Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2023, 08:50 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,136,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
That’s exactly how this works.

You guys act like you just fell off the turnip truck
Stop with personal insults.

So far there has been zero witnesses that said Hunter Biden said opint blank -- we can do this for you because my Dad will do it.

What you have is 20 calls in 10 years where Hunter chatted with his Dad -- with no business talk at all.

There are no records of anything else.
There is no paper trail.

There is just hopes and wishes.

Old 07-31-2023, 08:58 PM

17,889 posts, read 14,906,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Stop with personal insults.

So far there has been zero witnesses that said Hunter Biden said opint blank -- we can do this for you because my Dad will do it.

What you have is 20 calls in 10 years where Hunter chatted with his Dad -- with no business talk at all.

There are no records of anything else.
There is no paper trail.

There is just hopes and wishes.
The turnip truck is a personal insult? Lmao

You know why Hunter is calling his dad. Joe knows why he’s being called. Everyone in every situation knows why hunter gets his dad on the phone.

170 SARS reports.

Sketchy bank transfers.

And the treasure trove of Hunter’s laptop - the gift that keeps on giving.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:01 PM

20,966 posts, read 9,671,417 times
LMAO. A big fat nothing.

https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/s...10334568787968
Quote:
I just left the interview of Devon Archer and I was the only member who stayed for the whole time.

These are the facts:

1) Archer testified that Joe Biden NEVER discussed any business with Hunter and his associates.

2) there was no bribe from Burisma to Joe or Hunter.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:08 PM

37,474 posts, read 19,371,555 times
Quote:
The turnip truck is a personal insult? Lmao

You know why Hunter is calling his dad. Joe knows why he’s being called. Everyone in every situation knows why hunter gets his dad on the phone.

170 SARS reports.

Sketchy bank transfers.

And the treasure trove of Hunter’s laptop - the gift that keeps on giving.
And still no actionable evidence.

You gotta have a dream, I guess.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:09 PM

11,403 posts, read 4,109,969 times
He said this under oath...

"As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, what’s going on. There wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had,” Goldman added.

Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...source=twitter

Welp, so much for that. Conservatives were convinced this guy's testimony was going to expose some impropriety on Joe's part. Nope. Giant nothing burger.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
He said this under oath...

"As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, what’s going on. There wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had,” Goldman added.

Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...source=twitter

Welp, so much for that. Conservatives were convinced this guy's testimony was going to expose some impropriety on Joe's part. Nope. Giant nothing burger.

Here’s the first clue that I know you don’t understand what you’re talking about:

It wasn’t under oath.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:16 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,122,161 times
Quote:
Here’s the first clue that I know you don’t understand what you’re talking about:

It wasn’t under oath.
Do you have anything to say about what he said? That no business was discussed, not in "a single conversation"?

Old 07-31-2023, 09:35 PM

37,474 posts, read 19,371,555 times
Quote:

It wasn’t under oath.
That’s strange.

In another thread the other day someone posted the transcripts of the whistleblower’s testimony, and there was nothing in any of them about being sworn in. I noted that, and said they could be lying. I was curtly told that everyone who testified in the Hunter Hearings did so under oath. Now they’re not.

Y’all need to get your act together and agree on the details.

Was Archer sworn in and testifying under oath, or was he not…?

Old 07-31-2023, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That’s strange.

In another thread the other day someone posted the transcripts of the whistleblower’s testimony, and there was nothing in any of them about being sworn in. I noted that, and said they could be lying. I was curtly told that everyone who testified in the Hunter Hearings did so under oath. Now they’re not.

Y’all need to get your act together and agree on the details.

Was Archer sworn in and testifying under oath, or was he not…?
Who is this y'all you speak of?

It was reported that Archer was not under oath today.

The IRS whistleblowers were sworn in during their public hearing.

I'm sorry you don't seem to understand that the whistleblower's transcript that was released and their public hearing are two different things.

Old 07-31-2023, 09:59 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,122,161 times
Quote:
Who is this y'all you speak of?

It was reported that Archer was not under oath today.

The IRS whistleblowers were sworn in during their public hearing.

I'm sorry you can't understand that the whistleblowers transcript that was released and their public hearing are two different things.
So what do you have to say about Archer's assertion that Biden never "a single time" mentioned business during those calls?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies