Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2023, 12:07 PM

11,285 posts, read 11,050,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Have they all forgotten that Palestine/Hamas made the first strike ?
Their teachers/professors told them it was fake news. They are Hamas deniers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2023, 12:16 PM

21,487 posts, read 10,598,365 times
Quote:
Have they all forgotten that Palestine/Hamas made the first strike ?
No, their answer is "What did you think decolonizing would look like?"

Think about that. The day after the rape, torture and murder spree a journalist posted that. It's a promise to all of us in the future. Deprogram your kids if you can.

Old 12-18-2023, 12:26 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,771,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
No, their answer is "What did you think decolonizing would look like?"

Think about that. The day after the rape, torture and murder spree a journalist posted that. It's a promise to all of us in the future. Deprogram your kids if you can.
I just about got a chill down my spine reading the bolded.

Our country and the west in general is going down a seriously bad path with the embrace of the Marxist Oppressor/Oppressed mind set.

Every institution across the board needs to recalibrate their way of thinking. This is how the evilest atrocities that exist comes from warped viewpoints.

Old 12-18-2023, 12:26 PM

43,194 posts, read 18,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I just about got a chill down my spine reading the bolded.

Our country and the west in general is going down a seriously bad path with the embrace of the Marxist Oppressor/Oppressed mind set.

Every institution across the board needs to recalibrate their way of thinking. This is how the evilest atrocities that exist comes from warped viewpoints.
To change society you start with the youth.

Old 12-18-2023, 12:46 PM

29,561 posts, read 19,658,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Was this conducted only among college students? I doubt it, and I seriously doubt they teach "destruction of Israel" in colleges. Why would they? Sounds like just another dig at higher education from FOX.

It is a surprising poll result though. What do they mean by "ended"? And at the same time 58 percent of respondents aged 18–24 say Hamas should be removed from running Gaza. Something is not adding up here.

That would explain the contradicting answers.

It was a Harvard-Harris poll, conducted this past week and it showed that 51% of Americans aged 18 to 24 supported the radical solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict, which would entail the end of the Jewish state and its replacement by a Palestinian entity under Hamas rule. One third of 18-24 years olds polled don't believe in a two state solution either...

Sure social media plays a role, but college institutions teaching Poli-sci and related courses now teach through a lense of oppressor/oppressed and the evils of colonialism which they lump the creation of Israel within those categories. Interestingly 24% of Gen Zers don't believe Hamas raped Israeli women on Oct 7th

Link

Old 12-18-2023, 12:55 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,771,567 times
Quote:
To change society you start with the youth.
They've been busy for a long time now. Too many normal average everyday people that are not far leftist have been asleep for far too long now. I know people are starting to push back some, but it might be too late, we'll see I guess.

Old 12-18-2023, 01:17 PM

43,194 posts, read 18,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
They've been busy for a long time now. Too many normal average everyday people that are not far leftist have been asleep for far too long now. I know people are starting to push back some, but it might be too late, we'll see I guess.
When the "subtle changes" are not so subtle anymore and they openly talk about their activism....yes, it may very well be too late.

Old 12-18-2023, 01:20 PM

11,285 posts, read 11,050,318 times
This is impossible! All of our leftist friends on this board completely deny this is happening in todays colleges (and lower). Surely, they can't be lying or be this naive!

Old 12-18-2023, 01:30 PM

4,529 posts, read 4,057,167 times
How much of Gen Z is even white in america?

How can you expect a bunch of illegal immigrants to care about Israel? Or any 'minority' for that fact since they all seem to vote racially just for themselves.

Old 12-18-2023, 01:33 PM

629 posts, read 964,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
How much of Gen Z is even white in america?

How can you expect a bunch of illegal immigrants to care about Israel? Or any 'minority' for that fact since they all seem to vote racially just for themselves.
*checks history book

All white people care about Israel? Sounds like you need to read up on your history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies