Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2023, 08:53 AM

6,751 posts, read 6,756,551 times

Advertisements

Their love for baby beheaders far exceeds any positive feelings they have for America. They put the terrorist entity's flag on Abe Lincoln along with some stickers and then whine about not being able to access a museum in NYC. Abe fought for freedom, and they deface his statue because they hate it. Why these animals were allowed into our country is beyond me.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/25/news/p...-are-numbered/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2023, 02:03 PM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
NYC is becoming unhinged with activists - extreme left activists.

Old 11-26-2023, 02:14 PM

24,550 posts, read 17,308,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

Yes, and it is becoming more dangerous. Would we really be surprised to see these idiots turn it up to 11 and conduct their own 10/7 ?

Well at least these fools have some clever slogans to shout.

“Bombs are dropping while you’re shopping.” I like that.

I wonder if the FBI is investigating these domestic terrorists OR are they still tailing anyone that was in DC on Jan6th and dared to don a certain red cap?

It is odd that if they love Palestine so much than why did they leave it to come here? Why don't we give them a ticket back home so they can join the fight to defend their homeland?

Old 11-26-2023, 02:16 PM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yes, and it is becoming more dangerous. Would we really be surprised to see these idiots turn it up to 11 and conduct their own 10/7 ?

I wonder if the FBI is investigating these domestic terrorists OR are they still tailing anyone that was in DC on Jan6th and dared to don a certain red cap?

It is odd that if they love Palestine so much than why did they leave it to come here? Why don't we give them a ticket back home so they can join the fight to defend their homeland?
I did read that the NYPD did call in the counter terrorism task force for the not in the high school

Old 11-26-2023, 02:29 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,804,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Actually I'm glad it's over there and not to over on the West Coast or near where I am after all I don't like my Sundays being disturbed or my weeks or months I'll watch the idiots on TV and laugh.

Old 11-26-2023, 02:33 PM

18,740 posts, read 7,637,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
From the OP link:

Elsewhere in the article, Nerdeen Kiswani, of the pro-Palestinian group Within Our Lifetime, said,

She conveniently ignored the terrorist activities of those on 'her' side, of course. (I am not longer sure how to label them.)
Hamas monsters.

And it's no longer a label. It's a description based on their actions.

Old 11-26-2023, 02:42 PM

825 posts, read 452,982 times
Quote:

They're too chicken crap to do anything other than protest and act like fools. They would never have the nuts to fight for something. Watch if they glue themselves to something and get smacked, they cry like little bit#@es.

I want to see their therapy bill if they ever witnessed in person the brutality Hamas did. They would crawl in a hole and never come out.

I despise every one of them.

Old 11-26-2023, 03:16 PM

26,832 posts, read 22,627,151 times
Quote:

I don't believe anyone is investigating anything.

Apparently this strange marriage between blue-haired people and Hamasians is not regarded as anything threatening by the government, unlike you know who.

Old 11-26-2023, 04:33 PM

24,550 posts, read 17,308,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I don't believe anyone is investigating anything.

Apparently this strange marriage between blue-haired people and Hamasians is not regarded as anything threatening by the government, unlike you know who.

It really is CRAZY. The Left tells us that the greatest threat to this country are the uber MAGA sorts but what have they done? The Left will say Jan6th !!!!!!!!!!!!! but that is nothing compared to the violence and destruction that the Lefty groups of BLM and antifa has done and now we have another group calling for Genocide.

The Hypocrisy is crazy. What the Left is willing to ignore is CRAZY!

Old 11-26-2023, 04:39 PM

34,098 posts, read 17,157,211 times
Quote:

to which I'd sing

"let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".

The college kids involved with be unemployable later on. No one will admit it, but that will occur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies