Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which would you vote for?
Trump 161 61.69%
Biden 100 38.31%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2023, 01:51 PM

17,549 posts, read 13,329,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Anyone that Votes for Biden has to be either brainwashed by the Left, or poor and they are on welfare or rich and the inflation doesn't bother them or possibly they are an illegal alien and if Trump wins they know their Free ride will come to an end.

The country could be too far gone at this point for even a man like Trump to save and we all know how Ugly the Left is going to get in blocking anything he tries while actively trying to take him out.

Never mind the loads of scandals and bad Anti American policies but we can't take another 4 years of Biden continuing the Open Border crisis.
If the GOP loses this election we will be in such a deep hole that we will never get out!

We need a Trump win plus a STRONG VP that is electable for an additional 8 years. Or, better yet, another STRONG candidate and A VERY STRONG VP to be in office for 16 years. In EITHER case we need to win the House and Senate

Old 10-15-2023, 01:55 PM

17,549 posts, read 13,329,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
I'd vote for Joe. He's put a tight lock on who comes across our borders, making sure the country is safe. I feel better knowing that the country is being managed by intelligent adults who care about the citizenry. He's kept inflation down, which allows the average person home affordability, low food and gas prices. Thank God! he's not letting big business flourish, so they can take advantage of the little guy.
He's a devout Catholic who follows all the precepts of that church. He's got a wonderful son and he's made sure everyone in his family is well provided for, even if they haven't directly worked for foreign enemy states.
The man is the picture of robust health and keen acumen.
And, if anything should ever happen to Joe, he's got a second in command who is our official border czar (or is that czarina?) who is every bit as accomplished and ready to be the next leader of the free world.
God bless Joe and Kamala! Our saviors.
This is THE WINNING POST OF THE MONTH!

Old 10-15-2023, 02:04 PM

334 posts, read 662,024 times
Trump in a heartbeat. Biden has been a total failure as President, plus he is clearly senile and has first stage dementia. A vote for Biden is really a vote for President Kamala Harris, no way Biden is going last five more years if elected. Biden is stupid, lazy, corrupt, incompetent, senile, and a pathological liar. Outside of that he is a great guy. Is it really asking too much for him to take a mental acuity test? I guess so.

Old 10-15-2023, 02:40 PM

2,354 posts, read 1,150,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
This is THE WINNING POST OF THE MONTH!
Thanks! I meant every word.
Joe for the next 12 years!

Old 10-15-2023, 02:56 PM

6,746 posts, read 3,363,151 times
No one could possibly be more incompetent or inflict more damage than feeble demented Biden. Not even Donald Trump.

If Trump were to win it would show that for all the left's attempts to destroy him, nothing he did was worse than what the buffoon they put into office did to this country.

Old 10-15-2023, 03:02 PM

10,079 posts, read 7,757,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Trump for the 3rd time. I had enough of Biden economics. I just received by auto insurance bill and it went up again by 17%. Add the gas and the cost of living and you have to be nuts to vote for Biden.
I know it. My car insurance keeps increasing like crazy. I went to the grocery store and didn't really buy that much and it cost me about 150.00. Bidenomincs needs to be dead and buried. I can't believe Joey is going around campaigning on that but it's all he has. lol Pretty soon he'll be going around promoting he has started more wars than any past president. It's be called killomonics.

I'm ready for some Trumponomics.

Old 10-15-2023, 05:29 PM

10,079 posts, read 7,757,140 times
Trump made promises and he kept them. I liked his policies, keeping us safe, no inflation and my 401K and stocks loved him. Interest rates were low, closed borders, no crazy woke crap, no cancel culture, no shutting up people so they can't speak and he told it like it was. He had the respect of other countries.

I can't wait to watch him after he's in office to fire and get rid of a lot of the evil people in there now. It'll be glorious.

Pretty much everyday, you'd know what he was working on. I didn't even know what a lid was until Biden sat his fat butt in the White House.

I will admit I will miss looking forward to Biden's speeches just to see how bad he mumbles and lies and shakes hands with dead people, gets lost and then falls down. It was a clown show. Unfortunately he was bad news for our great country.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 10-15-2023 at 05:42 PM..

Old 10-15-2023, 05:37 PM

8,485 posts, read 4,727,776 times
Ha, neither.

Old 10-15-2023, 05:38 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,079,726 times
There are really 28 people (or bots) on here that would vote for dementia Joe? Unbelievable.

We as a nation cannot be that obtuse. Democrats have to vote better than lifeguard, truck driver Joe.

Old 10-15-2023, 05:58 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,079,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
OK, so let’s see the Republicans nominate someone who would be better. I’m waiting, and quite prepared to vote Republican, if there is a decent candidate. Not only would I never vote for Trump, I would vote for anyone else just to try to keep him out of the Oval Office.
Biden is a solid choice if you’re a gang banger on parole with lots of student loan debt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies