Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2023, 02:00 AM

13,444 posts, read 4,289,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Not wanted Trump, does not make most people "Biden Voters": Most of us wish there was a better candidate.
Since the other option is Trump, then I have to go with Biden.

I would prefer many other candidates to Biden - Christine Todd Whitman (R) Richard Yang (D) Liz Cheney (R)

Trustworthy Americans who want the best for all of the people of the US.

Trump wants the best for Trump. I knew in in NYC when he was a pro-choice Democrat, and I didn't trust him. I had hoped that he wouldn't be as bad as I thought, but her was worse.

In his first term, he at least has some intelligent, mentally balanced, and experienced people in his cabinet. This time, who will he get?

I stop taking your post serious when you said Liz Cheney. You rather have war mongers and war criminals that pushes death and misery of poor people around the world and endless wars in power. I hope you are enlisting.

Who will he get? anybody that wants to be in power and D.C. is full of them.

You must be part of the 37% that still believes that Biden will deliver on the economy. It's turning the corner.

Old 10-30-2023, 11:45 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
Trump is a leader. He has no conflict with being President.

Old 10-30-2023, 03:01 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrmantraut View Post
Trump is going to beat him, even if he's incarcerated. He's gonna run the country from jail. You don't seem to get this... the more you mess with him the more likely he takes the WH again. And, again, if this was legit and not total BS you wouldn't have half or more than country right behind Trump who won't stop supporting him.

Biden has been the worst president in any of our lifetimes.

You won't listen, but most Americans don't care about fake indictments..... they care about cheaper gas in their cars and food on the table. And a President who doesn't hide when WW3 is about to break out.

And, again, virtually all polls have Trump ahead. Even young people. Y'all are in deep ****. I can't wait for election night.

A friend of mine doesn't even think Biden will show for the Presidential debates which I think is a possibility, and I also think that would finish him for good.
Link ?

Evidence ?

Old 10-30-2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Autocrat? What are Biden's voters smoking? Biden is the weakest Democrat running for re-election in the past 100 yeas. The last Democrat President seeking re-election with poor numbers was Jimmy Carter and he lost badly. Democrats are in a bubble. Clueless.
The bolded is an irrelevant deflection.

The bolded has nothing to do with someone referring to Trump as an autocrat.

Referring to Trump as an autocrat doesn't make anyone nor require being a Biden voter nor a Democrat.

Old 10-30-2023, 03:45 PM

1,100 posts, read 431,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Link ?

Evidence ?
Seriously?

I've said it/answered your question three times, guess we'll make it a fourth.

The answer is simple. If this weren't all BS, Trump wouldn't have any support....like Pence who just dropped out. Trump has good poll numbers because he wants to get all this crap that's going on in line and prices down, and Biden isn't physically or mentally capable of it. Not that he'd do the right thing even if he weren't demented. Dude is going to just drop dead from the stress soon and nobody's gonna care, except about Kameelah taking over. But it wouldn't be for very long.

Trump is leading Biden, even among young people.

Old 10-31-2023, 12:33 AM

13,444 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The bolded is an irrelevant deflection.

The bolded has nothing to do with someone referring to Trump as an autocrat.

Referring to Trump as an autocrat doesn't make anyone nor require being a Biden voter nor a Democrat.

Funny, most people that calls Trump an autocrat voted for Biden or are Democrats or both. The only deflection is you. I asked you what branch of power did Trump takeout? Crickets. I asked you what rights you lost under Trump. Name 1? crickets but these are the same people that voted for Biden who was an autocrat during the pandemic and restrictions with the Democrat governors. You can't make this up but the nerve of these people calling "irrelevant deflection" when somebody calls out of their bull.

Old 10-31-2023, 05:30 AM

6,441 posts, read 3,143,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrmantraut View Post
Seriously?

Trump has good poll numbers because he wants to get all this crap that's going on in line and prices down, and Biden isn't physically or mentally capable of it. Not that he'd do the right thing even if he weren't demented. Dude is going to just drop dead from the stress soon and nobody's gonna care, except about Kameelah taking over.

Trump is leading Biden, even among young people.
I agree......and it's not that Biden isn't capable. It's that it isn't in the Biden/Obama agenda to get things back in line. NEVER FORGET the infamous Obama quote from a number of years ago, "We're going to fundamentally change America", and all those who bought into it, thought that he only meant free cell phones for everyone. HARDLY, as there was a far deeper intent, in that statement.

Old 10-31-2023, 05:51 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeMan45 View Post
Neither would you for Joe Biden. You love him.

A police state will break most people.

Every Democrat said Trump stole the election with Russias help and pushed this hoax to remove him from office or damage him for 2020. That was election interference but none of you will face jail time.
When have I expressed any love for Biden. I don`t like him for several reasons but I voted for him because he isn`t crazy and the other guy is. I know that Biden wouldn`t show our Top Secret Iran war plans to his country club pals. "every Democrat said Trump stole the election" is a flat out first class lie. Have you no shame?

Old 10-31-2023, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
A professor that remembers 1 student for 30 years? LMAO!!
That one student is Trump.

Whatever Trump is or isnt, he isn't low profile, and was known in the NE before he was known nationally.

Quote:
I'm assuming the professor flunked Trump. Real professors do that, tell people 100 times in public how dumb a particular student is.
Reading is fundamental.

Read more carefully.

I didn't say he told 'people', and I didn't say he told anyone in public.

I said he told his best friend 100 times over a period of 30 years.

Quote:
I don't know what's more dumb, the people that make this up or the people that believe it.
The professor was Dr. William T. Kelley.

His friend is attorney Frank DiPrima. They were friends for 47 years.

Here is an OpEd that Mr. DiPrima wrote where Mr. DiPrima mentions the 100 times and 30 years, etc.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ent-I-Ever-Had

I suppose you could call Mr. DiPrima 'a lying Trump hater' if you wanted to attempt to discredit him, but I don't think many would agree with you that he comes across as such.

Old 10-31-2023, 08:54 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
If the judge violates President Trump again and threatens jail he will be despised and Trump will get millions more votes. Americans get unfairness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.