Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2023, 07:34 PM

38,055 posts, read 22,219,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump is finished. January 6 boils down to one person - Trump. That's the reason everyone was there in the first place. He tweeted for everyone to come to Washington, D.C. He sent a mob of supporters to stop the Constitutional certification of Biden (then did nothing as Commander in Chief to stop the mob for three hours - even though they were chanting hang Mike Pence), swing states sending bogus electoral certificates to DC (a plan by the President's lawyer), and the President on audio asking Georgia's Secretary of State to find him the votes to overturn the legitimate results. Sedition is what it is.
Keep screaming about it all you like.

Trump told his people to peacefully march and let their voices be heard.

Trump's supporters NEVER rioted before. In fact I cannot remember a time that Republican voters rioted, attacked police and destroyed property before Jan 6th, or after Jan 6th.

So how was Trump supposed to assume that his supporters would riot for the first time in history?

I might buy you assessment if Trump's supporters were prone to violence. But it was not his supporters who were the ones burning and looting cities in 2020.

Old 08-01-2023, 07:34 PM

52,726 posts, read 34,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Already declaring the 2024 fraudulent if the MAGAs don’t win? Didn’t see that one coming. (sarcasm) I guess by your definition, that’s treason
you better tell hilldawg, cobbie.

Election-denier Hillary: Republicans have plan to 'steal 2024 presidential election
'

Old 08-01-2023, 07:35 PM

17,468 posts, read 14,718,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The Democrat game plan for 2024.

Every single time that Joe Biden has evidence shown proving that he's a criminal, they're going to indict President Trump.
That’s pretty much what’s happened.

Wait. That’s exactly what has happened

13,607 posts, read 21,415,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I’m well aware of that compact, lion. It’s beyond the scope of this thread but start one on it and I will gladly discuss that with you.
Actually it all ties together, piece by piece many of us have seen come together the last few years, to the point of the left openly cheering the weaponized use of the judicial system to go after a political opponent.

This is not just about Trump, because if they the left get away with this the future means that will happen to more. No surprise that one of the most corrupt presidents in history is in office while this happens. Oh I know you think Trump was the most corrupt based on feelings, while Biden is clear to see based on evidence.

Good luck, you and I and the future will need it, sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before people wake up like all those who voted Dem in San Francisco for example.

13,358 posts, read 7,379,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yep. Biden doesn’t lose sleep over being bought and paid for by the Chinese, participating in sex trafficking with his son, or countless child rapes because of his open border policies. So no he isn’t losing sleep over what any American thinks including me. You must be so proud of him.
I doubt a federal court will accept a defense like this. "Your honor what about Hunter Biden".

Old 08-01-2023, 07:38 PM

6,825 posts, read 14,060,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I doubt a federal court will accept a defense like this. "Your honor what about Hunter Biden".
Or Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden ...........

Old 08-01-2023, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Sigh. I mean call it collusion or not but Donald Trump's campaign manager had lots of connections to the Russian government and was sharing campaign information with them. Considering that Russia did in fact attempt to influence the election the Russia investigation was certainly warranted. I imagine you would want an investigation if a Democratic president nominee pulled the same stunt?
What "campaign information" was shared with the Russian government?

Old 08-01-2023, 07:39 PM

2,005 posts, read 766,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What "campaign information" was shared with the Russian government?
It was some internal polling numbers. He left out, that’s not against any US law.

Old 08-01-2023, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
It’s worthless and pointless to read the indictment, which is nothing but DNC propaganda. The only appropriate use for anything coming from Jack Smith’s office, or the DOJ, is as bird cage lining or toilet paper.
It reads like the person who wrote it was on drugs.

Old 08-01-2023, 07:40 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,664,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
That’s pretty much the defense Trump is going to mount based on how he handled his rape case. He provided no defense in the court whatsoever. None. There was none to be given.
Outside of the court he attacked King. That’s what he’ll do here. Nothing to say for himself in court - all blather and bluster outside of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies