Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2023, 06:53 AM

21,953 posts, read 9,532,892 times

Advertisements

Glad someone is finally calling it out for what it is. He called the protestors on college campuses the equivalent of the Hitler youth. And he's right.

Dershowitz Rips Obama's 'Deep Hatred of Israel,' Vows Relationship With Former President Is 'Over'

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...-over-n2166164

I think he always had a deep hatred of Israel in his heart.

He [once] called me to the Oval Office and he said to me, 'Alan, you've known me for a long time. You know I have Israel's back.' I didn't realize he meant to paint a target on it. He's never been supportive of Israel. And finally, his true feelings have come out now that he's no longer president and doesn't have to be elected.

He has contributed enormously to the problem because he is respected among young people. And if he says the occupation is unbearable and that anything can be done to stop it, he is encouraging people to engage in their antisemitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American attitudes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2023, 06:54 AM

8,250 posts, read 3,503,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Glad someone is finally calling it out for what it is. He called the protestors on college campuses the equivalent of the Hitler youth. And he's right.

Dershowitz Rips Obama's 'Deep Hatred of Israel,' Vows Relationship With Former President Is 'Over'

He [once] called me to the Oval Office and he said to me, 'Alan, you've known me for a long time. You know I have Israel's back.' I didn't realize he meant to paint a target on it. He's never been supportive of Israel. And finally, his true feelings have come out now that he's no longer president and doesn't have to be elected.

He has contributed enormously to the problem because he is respected among young people. And if he says the occupation is unbearable and that anything can be done to stop it, he is encouraging people to engage in their antisemitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American attitudes.
Well, Obama is a Muslim, so of course he is anti-Israel.

Old 11-11-2023, 07:08 AM

24,512 posts, read 17,265,170 times
How else can we describe what is happening on the college campuses? The kids have been brainwashed throughout their public school education and they are acting like the Hitler Youth.

What is scary is how many have been caught up in the "excitement". I don't think half of the protesters know what they are protesting. They are excited to be part of something. They believe everything they are told and live in a world of narrow focus where independent thought is wrong and their social protests, no matter how violent or destructive are some how Righteous.

The real scary part of all of this is that these people Vote.

All they need to hear in the lead up to 2024 is, Trump is a Racist, is against Abortion and is Pro Israel and they will vote for any one but Trump.

All we need to know about Obama is how he lied to us and told us that "Islam is the Religion of Peace" despite the evidence that we all see.

Old 11-11-2023, 07:10 AM

21,953 posts, read 9,532,892 times
Now the WH is reassessing it's support of Israel saying 'too many Palestinians have died'. Caving to their mob to get votes.

Old 11-11-2023, 10:03 AM

24,512 posts, read 17,265,170 times
Quote:
Now the WH is reassessing it's support of Israel saying 'too many Palestinians have died'. Caving to their mob to get votes.

They will always cave to the Polls. Since 2020 the Biden Admin does something then they wait to see how it polls and then they either let it go or the pivots, deflections, apologies and "this is what Joe really meant" excuses start.
Talk about running a country by committee or in this case the squeaky wheel of loud mouthed protesters getting their way.

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have strong leadership, again?

Imagine if Joe was President in 1945 and he had to decide to drop the bomb on Japan?

Israel is doing what it has to do and they are being as cautious as they can be considering it is a WAR. They should be allowed to fight it as they please and America should stay out of it.

Old 11-11-2023, 10:08 AM

24,012 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
How else can we describe what is happening on the college campuses? The kids have been brainwashed throughout their public school education and they are acting like the Hitler Youth.

What is scary is how many have been caught up in the "excitement". I don't think half of the protesters know what they are protesting. They are excited to be part of something. They believe everything they are told and live in a world of narrow focus where independent thought is wrong and their social protests, no matter how violent or destructive are some how Righteous.

The real scary part of all of this is that these people Vote.

All they need to hear in the lead up to 2024 is, Trump is a Racist, is against Abortion and is Pro Israel and they will vote for any one but Trump.

All we need to know about Obama is how he lied to us and told us that "Islam is the Religion of Peace" despite the evidence that we all see.
What were the parents doing while their kids were being brainwashed all through school well before they went to college? Scout leaders, Sunday school teachers and the people next door, aunts and uncles suddenly mute?

Old 11-11-2023, 10:10 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,572,537 times
Good news for Obama.

Old 11-11-2023, 01:42 PM

13,794 posts, read 8,032,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Good news for Obama.
Don't know if I'd call it good news but I doubt Obama is losing any sleep over what Dershowitz thinks.

Old 11-11-2023, 04:53 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,689,772 times
Quote:

Jews are waking up to the fact that liberals hate them.

Old 11-11-2023, 05:08 PM

2,538 posts, read 1,915,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Don't know if I'd call it good news but I doubt Obama is losing any sleep over what Dershowitz thinks.
Nor should anyone else. Dershowitz loves any headline that has his name in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies