Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2023, 11:51 AM

8,226 posts, read 3,433,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
But does that prove that the vaccine caused it?

My husband got the vaccine, had a stroke and died. A relative had covid, then got the vaccine when it became available, then had a stroke. I'll tell you, both would have had strokes anyway. Hubby was 83 years old and a longtime smoker and the relative ate a nasty junk food diet, was overweight, and simply had poor health.

I live in an apartment complex for seniors and most people here got vaccinated due to their age. I don't know of anyone here who has any sort of blood cancer.

I don't think the vaccine was very good. It didn't provide long lasting protection. But I'm not so sure it caused any sort of illness. Maybe it did some damage though, in some people who were somehow vulnerable. I don't know enough about it.
No one knows enough about it, that is the problem. We need to know more. But we can't trust our medical authorities to help us get the information we need.

These vaccines did not nearly live up to their promises. But the companies who made them made their huge profits before the truth started coming out. They were supposed to make you permanently immune to covid, and to prevent you ever getting or passing it on.

Now they are working on newer mRNA vaccine technology that causes the mRNA to reproduce itself, unendingly, once it is injected. So you won't need continual boosters. But your body will never be able stop the mRNA from reproducing and creating toxic spike proteins. And screwing up complex cellular machinery in unimaginable ways.

Old 12-28-2023, 11:51 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,323,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
Nor will I "mask up" again except in a medical facility.

If you have germs you are exhaling, because of a flu, cold, covid, or whatever- then wear a mask. It will save you from covering your mouth every time you cough - unless you don't think that's doing anything either...
Nah.
Hide under your bed if you don't feel safe.

Covid games are over.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:08 PM

13,235 posts, read 21,862,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
How about fact-checking your fact-checker and its founder and editor?
Looks good to me. Not really sure of your point here.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:15 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,743,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I know that, at least locally, hematologists and oncologists have never been this far behind on seeing blood cancer patients. Took me from July 19 to Nov. 6 to get in to see one. The hematologists at the two biggest hospitals in the area are not taking appts. until next summer. The one I am seeing, and for other blood problems associated with the vaccine, not cancer, has been practicing for over 10 years. He said he has never seen it like this.
Seeing the same here. Oncology was backed up so far it was going to be 9+ months even with my critical referral, the cancer center hematologist took my case. I about had another heart attack when I got the cancer center referral in the mail along with insurance approval for X-visits, so many sessions of chemo, and so on, but so far no cancer knock on wood. Coming up on 2 years now post vax and the resulting SCLS, and my last blood tests just finally saw clotting (d-dimer) and inflammation drop below critical levels.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:22 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,743,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
No one knows enough about it, that is the problem. We need to know more. But we can't trust our medical authorities to help us get the information we need.

These vaccines did not nearly live up to their promises. But the companies who made them made their huge profits before the truth started coming out. They were supposed to make you permanently immune to covid, and to prevent you ever getting or passing it on.

Now they are working on newer mRNA vaccine technology that causes the mRNA to reproduce itself, unendingly, once it is injected. So you won't need continual boosters. But your body will never be able stop the mRNA from reproducing and creating toxic spike proteins. And screwing up complex cellular machinery in unimaginable ways.
What could go wrong with that?

Old 12-28-2023, 12:22 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,162,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
As I recall Floorist's labs were normal before the vax.
Yes, I had labs done two days before I got the vax, my hemoglobin was over 13. Two weeks after the vax, it had dropped to 7.9. Doctors did all the blood loss tests which were negative. Because of my age, my doctor had run routine blood tests for several years and my hemoglobin had always been normal. My PCP had several other patients have a sudden drop in hemoglobin immediately after the shot. The oncologist/hematologist I am now seeing for my infusions said he noticed a surge of patients with blood problems right after getting the shot. Low hemoglobin, blood cancer and other issues. Most of the patients had no history of blood issues before the vax. Local hematologists are swamped with patients. My oncologist had all the blood loss tests run on me again and still got negative results. So, he seems convinced that the vaccine is the issue.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:39 PM

7,663 posts, read 8,744,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Looks good to me. Not really sure of your point here.
Nor do I know your point of citing that factchecker against the OP, either.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
I said one of the purposes of the vax was to depopulate on another thread. And I stand by my words.

People who say they got covid in most cases really got a cold or the flu. Too many are brainwashed listening to MSM. If MSM never even mentioned covid people wouldn't have gotten it into their minds.

Corona viruses have been around for thousands of years. So all of a sudden #19 pops up during an election year and like magic vaccines were available in which normally takes years to develop a vaccine and get it approved. Very suspect to me.
This coronavirus was modified in a lab. I had it and it was nothing like a cold or flu.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:50 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,162,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
This coronavirus was modified in a lab. I had it and it was nothing like a cold or flu.
It was biological warfare.

Old 12-28-2023, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Indeed, and most people still have no clue that many drugs that pass various trials over years (average time to get an actual vaccine approved is 7 years) wind up being rejected in the final phase because over time new problems or lack of efficacy are determined.
Heck some drugs which have gone through years of trials and are approved get removed after problems undiscovered in the trials arise.
So to think new mRNA technology applied to an experimental drug was safe to take with very little trials being done is absurd.

To show just how far the government jumped the shark with covid shot approval, most drugs including OTC's are never allowed to be taken by pregnant women, and they are not included in drug trials because the effect and potential damage to the fetus is unknown, and too great a risk.
Yet they approved pregnant women to take the covid shots.
I'd also add they approve this drug to be taken by children who are the least vulnerable, unless they are immunocompromised. WT?
WFT you said it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies