Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2023, 02:45 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,271,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
Every quote from Trump is so disjointed and rambling and meaningless I wonder why people don't see that something is loose and off about him. James Austin Johnson does such a good impression of him, his comedy gets so real I briefly forget I'm watching a sketch and it becomes depressing because this is who wants to run our country again.

They're both old. They both make gaffes. The difference is one guy only wants the job to stay out of handcuffs and rain vengeance down on his opposition.
What do you think about Biden being unable to remember that the person he was there with that day was the president of another country, whom he, himself, was hosting? Is that at all concerning to you? What is your take on that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2023, 03:10 PM

1,019 posts, read 644,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
What do you think about Biden being unable to remember that the person he was there with that day was the president of another country, whom he, himself, was hosting? Is that at all concerning to you? What is your take on that?
I find stealing state secrets to be far more alarming. I find trying to steal an election to be for more concerning. Nothing Biden has done has risen my level of concern anywhere close to what Trump has done.

Old 08-21-2023, 03:14 PM

23,742 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBankhead View Post
I find stealing state secrets to be far more alarming. I find trying to steal an election to be for more concerning. Nothing Biden has done has risen my level of concern anywhere close to what Trump has done.
How did Biden* steal classified documents from the SCIF while he was senator?

Old 08-21-2023, 03:24 PM

4,920 posts, read 2,066,593 times
Trump is a fighter and he has a lot on his plate and the charges can lead to the rest of his life in prison if convicted on this BS direct political attack on him. The reason why his numbers keep rising is he is fighting all the way and will go down fighting against the whole American justice system that has been weaponized against him.

Seriously, what human being would not be looking tired and less than their best? For me, I see a man committed to fighting back for himself and his family AND I know that he would do the same for every American, to include the ones the hates him. Trump is a true American and I would be proud to vote for him again in 2024, so I hope he will take care of himself.

As for all the doctors out their who are diagnosing him without even seeing him, what are their thoughts on Joe Biden’s physical and mental conditions?

Tump still looks more fit than Joe Biden, even when Biden is amped up of performance drugs. Hell, Trump is still mentally sharp and can form more than two sentences WITHOUT a teleprompter or a cheat card in his hand.

Old 08-21-2023, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
No deflection
And...you're still deflecting.
Quote:
you keep saying the same thing whenever I post something that is not flattering to your hero.
And you always toss around the personal attacks and act the victim when someone disagrees with you.

Quote:
I have started several anti-Biden threads. Like I said there are endless threads about Biden and his mental state. I don't recall many about Trump. So I started this one. I saw it on Drudge Report. He was saying some bizarre things. I dislike both of them for different reasons. And hope neither actually end up running in 2024. Our country can do much better.
Why are you confused about people starting threads about Biden* when Biden*, being dementia addled, is the current president, who is running the country into the ground? Naturally there'd be a lot of threads about Biden*. Trump is a private citizen and despite that there are numerous threads about him. I don't know how you're missing seeing them, but you obviously must be.

How many anti-Biden* threads had you created in the past few months compared to the anti-Trump threads you'd started...including conspiracy theories like this thread? And keep in mind which one is currently in the Oval Office and which one is a private citizen.

Old 08-21-2023, 03:33 PM

15,867 posts, read 6,565,059 times
He's played the sympathy card so often this just sounds like more of the same.

Old 08-21-2023, 03:37 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,031,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
And...you're still deflecting.

And you always toss around the personal attacks and act the victim when someone disagrees with you.

Why are you confused about people starting threads about Biden* when Biden*, being dementia addled, is the current president, who is running the country into the ground? Naturally there'd be a lot of threads about Biden*. Trump is a private citizen and despite that there are numerous threads about him. I don't know how you're missing seeing them, but you obviously must be.

How many anti-Biden* threads had you created in the past few months compared to the anti-Trump threads you'd started...including conspiracy theories like this thread? And keep in mind which one is currently in the Oval Office and which one is a private citizen.
Starting threads about the president is fine. Obviously so, since BDSers are on that project constantly.

This thread is not about the president.

Old 08-21-2023, 03:53 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,657,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I get a lot of laughs from Trump impressions (like Alec Baldwin's, to name someone). Trump is definitely a character, good or bad. I also have a lot of complaints with him, but this is not one of them.

There are a LOT of old people in our government. The only ones I notice who seem to be "out of it" are Biden, Fetterman, and Feinstein. Pelosi seems to be getting there.

To compare Trump's mental abilities to Biden's is ludicrous. I always say this, that people have different impressions of things, but this isn't even debatable.

Lmao, Biden "rains vengeance" down on us every single day.
I suppose if your IQ is under 70 you wouldn’t notice that Trump’s intelllect is subpar to say the least.

Old 08-21-2023, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
ROFL....no comment on Biden but Trump..."his health is deteriorating"
Yep. Every few months, just like clockwork, some so-called expert, who never had even personally seen or spoken with Trump, comes up with this nonsense and smears it across the media. And the TDS folks are off and running in here to create threads about it as if the latest 'Trump mind or body is failing' conspiracy theory is something new instead of the tired old retreads that they are.

Old 08-21-2023, 05:32 PM

37,185 posts, read 19,247,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Trump’s intelllect is subpar to say the least.
“A stupid person’s idea of a clever person.”

- Julie Birchill, on Stephen Fry

Last edited by cuebald; 08-21-2023 at 05:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies