Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 09:39 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I'm certainly open to aliens existing. Potentially even having tech that gets them here.

What is ludicrous to me though is the idea that the entire world's governments could keep such a monumental secret so long.
Yeah, I have trouble with that also.

And with all the advanced photography technology we have now, why haven’t we gotten CLEAR detailed pictures — unless that’s what they are saying is being kept from us.

Last edited by mountainrose; 07-26-2023 at 09:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2023, 09:59 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Yeah, I have trouble with that also.

And with all the advanced photography technology we have now, why haven’t we gotten CLEAR detailed pictures — unless that’s what they are saying is being kept from us.

Most likely that's the case.

Old 07-26-2023, 09:59 AM

17,299 posts, read 12,228,591 times
Quote:
Gaetz just said he was privy to reports of an incident outside of Eglin where our tech was actively disabled by the phenomenon when approaching 4 objects in a diamond pattern. Which was also backed by Cmdr. Fravor in the "tictac" video where only the passive flir system was able to document it.

Doesn't really explain why a simple camera wouldn't work though. But they're also talking about them being interdimensional projections and who knows if a camera can capture that.

Cmdr. Fravor just further elaborating that long distance radar did register it. But on approach their radar was jammed, while long distance radar still had it.

Old 07-26-2023, 10:21 AM

Several members saying this is the most bi-partisan matter they've ever worked on.

Maybe the trope of humanity coming together in the face of an extraterrestrial threat has some credence if Gaetz and AOC can get along in this context.

Old 07-26-2023, 10:22 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
Quote:
Three highly respected and credible witnesses will testify that the government is covering up the information
we have on UFOs. They are afraid there will be mass panic. Witnesses say The technology and materials are not made on earth and the speeds they use and with no known energy source is not available here.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ufo...rating-secrecy

I’m excited to find out all we know and am not afraid. If they wanted to harm us they would of by now.
This information is being kept from congress and so the hearing hopefully will open things up more.
Maybe aliens can slap some sense into us earthlings…..
Must be time for Hunter to go to court.

Old 07-26-2023, 10:33 AM

1,197 posts, read 527,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Sure. But the pyramid is not a simple structure?

Even if the plans for them were given to us by aliens, surely their simplicity is part of why they were chosen to be given to low tech man to build.
The pyramids are so complex that I can't even begin to understand or comment on their construction. If you would like to educate yourself, there is lots of info available - start with YouTube.

The are not in any way "simple" structures.

Old 07-26-2023, 10:35 AM

620 posts, read 311,404 times
If I receive a news of first contact, I feel my life will be complete. Seriously doubt anything useful will be gained from this whistleblower though.

Old 07-26-2023, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
The pyramids are so complex that I can't even begin to understand or comment on their construction. If you would like to educate yourself, there is lots of info available - start with YouTube.

The are not in any way "simple" structures.
Are you referring to the Great Pyramids specifically while I am referring to the notion of commonality of pyramids around the globe that must have been extraterrestrially inspired? And there is clear progression in ancient Egypt from crude pyramids to the great ones as they learned. The folks over on Ancient Aliens ignore this for some reason.

The pyramid shape itself is a very simple structure. Distributes weight well and there is less mass the taller it gets. Even provides handy steps as a built in feature during construction.

Last edited by notnamed; 07-26-2023 at 11:08 AM..

Old 07-26-2023, 10:51 AM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
This topic is fascinating to me because it seems so contradictory. It's very likely that there is intelligent life in the universe. Stories of similar "UFO's" go back thousands of years and even Columbus documented them on his voyages. There are drawings that resemble UFO's in ancient art and stories of "sky people". I do think that some of the things people see today are man-made experimental craft. But that certainly isn't true for all of them and wasn't true of the things people have been seeing for centuries.

At the same time, you would think that someone somewhere would have gotten a clear picture of something by now. It's always grainy video, blurry pictures, or questionable sources. Also, very few people seem to have any real first-hand knowledge of a government cover-up. It's usually, "I heard from a guy who works high-up that we have alien craft." I am glad that at least some in Congress are looking into this, but I don't expect any big breaks any time soon.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 07-26-2023, 11:06 AM

26,463 posts, read 15,053,236 times
I believe that the Universe is so huge there has to be other intelligent life out there. However, the government whistle blowers might not be the best.

Mick West interviewed one and the guy was clueless about basic things and when confronted with basic science or artifacts from modern cameras would instantly fall back on he was right but it was all classified even when he was clearly wrong on what was in the video.

Here are some of Mick West's videos. He also has a podcast where he interviewed one of the whistle blowers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r2oaQWmqkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies