Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2023, 11:06 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,236,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
FWIW, Trump would be the first person to drag someone else's physical appearance. And if they were going through something, he would make jokes about that too.
That's completely true. He deserves to get what he gives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2023, 03:16 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I think some are you the ones with this TDS. You believe whatever he says because of your unwavering devotion. He is no patriot though. He's just all about himself. You should have learned this January 6 with his stop the steal. And he's still going on about this nonsense since it's about him. I guess you liked how he put himself first before our country when he refused a peaceful transfer of power. So tell me how he is patriot.
I agree. A real patriot would have accepted defeat, showed up at the inauguration and welcomed Biden into the WH. Clinton, Bush and Obama were at his even though he trashed all 3 during his campaign. Sometimes there is an institution bigger and more important than you. For a wealthy guy who has hob-nobbed with wealthy people all is life he lacks class as a human being.

Old 08-22-2023, 03:26 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You don’t consider holding top secret documents for over a decade to be stealing?
I would say having your staff intentionally hide classified documents from your lawyers and the feds trying to keep something that you know does not belong to you would be theft. No one is blaming him from having the documents at his home. Mistakes can happen. But having your valet hide them after you were told to return them and then trying to erase video footage of your staff moving them boxes around. Not at all like what happened with Biden and Pence.

Its like being stopped leaving the store with items you clearly did not pay for and knew you had to someone who gets to their car and realizes that they forgot to scan the dog food under their cart at self check out and goes back in and pays for it.

Old 08-22-2023, 03:45 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
While John Fetterman looks like a totally different person.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:46 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Do you have a response to the post beyond "Whataboutism"?
Trump is lucid and energetic. Your guy is a total joke. Even when he was younger. You should be ashamed he's representing our territory. Countries have borders, genius.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:53 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
OMG - you people can't stop - there are a few of you who get your jollies posting anti-Trump articles and pretend to be sympathetic.

Yet you deny the physical conditions of our current President.

We know you do it to get a rise out of people.

Old 08-22-2023, 05:24 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
OMG - you people can't stop - there are a few of you who get your jollies posting anti-Trump articles and pretend to be sympathetic.

Yet you deny the physical conditions of our current President.

We know you do it to get a rise out of people.
Maybe that is because this is a dedicated Trump specific thread.

Old 08-22-2023, 05:40 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,306,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Trump is older, obese, and not mentally or emotionally well. Old age is not kind, and in addition DJT does not eat healthfully, does not exercise, and has Dementia in his direct family line. He's not in good shape.
Wonder if Trump will get a mug shot that lists his weight. He'd probably deny the weight and say that the deep state is lying and some of his followers would believe it.

Old 08-22-2023, 05:59 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Sir/Madam, are you insinuating that my IQ is under 70? lol (I actually don't know what my IQ is.)

But we're not talking about intellect, we're talking about health. (By the way, you misspelled "intellect." I realize it must have been a typo, but it's still amusing. )
I’m sorry sea, I wasn’t trying to insult you - just very stable genius. Does health include mental health too? Because Trump is clearly not well in that department.

Old 08-22-2023, 06:03 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I agree. A real patriot would have accepted defeat, showed up at the inauguration and welcomed Biden into the WH. Clinton, Bush and Obama were at his even though he trashed all 3 during his campaign. Sometimes there is an institution bigger and more important than you. For a wealthy guy who has hob-nobbed with wealthy people all is life he lacks class as a human being.
I am baffled that anyone expects anything different from this con artist. This is what he has been doing all of his life.

It's not Trump that is the problem. Shysters like him have existed throughout our history; Al Capone and Don Gotti come to mind. People admired those gangsters in exactly the same way they adore the Donald.

Most of his supporters really, truly believe that he "has their back" and actually cares about their day to day existence out in middle and lower class America. They still have not figured out that they are being used and manipulated by this guy. It's a lot more fun for them to swallow his feel-good populist schlock that it is to be a responsible citizen. They lost their critical thinking skills a long time ago, and are easy prey for vultures like Trump.

As far as his health, we have to realize that he has been an Adderall addict for decades. That started a long time ago, way back during the Apprentice, probably before. Given time, speed will destroy you both mentally and physically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies