voters.

The candidate who appears most mainstream will win in 2024.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2023, 06:01 PM

47,008 posts, read 26,056,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I saw some clips of him last night on the national news. Is it just me or is he a bit of a nut?
It's not just you.

Old 07-22-2023, 09:24 PM

9,511 posts, read 9,105,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Will RFK Jr. derail democrats plans in 2024?

Of course not. Without the Kennedy name he is simply a crackpot. Maybe he would have a YouTube following on this forum but no one with any sense would pay any attention to him. The media would never pay attention to him. There is nothing vaguely presidential about him. Voters want to look away from the extremes and he is way too weird to be mainstream. He appeals to other crackpots but not mainstream voters.

The candidate who appears most mainstream will win in 2024.
Everyone says the same about Pelosi. She’s a moonbat but thinks that her seat can be bequeathed to her daughter because her daughters name is also Pelosi. Nepotism comes to mind. Pelosi even changed her name because her father was quite the racist in Baltimore. And Paul Pelosi, he is … well, we all know, we’ve seen the video.

Old 07-23-2023, 05:22 AM

9,481 posts, read 5,259,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I am a conservative in a liberal state. I will be crossing over in the democratic primary and voting for him.

I suggest all conservatives do so.
No thanks.

Old 07-23-2023, 07:28 AM

30,087 posts, read 18,701,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
RFK Jr. is constantly calling out democrats out for bad handling of Covid, high taxes, open borders, defunding police, no bail policy and surrendering Afghanistan. Will all these constant reminders sidetrack democrats’ chances in 2024 In losing presidency and all the open Senate seats.

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...jr-2023-7?op=1
The DNC chooses the candidates, not the democrat voters. That is why democrat candidates have been so horrible.

One would assume they will put up Biden. However, it all depends on how they time the proceedings against him and the FBI/DOJ for bribery/treason. The magnitude of the scandal is so big that even the lame stream media will be unable to ignore it, despite their not wanting to harm Biden.

The dems need a fresh start and need some candidate who is not demented, corrupt, and supports every woke policy that arises. At least RFK jr ACKNOWLEDGES problems the nation is facing. The rest of the dems simply ignore REAL problems and focus on trannies, abortion, and "racism".

Old 07-26-2023, 01:38 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,336,963 times
For a guy who claims he's being "censored", RFK Jr certainly seems to be talking a lot. I can't get away from him on any news or media platform these days. RFK Jr should be the Republican nominee for President.

Old 07-26-2023, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
For a guy who claims he's being "censored", RFK Jr certainly seems to be talking a lot. I can't get away from him on any news or media platform these days. RFK Jr should be the Republican nominee for President.
But RFK Jr identifies as a Democrat. All Kennedy family members from the ‘60’s would be GOP centrists now to demonstrate how far left extreme the democrat party has crashed into the wall. Sheila Jackson and the squad prove the democrats have no centrist idea left.

Old 07-28-2023, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Of course not...the democrats are attacking Kennedy every chance they get and have been for years.
Especially since his book 'The Real Anthony Fauci' was released during the Covid pandemic.
I have even heard democrat say RFK jr is destroying the Kennedy image. Well I have a response to that, Ted Kennedy already did that years ago.
RFK Jr can also run as a third party and decimate democrats by running an honest pseudo democrat campaign compared to Biden’s campaign. RFK Jr will certainly peel enough votes away from Biden for the GOP to win. Kinda like honest Ralph Nader who threw the 2000 election for the GOP.

Old 07-28-2023, 04:45 AM

9,376 posts, read 6,995,013 times
He’ll make 10% of the splash Bernie made.

Old 07-28-2023, 07:00 AM

6,476 posts, read 4,086,966 times
RFK would have a better chance if he didn’t believe in every conspiracy theory in history. He also never talks about liberal politics bu trust totes all the talking points he agrees with Conservatives on so as far as I know he has 0 chance. Then once you add his unfortunate voice which is no fault of his own. He just sounds like a cartoon supervillain when he only speaks in conspiracy. I don’t know a single liberal that would vote for him not one. We tend not to believe in random conspiracy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies