Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 01:07 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,619,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
All part of his grand plan to vilify china and label it the China virus, yes. Developed here under his orders and sent over there to be released.
cite your evidence. and kindly answer my question in post #6.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2023, 01:11 PM

17,333 posts, read 12,289,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
cite your evidence. and kindly answer my question in post #6.
Inspectors would have discovered it sooner.

Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic

Old 12-04-2023, 01:17 PM

5,959 posts, read 2,776,456 times
Quote:
All part of his grand plan to vilify china and label it the China virus, yes. Developed here under his orders and sent over there to be released.

Good one! So the left now wants us to believe that Trump developed and released a virus in Wuhan?

LOL

Old 12-04-2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Inspectors would have discovered it sooner.
that doesn't answer the question which was what measure of control did Americans in beijing have over scientists in wuhan?

thanks, but i think you have your directions mixed up:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by daily mail
The WIV1-coronavirus was shipped from the Wuhan lab the FBI believes caused the Covid pandemic and was tested on bats acquired from a 'roadside' Maryland zoo.

Old 12-04-2023, 01:23 PM

8,260 posts, read 3,513,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The FBI and various other agencies now believe it’s likely COVID-19 emerged from the Wuhan lab.

If THEY are agreeing to the lab leak theory, then it's worse than people think - because they aren't going to put all of their cards on the table.

It probably was let out on purpose - which is what I already think.
It's obvious that it was done on purpose. Fauci predicted the pandemic in an interview back in 2017. That shows premeditation.

Old 12-04-2023, 02:09 PM

17,333 posts, read 12,289,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
that doesn't answer the question which was what measure of control did Americans in beijing have over scientists in wuhan?

thanks, but i think you have your directions mixed up:
You're behind. This was all funded and developed by us.

"Fauci covertly met with the CIA.
CIA bribed investigators to change their story from lab leak to zoonotic origins.
There is a high likelihood that the virus originated in Fort Detrick, MD and was transported to Wuhan. Whether the release was accidental or intentional is unknown. If the CIA was involved, I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentionally released in China."

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...volvement.html

Old 12-04-2023, 05:00 PM

1,209 posts, read 627,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I don't know. Fauci said that Trump would face a pandemic. Voila! A pandemic. Seems intentional to me.
That's why many call it a plandemic.

Old 12-04-2023, 05:47 PM

13,029 posts, read 9,562,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The FBI and various other agencies now believe it’s likely COVID-19 emerged from the Wuhan lab.

If THEY are agreeing to the lab leak theory, then it's worse than people think - because they aren't going to put all of their cards on the table.

It probably was let out on purpose - which is what I already think.
I never thought it was from anything other than a lab leak. The question in my mind was whether it was intentional.

https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 is a good book to read, written well before the Covid outbreak.

Old 12-04-2023, 06:52 PM

Quote:
You're behind. This was all funded and developed by us.

"Fauci covertly met with the CIA.
CIA bribed investigators to change their story from lab leak to zoonotic origins.
There is a high likelihood that the virus originated in Fort Detrick, MD and was transported to Wuhan. Whether the release was accidental or intentional is unknown. If the CIA was involved, I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentionally released in China."

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...volvement.html
you claimed it was made here. This was you, right?
Quote:
Developed here under his orders and sent over there to be released.

Old 01-10-2024, 05:17 PM

5,115 posts, read 2,058,602 times
And now Fauci decided to flip-flop.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eading-it.html

Quote:
Dr Anthony Fauci evaded more than 100 questions about Covid, the lab leak theory and his ties to Wuhan during a landmark Congressional hearing Monday.
House Republicans who quizzed the ex-White House advisor said he 'played semantics' to avoid conceding that he funded dangerous research in China that is feared to have started the pandemic.
Dr Fauci, 82, also admitted that he signed off on millions of dollars worth of grants without reviewing the proposals - and appeared to admit his agency had little oversight of the foreign labs it bankrolled.
The all-day probe on Monday will be followed by another seven hours of questioning behind closed doors today.
And now he admits then lab leak is credible. I think he feels like a guy trying to save his own skin, like a rat leaving a sinking ship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies