Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2023, 08:13 AM

45,573 posts, read 27,164,944 times

Advertisements

Best answer you will ever hear on the topic of fighting "ideologies". EVER

The audience couldn't stop it's applause.

I think the lady with the question was planted to try and cast seeds of doubt on fighting Islam with weapons.

The truth is that it's not ideological. They want to physically wipe out Israel... and America. They have said so. "Death to America" is what they have chanted. That's not ideological. She knows this.

If she were honest, she would take this question to her own people since they started the latest spat of violent activities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2023, 08:23 AM

25,713 posts, read 18,784,900 times
Now THAT woman knows what she's talking about. Her head is screwed on straight. Her continued use of "they were irrelevant" is so spot on that I almost wanted to start clapping here alone in my room.

Old 11-16-2023, 08:32 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times
America is being "wiped out" from within, while people worry about poor Israel while ignoring that Israel brings on their own troubles.

I cannot believe how many people are absorbed by this distraction.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ca...n%20population.

"The Palestinian experience of being denied a home is at the heart of Israel’s apartheid system. That’s why, as a first step towards dismantling this system, we are calling on Israel to end the practice of home demolitions."

"Israel’s then prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu (message posted online in March 2019)
Israel is not a state of all its citizens… [but rather] the nation-state of the Jewish people and only them"

"Over the past 14 years, more than 2 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have been living under Israel’s illegal blockade. Along with four major military offensives, the blockade has had catastrophic consequences for the people of Gaza."

"For more than 73 years, Israel has been forcibly displacing entire Palestinian communities. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians’ homes have been demolished, causing terrible trauma & suffering. More than 6 million Palestinians remain refugees, the vast majority of whom live in refugee camps including outside of Israel/OPT. There are over 100,000 Palestinians in the OPT and another 68,000 inside of Israel at imminent risk of losing their homes, many for the second or third time."

Under constant harassment, at what point is it going to boil over? Israel insists on breaking International Laws. I am just hoping that the government of Israel is corrupt and that the country is not filled with hateful people that want to destroy the Palestinians. This isn't about HAMAS either, but the continued and unending abuses of civil rights against the Patestinian people.

But go ahead and forget about the issues in our own country, Biden is depending on the naive to pick up that ball and run with it for him!

I know there are least some Jews that are rational and not filled with hatred:

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

I am happy to not to have to support murder and other violations of humans just because some group that wants to destroy another group is calling themselves "God's chosen people." I do not believe that the God I know approves of these violations.

Old 11-16-2023, 08:36 AM

25,713 posts, read 18,784,900 times
When radical Islam detonates a nuke or dirty bomb somewhere in the US, chanting "death to America," you'll change your tune. Radical Islam is the ideology of wiping out every living person on the planet that doesn't share their religious beliefs. The sooner the rest of the world takes that threat seriously, the better. Most of us are too stupid to "get it" even when radical Islam tells us that straight to our faces.

Old 11-16-2023, 08:37 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,565,777 times
Excellent video and response !
Thanks

Old 11-16-2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
America is being "wiped out" from within, while people worry about poor Israel while ignoring that Israel brings on their own troubles.

I cannot believe how many people are absorbed by this distraction.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ca...n%20population.

"The Palestinian experience of being denied a home is at the heart of Israel’s apartheid system. That’s why, as a first step towards dismantling this system, we are calling on Israel to end the practice of home demolitions."

"Israel’s then prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu (message posted online in March 2019)
Israel is not a state of all its citizens… [but rather] the nation-state of the Jewish people and only them"

"Over the past 14 years, more than 2 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have been living under Israel’s illegal blockade. Along with four major military offensives, the blockade has had catastrophic consequences for the people of Gaza."

"For more than 73 years, Israel has been forcibly displacing entire Palestinian communities. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians’ homes have been demolished, causing terrible trauma & suffering. More than 6 million Palestinians remain refugees, the vast majority of whom live in refugee camps including outside of Israel/OPT. There are over 100,000 Palestinians in the OPT and another 68,000 inside of Israel at imminent risk of losing their homes, many for the second or third time."

Under constant harassment, at what point is it going to boil over? Israel insists on breaking International Laws. I am just hoping that the government of Israel is corrupt and that the country is not filled with hateful people that want to destroy the Palestinians. This isn't about HAMAS either, but the continued and unending abuses of civil rights against the Patestinian people.

But go ahead and forget about the issues in our own country, Biden is depending on the naive to pick up that ball and run with it for him!

I know there are least some Jews that are rational and not filled with hatred:

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

I am happy to not to have to support murder and other violations of humans just because some group that wants to destroy another group is calling themselves "God's chosen people." I do not believe that the God I know approves of these violations.
You are right - we are being destroyed from within - which includes the pro-Hamas mindset of many in government and education.

I think this latest version of the conflict affects America as well as Israel. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't included in the conflict for supporting Israel - which makes us a target.

We are not forgetting America - in fact the stated focus in the video what about the response to the four Americans who were killed.

Old 11-16-2023, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Now THAT woman knows what she's talking about. Her head is screwed on straight. Her continued use of "they were irrelevant" is so spot on that I almost wanted to start clapping here alone in my room.
Gabriel is from Lebanon and has dealt with radical Islam personally. More here...

Brigitte Gabriel on Living Under Islamism: A Personal Tale of Survival

As a member of the majority Christian country that was her native Lebanon, Gabriel recalled her upbringing in a "fair" and "tolerant" nation whose capital Beirut was often referred to "as the Paris of the Middle East." Known as the "banking capital of the Middle East," Lebanon and its strong economy afforded the family a comfortable lifestyle. She said, "all that began to change" after Lebanon became the sole country in the region willing to accept Yasser Arafat and Palestinian Arab refugees, only to have the latter's representative organization, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), grow stronger and use Lebanon as a "launching pad to destroy Israel."

Gabriel, whose country "refused to read the writing on the wall," experienced her own "personal 9/11" in 1975 after her family home was bombed by "radical Islamists." In response to Gabriel's bewildered question as to why they were targeted, her father replied, "They consider us infidels." Her family took refuge in an underground bomb shelter, during which her father clung to the mistaken belief that countries would come to the aid of Christian Lebanon, but "nobody came."

Now Biden wants Gaza refugees here... hell no

Tell them to make their own way to the southern border like all the rest of them.

Old 11-16-2023, 10:13 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Wow that woman Brigette Gabriel was on point and so honest in her answer.

It is ironic that this panel was assembled in response to the Benghazi attack, excuse me the "peaceful protest that got out of hand due to a cartoon" like who brings a rocket launcher and machine guns to a peaceful protest......? but the message is the same today with Israel and Hamas as it was in 2012.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies