Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM

6,851 posts, read 9,395,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
The true optics on this show the Democratic party has already abandoned the United States.
Spot on!

Joe Biden is such an embarrassment to our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2023, 06:03 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,875,298 times
Hey Fat, I just had a meeting with that guy from the Ukraine. His last name makes my head hurt, because I'm not that smart to begin with. But, the smartest man I know is my boy Hunter. My boy knows about a lot of things, including strippers and not making his child support payments. And you know what? Strippers are expensive under Bidenomics.
So I did what any dad would do, and I asked that Zelensky guy to maybe put a little something in Hunter's stocking this year, along with 10% for "The Big Guy". Hunter's so smart that he won't even have to work for this money. Then that Ukraine guy wanted to know about Jackie. I was like, "Uhhhh....do you mean Jackie Robinson? I played against him in the negro leagues the season I won the MVP. Where's Jackie? Someone said she was going to be here. Jackie?"

-- Joe "Best If Used By 1988" Biden

It's amazing this idiot is over here in the United States, trying to ensure that Biden continues to play the grift game.

If we don't have money to seal our border, we don't have money for Ukraine to seal theirs.
If we don't have money to house homeless vets, we don't have money or weapons for Ukraine.

Unfortunately, we are currently led by a moron, who is being manipulated backstage by a she/him grifter. Time to flush the political toilet we call D.C.

Old 12-12-2023, 06:28 PM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times
If its any consolation Biden isn’t really the president

Old 12-12-2023, 08:20 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,875,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
If its any consolation Biden isn’t really the president
I'm not going to lie -- it's getting tough to figure out who has more pep in their step -- Dianne Feinstein? Or Joe "Jackie? Is Jackie here" Briben?

Old 12-12-2023, 08:22 PM

2,058 posts, read 1,616,123 times
President Reagan or Eisenhower would’ve had all of this settled by now.

Old 12-12-2023, 08:30 PM

1,026 posts, read 792,285 times
I am glad to see the republicans standing up to the Ukraine funding. Its a shame we have a president who's more worried about other countries then his own county. I highly doubt Ukraine has any troops left.

It makes you wonder who's making money from this war

Old 12-13-2023, 01:41 AM

3,865 posts, read 1,804,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Imagine the possibilities if even just a quarter of the money he is giving Ukraine went to secure ours.
Isn't that the truth!

Biden needs to do his job and protect this country and the people here, not send billions more for Ukraine.

I have to agree with other posters that say, no more money for Ukraine.

Old 12-13-2023, 02:47 AM

10,523 posts, read 4,078,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Once again, it's a scripted affair.

Biden called on one reporter, heard the question, then proceeded to READ a prepared response.

Zelenskyy sees to be answering his part contemporaneously.
Everything about this administration is scripted, including the rigged election. They knew Trump was going to win with a record 74 million votes, so the deep state had to add almost 20 million more to Biden to make sure he "won".

Old 12-13-2023, 08:45 AM

7,044 posts, read 2,739,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star691 View Post
President Reagan or Eisenhower would’ve had all of this settled by now.
General Patton had the right idea right after WW2. Keep rolling east and push the Russians back to Russia.

Old 12-13-2023, 08:47 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,326,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Once again, it's a scripted affair.

Biden called on one reporter, heard the question, then proceeded to READ a prepared response.

Zelenskyy sees to be answering his part contemporaneously.
Two war criminals walk into a bar.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies