Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2023, 06:21 PM

3,234 posts, read 3,187,851 times

Advertisements

I’m supposed to sleep better at night knowing that she speaks to Joe several times a day. Talk about the blind leading the blind. They showed a clip of a huge audience of college students, cheering her support for abortion rights (let’s get these students riled up so they’ll vote dem!)

The interview did discuss Israel, and she did state what I would interpret as strong support, although she did say that Hamas can’t be confused with the Palestinian people, and that humanitarian efforts must continue in Gaza, and that Israel must follow the rules of war. In all honesty, that’s pretty rich considering all the mistakes the US made in Afghanistan and Iraq—I’m especially thinking of the entire family we obliterated in Afghanistan, confusing them for terrorists. Who are we to tell another country what to do?

The interview also ventured into delicate territory—her unpopularity, Biden’s too, the inflationary economy and the border—but I think she was handled a bit too gently.

She certainly has been a trailblazer; first woman of color AG in California—first woman of color VP. But she is so underwhelming, as if she’s satisfied her own private Peter Principle, and has reached her level of incompetence.

If you couldn’t stand her before this interview, it wouldn’t change your mind. And if you loved her before, you’d just say, “You Go Girl.”

She is of no use.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2023, 06:29 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,854,371 times
She is likely the dumbest VP ever, and by a wide margin.

The vast majority of people do not take her seriously, because she is perceived as stupid. Which, indeed, after watching her movie for the last 2.5+ years, she IS stupid.

She literally was chosen because she was a black female. Not because she was the best candidate for the job, and had a history of accomplishments. No. She was chosen because she was black, and had a V between her legs.

Of course, the Dems will attempt to spin her situation, saying that her incredible intellect is difficult for the average person to appreciate. Nope. She's still stupid, and as of today, has accomplished nothing meaningful in her time in the VP spot.

Old 10-29-2023, 06:30 PM

7,908 posts, read 3,453,049 times
My condolences to anyone who actually sat through the entirety of that cringy drivel.

Old 10-29-2023, 06:39 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,478,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
She is likely the dumbest VP ever, and by a wide margin.

The vast majority of people do not take her seriously, because she is perceived as stupid. Which, indeed, after watching her movie for the last 2.5+ years, she IS stupid.

She literally was chosen because she was a black female. Not because she was the best candidate for the job, and had a history of accomplishments. No. She was chosen because she was black, and had a V between her legs.

Of course, the Dems will attempt to spin her situation, saying that her incredible intellect is difficult for the average person to appreciate. Nope. She's still stupid, and as of today, has accomplished nothing meaningful in her time in the VP spot.
If I remember correctly, before Biden was selected to be the Democrat nominee, didn't he say that his VP would be a black woman? And people still voted for him?

If the top criteria for choosing someone as a running mate are color and gender, then those are the craziest reasons imaginable. In fact, they shouldn't even be selection criteria at all. The office of VP should not be an affirmative action hire (or anything else for that matter, but that's another topic).

Old 10-29-2023, 07:02 PM

29,808 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
My condolences to anyone who actually sat through the entirety of that cringy drivel.

I'm not putting myself through that...

Old 10-29-2023, 07:47 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,630 times
After all the hit pieces of Republicans by 60 minutes I make sure I never watch that propaganda. 60 minutes is like all MSM and is an arm of the Democratic party.

Old 10-29-2023, 07:56 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,983,821 times
I would rather shove rusty fishing hooks up my taint than listen to that brainless affirmative action hire

Old 10-29-2023, 07:57 PM

8,337 posts, read 6,421,491 times
She got her start by prosatuting herself to Willie Brown a powerful politician in CA at the time.

Old 10-29-2023, 07:58 PM

8,940 posts, read 2,961,809 times
She makes Dan Quayle look like Albert Einstein.

Old 10-29-2023, 08:06 PM

25,839 posts, read 16,517,815 times
McDonald's drive through intellect. VP job. Makes sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies