Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2023, 11:34 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,273,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
whoever the billionaires back should be the person you do not vote for. in this case, Biden would be a better pick over her
I would just not vote then. There is no way I could vote for Biden. He disgusts me.

Old 11-26-2023, 11:52 AM

3,735 posts, read 2,565,224 times
Respectfully, the only thing Haley is surging to.. is a distant second.
She's a vestigial neo-con.. (national) neo-con days are over.

Old 11-26-2023, 12:00 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,713,437 times
May I post the following without using my real name as the username, Nikki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If Trump goes one-on-one with her in a debate, Trump may find his lead evaporate. His nasty, free swinging style may not work well against Haley, and an awful lot of people who are branded "MAGA types" are actually reluctant Trump supporters.
Not to be offensive, but this struck me as being very clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I’d never vote for Haley and I sure hope that Trump does not pick her as VP. Blech
He won't.

Old 11-26-2023, 03:18 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
it’s funny that all the liberals all of a sudden love Nikki Haley. I wonder why? I know my liberal family members watch CNN all day and they all of a sudden have a fondness for her. Do what the big TV box tells you to i suppose

If she is the nominee, it will be a solid Biden vote for me that’s for sure
Scary

She will not get my vote. Matter of fact, if she is the nominee, I will go 3rd party forever.

Old 11-26-2023, 03:22 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe_Ruth View Post
Agreed

Old 11-27-2023, 06:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Haley is surging. She does not have to win over hard core MAGA. She needs moderates, independents and some democrats to pull it off. If you are a Republican ask yourself. Would you rather see Biden win reelection over Trump or Haley defeating Biden? Should be an easy choice.
Independents would rather see Haley than Trump / Biden.

I'd vote for her if the elections were today.

Biden is too old, and Trump is becoming more and more unhinged with the nazi-talk and insane Thanksgiving greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe_Ruth View Post
What makes her a neo-con?

Old 11-27-2023, 07:01 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Independents would rather see Haley than Trump / Biden.

I'd vote for her if the elections were today.

Biden is too old, and Trump is becoming more and more unhinged with the nazi-talk and insane Thanksgiving greetings

What makes her a neo-con?

I'd probably vote for Haley.

I won't vote for Trump again.

Old 11-27-2023, 07:03 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Not surging enough to overcome Trump! what is her polls now? 14%,, 9%,, something very low.
19% in New Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'd probably vote for Haley.

I won't vote for Trump again.
I want Biden to drop out just in case Trump wins the nomination, in which case I'll vote for whoever runs against him, but I'd prefer a moderate conservative like Haley, Romney, Manchin, Kaschic, or even Rand Paul, who is libertarian.

Old 11-27-2023, 08:07 AM

2,019 posts, read 868,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Haley is surging. She does not have to win over hard core MAGA. She needs moderates, independents and some democrats to pull it off. If you are a Republican ask yourself. Would you rather see Biden win reelection over Trump or Haley defeating Biden? Should be an easy choice.

Nikki Haley Is Surging, But Will It Last?

Any path for Haley would depend not on winning over the most loyal Trump supporters, but rather on consolidating the anti-Trump vote within the GOP and using impressive showings in both Iowa and New Hampshire — two states where Trump’s lead is relatively weaker, and where Haley has surged in recent weeks — to convince the roughly two-thirds (66%) of Trump supporters who are open to another candidate that she is that candidate.
That said, Haley’s improving poll numbers — she sits at 19% in New Hampshire and 14% in Iowa per RealClearPolitics polling average — also underscore just how challenging it would be for any Republican hopeful to defeat Trump.

However, for Republicans who believe Trump’s nomination would jeopardize a winnable 2024 presidential election, given President Biden’s historically low approval numbers, Haley represents a glimmer of hope, and Haley is now capitalizing on that.
Our choices suck!

Old 11-27-2023, 08:10 AM

2,019 posts, read 868,097 times
Quote:
whoever the billionaires back should be the person you do not vote for. in this case, Biden would be a better pick over her
How do you think Biden got elected?
A box of rocks is a better choice than Biden...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies