Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2023, 03:53 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Uh nope. It was everywhere. Facebook. Twitter. Here. And we all saw it. You too, if you were here in 2007.

No you just depicted what *you* are thiking. The artist was fired for her little stunt.
"It was everywhere"
You can look at every terrible right winger here, and I bet you won't find one that reffered to her as Ted Cruz kids were referred to as.

Anyway, when you cover for, or fail to acknowledge Democrats and their Racists, including Fetterman, Hobbs, Byrd, and even Barack sneaking around with Anti American Racists, you really have don't have a leg to stand on Critiquing another party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2023, 03:56 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"It was everywhere"
You can look at every terrible right winger here, and I bet you won't find one that reffered to her as Ted Cruz kids were referred to as.

Anyway, when you cover for, or fail to acknowledge Democrats and their Racists, including Fetterman, Hobbs, Byrd, and even Barack sneaking around with Anti American Racists, you really have don't have a leg to stand on Critiquing another party.
Cool story. Wrong but cool. Do a search. Right now. I just did. Your guys were pretty horrific.

Who did I cover for? Whose racism did I wave away?

And yes, actually I can critique your party, and do.

Old 09-10-2023, 04:05 PM

23,648 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Uh nope. It was everywhere. Facebook. Twitter. Here. And we all saw it. You too, if you were here in 2007.

No you just depicted what *you* are thiking. The artist was fired for her little stunt.
If it was done "here", "and we all saw it" like you claim then it should be easy for you to prove.
So, show the thread from 2007 where everyone on the right "laughed about how Michelle LOOKED like a monkey".

Old 09-10-2023, 04:11 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,021,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
If it was done "here", "and we all saw it" like you claim then it should be easy for you to prove.
So, show the thread from 2007 where everyone on the right "laughed about how Michelle LOOKED like a monkey".
It IS easy. Do a search. Here. (I did,) Facebook. Twitter.

Old 09-10-2023, 04:37 PM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
Cool story. Wrong but cool. Do a search. Right now. I just did. Your guys were pretty horrific.

Who did I cover for? Whose racism did I wave away?

And yes, actually I can critique your party, and do.
Find all these horrific racist posts from our fellow CD posters then list it here if they exist

Old 09-10-2023, 04:39 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Exactly. Even Michael Moore, an avid leftist, had recognized that Obama was mediocre. Moore had summed up the whole of Obama's legacy in saying: "He was the first black American that got elected president. And that’s it."
That pretty much sums it up. His presidency was a long, continuous string of nothingness.

His other "first" is that he was the first president in the modern era to be 1) the product of statutory rape and 2) the first president raised not by his mother, but by his grandparents.

Quote:
And Michelle looks like a monkey.

"Why on EARTH would you say such a thing about such a beautiful creature? Do you have any idea of how insulting it is..........to the monkey?"

-- Jane Goodall

Old 09-10-2023, 04:56 PM

21,952 posts, read 9,522,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
He was the worst ever and the pure devil.
This quote from the movie Broadcast News is what I think of when I think of Obama:

Aaron Altman:
I know you care about him. I've never seen you like this about anyone, so please don't take it wrong when I tell you that I believe that Tom, while a very nice guy, is the Devil.

Jane Craig:
This isn't friendship.

Aaron Altman:
What do you think the Devil is going to look like if he's around? Nobody is going to be taken in if he has a long, red, pointy tail. No. I'm semi-serious here. He will look attractive and he will be nice and helpful and he will get a job where he influences a great God-fearing nation and he will never do an evil thing... he will just bit by little bit lower standards where they are important. Just coax along flash over substance... Just a tiny bit. And he will talk about all of us really being salesmen. And he'll get all the great women.

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/13307

Old 09-10-2023, 04:59 PM

Quote:
It IS easy. Do a search. Here. (I did,) Facebook. Twitter.
I said on here. And apparently there is nothing to see since you sidestepped the request.

Old 09-10-2023, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Find all these horrific racist posts from our fellow CD posters then list it here if they exist
I had already asked and all I got in response was a deflection, so apparently that poster has nothing. Maybe they're trying to spread conspiracy theories?

Old 09-10-2023, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
There used to be a poster here who referred to Michelle Obama as "Harambe" quite frequently, (except he was really not smart and never got Harambe's name right.)
"A poster". Who had been bounced off of the site for that comment or another. One single poster is hardly the "Pubs" (all) as we're being led to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies