Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2023, 04:24 PM

22,106 posts, read 9,673,075 times

Advertisements

Archer scheduled to testify on Monday. Will he survive that long?

Old 07-29-2023, 06:24 PM

53,160 posts, read 34,946,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I believe that it'll be a closed-door session. Will we ever know exactly what Archer has to say? Sure, it'll be leaked, but will it be leaked correctly?

At any rate, he not only has a self-preservation issue before he testifies, but also after he testifies. It's possible he might be in even more danger after his testimony, depending on what he says. Or - it could be that he totally exonerates the Bidens.
it is closed door, so who knows what they'll allow to trickle out of it?
probably as little as they can get away with.

Old 07-29-2023, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am so tired of seeing the list grow of people taken out when they are about to show corruption of a president.

I believe the last one was a man that were bringing charges against the clintons for stealing money that was supposed to go to Haiti. It never made it to the court because the man was found in the Miami hotel shot and was ruled a suicide.

RFK Jr who is running for president today on the Democratic ticket recently said he believes the CIA took out John f Kennedy plus John's brother Robert Kennedy was also assassinated.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...illed-jfk.html

Old 07-29-2023, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
You’re assuming that Biden is squeaky clean politician. Why would Devon Archer meet with Joe Biden in whitehouse to discuss overseas business dealings?

You’ll want to grab some popcorn and watch Devon Archer’s insider testimony on the Biden corruption. Oh, and bring lots off note pads as this will be enlightening for democrats.
Unfortunately, the testimony is behind closed doors.

Old 07-29-2023, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The new sound byte of the leftists trying to defend the criminal activity of Biden:

1. show me the evidence
2. you have no evidence

They must send out mailers to the libs (as they have before) to use as a standard, programmed response, regardless of how stupid it sounds.

This, of course, is in spite of evidence and testimony demonstrating Biden's criminal behavior. The fact of the matter is that NO DEGREE OF EVIDENCE will convince the leftists, as they are brainwashed and will accept none.

It is a complete waste of time arguing with these libs, as they will be saying, "show me the evidence" as Biden is being hauled away in handcuffs and those in the DOJ and FBI are prosecuted.

Devon Archer's testimony will be one of dozens, if not more, coming in the next several months. More witnesses and more data to process. The "suspicious" bank transfers to the Bidens will be interesting to see when they are revealed to the public.

It's obvious to a blind man that Biden is corrupt and took money from our enemies and has committed obstruction of justice in trying to cover his tracks. With more and more evidence and witnesses coming forward, it is just a matter of time for Joe, Hunter, the DOJ, and the FBI.

Unlike what democrats had hoped, this scandal is not just going away. What is at stake is whether the rule of law still reigns in the US or whether we are controlled by "enlightened elites" who are above the law. What is in question here is simply the foundation of our nation. Biden's actions have eroded any remaining confidence citizens had in the government. Prosecuting Biden and showing that even the president is not above the law will go a long way in restoring faith in our nation.
Don't forget that old classic: It's been debunked.

Old 07-29-2023, 06:48 PM

27,310 posts, read 15,454,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
My understanding is these are the impressive witnesses with evidence Joe was involved:
Are they ALL lying ??
It’s becoming confusing with so many players — Do I have any of this wrong?

#Two of the IRS’s TOP investigators testified about Hunters serious felonies and that Joe was known to be involved.

#Bobolinski who was a major partner of Hunter’s in Burisima and is on record saying Joe met with them and Joe was the big guy who got 10% for his influence.

#The Ukrainian CEO (??) of Burisima who is on the run or hiding and has 2 incriminating phone recordings of Joe and 17 of Hunter.

#The TOP paid FBI agent (name being protected by DOJ) whose statement and interview showing Joe was involved.

#And the phone conversation where Hunter threatens Burisima guy to give him and Joe the money or his father will punish them.

# various bankers and the Treasury has 170 SARs on record for obvious money laundering to Biden family members with 20 shady businesses set up to hide the money

Did I miss any more evidence?
170 and SARS are not that common.
Unbelievable they would have so many.

More than everyone else combined many times over.
Think about that.

Old 07-29-2023, 07:03 PM

10,227 posts, read 7,882,121 times
Quote:
I believe that it'll be a closed-door session. Will we ever know exactly what Archer has to say? Sure, it'll be leaked, but will it be leaked correctly?

At any rate, he not only has a self-preservation issue before he testifies, but also after he testifies. It's possible he might be in even more danger after his testimony, depending on what he says. Or - it could be that he totally exonerates the Bidens.
I believe I heard Comer say he'd do a transcript and share it with Humanity on his show if he completed it in time. I believe Comer to tell it correctly.

Old 07-29-2023, 08:47 PM

19,310 posts, read 16,848,398 times
I thought about that (Archer making it through the weekend), as well. There's no real safe place for him. You can't let anyone in the DOJ or FBI protect him. Nor can you isolate him in some penal institution with bars. Look what happened to Epstein? Nope. You just have to hope he makes it through the weekend and gives his testimony on Monday. Things must be tense in the WH this evening.

Old 07-29-2023, 09:12 PM

10,227 posts, read 7,882,121 times
Quote:
Yes, all precautions should be taken to protect him. Hunter had a 4 or 5 car procession to his court date; this guy's protection should be much tighter. Not that the administration would do anything to cause him harm but there are plenty of nuts out there who would try.
I think this very corrupt and evil administration would put a hit out on him. These people are that hungry for power. They are the ones I'd look at first if something happened to Archer.

Remember, these are the same people wanting to arrest parents in school meetings as terrorists. The y are evil. They will protect the Bidens at all costs

Old 07-29-2023, 10:08 PM

5,803 posts, read 4,774,322 times
Killing him would be too obvious.

I'm sure he's been visited or contacted by Biden associates who "nudged" him to forget everything he knows.

Does Devon have a family? That's how they might squeeze him...

I expect to hear a lot of "I don't recall" on Monday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies