Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the "Missing Bullet" that was "found" in the Presidential Limo trigger a
Absolutely, never too late to chase a lead 26 76.47%
Absolutely not, another wild goose chase 4 11.76%
Absolutely not, it won't bring Kennedy or Camelot back 1 2.94%
Others, and people who voted, post away! 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2023, 12:45 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,155,727 times

Advertisements

Why is it so hard to believe that our military killed him? He had just stopped them from implementing "operation North Woods". If not for him, our military would have murdered Americans and used it as an excuse to attack Cuba.
Remember Ike. "Beware the military-industrial complex"
Kennedy and Johnson did not like each other. Johnson was only picked for VP to appease the party. Johnson wanted the presidential nomination. Johnson was a racist sleaze. Remember, it came out later that he commented about how much he hated n-word. So Johnson might have been in on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2023, 12:53 PM

25,994 posts, read 22,181,380 times
Kennedy was "removed" from office. Those that did it would never allow any information that was found to be released.

I remember that Kennedy was warned against riding in that open car, but chose to do so anyway. That was a really, really stupid mistake!

I think our government was behind it. I don't remember that much as I was in the 4th grade when it happened.

Old 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,800,740 times
Pardon me for being graphic but I once was killing time and watched Phil Donahue and it happened to be a course of the JFK assassination and they had a picture Frozen which I can still not believe they had if he was traveling away from the gunman who shot him in the back they had a picture of his head basically exploding outwards towards the camera from the side.....

So the grassy knoll theory or suspicion or conspiracy to me is a real thing. I firmly believe that Oswald was set up or that there was a second shooter but that it was not through our normal agencies and was shall we say a murder for hire.

Who hired the shooter(s)? I got to say that the defense contractors were hoping to sell a lot of weapons in Vietnam and they did after Kennedy was removed.

(No, I never saw the movie "JFK" with D. Sutherland)

Old 11-23-2023, 02:27 PM

24,027 posts, read 15,129,288 times
Why does each POTUS deny releasing the info?

Old 11-23-2023, 03:44 PM

12 posts, read 5,966 times
Other.
Just release the 75 year secrets and let the chips fall where they may.

Old 11-23-2023, 03:50 PM

12 posts, read 5,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustedman View Post
Pardon me for being graphic but I once was killing time and watched Phil Donahue and it happened to be a course of the JFK assassination and they had a picture Frozen which I can still not believe they had if he was traveling away from the gunman who shot him in the back they had a picture of his head basically exploding outwards towards the camera from the side.....

So the grassy knoll theory or suspicion or conspiracy to me is a real thing. I firmly believe that Oswald was set up or that there was a second shooter but that it was not through our normal agencies and was shall we say a murder for hire.

Who hired the shooter(s)? I got to say that the defense contractors were hoping to sell a lot of weapons in Vietnam and they did after Kennedy was removed.

(No, I never saw the movie "JFK" with D. Sutherland)
This exactly. If you visit the actual site where it occurred it becomes clear. Not any one thing but the entirety of the area tells your mind how it must have played out.
For me it says two shooters.

Old 11-23-2023, 03:57 PM

25,609 posts, read 17,346,241 times
One shooter, who was rapidly caught.
The case was closed many years ago. But you can't kill a myth with a fact. Don't know why, but you can't.

George Washington will always have "wooden teeth" in spite of the fact his real teeth, made of various things, but not wood, are at the Smithsonian.
Nero will always have "fiddled while Rome burned" in spite of the fact the violin would not be invented for 1000 years and Nero was out of town when he got the news.

People believe all sorts of nutty things.

Old 11-23-2023, 03:57 PM

35,188 posts, read 17,102,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Why is it so hard to believe that our military killed him?
why is it so hard to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed him? For This is such a waste of time and mental energy.

Old 11-23-2023, 04:03 PM

35,188 posts, read 17,102,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
One shooter, who was rapidly caught.
The case was closed many years ago. But you can't kill a myth with a fact. Don't know why, but you can't.
People want a return to a parasol Camelot that never existed. If you pick any date in 1962 or 1963 and read the paper for that date, the world was hardly pacific. None of these serious can bring back JFK, nor bring back Camelot.

Old 11-23-2023, 06:03 PM

672 posts, read 505,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountChocula4352 View Post
Other.
Just release the 75 year secrets and let the chips fall where they may.
It been 60
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies