Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2023, 05:36 PM

18,184 posts, read 15,755,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I worry about what will happen if he dies any time soon. .... just talking about the real possibility connected to a senior citizen who doesn't make the best choices health-wise.

Well, he is human, mortal, elderly, and overweight, and he does have a family history that includes Dementia, so there are some risk factors in his orbit. A man of his age, size, and habits might have increased risk for heart disease or stroke, especially as the years pass; that's just being realistic. None of us will live forever, and no amount of denial will change that reality.

Old 12-28-2023, 05:42 PM

27,700 posts, read 16,194,432 times
Considering the media drivern fear, yeah, it is concerning.

Old 12-28-2023, 05:44 PM

37,167 posts, read 19,268,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I am very concerned when it comes to Donald Trump.
By that I mean, I am concerned for his well being.
The dems, since the day he came down the escalator in New York, and announced his run for the presidency,
have tried all means to get him as far away from the white house as possible.
To date, nothing they have done has accomplished their goal.
The list is long as to what they have done, and continue to do, to thwart this man from becoming the next president.

I worry an assassination is the only thing the dems have left, and I sure don't rule that out.
I certainly do not think assassination is out of the questions in the minds of those who do not want to see him become the next president.
They will stop at nothing, and I am really concerned for Mr. Trump.
I don't think an assassination would be the work of a lone assailant, but a consorted effort, well financed, group of people, hell bent on keeping him from becoming the next president.
Relax. Nobody wants to see Trump dead. That would be too easy an escape from Justice.

We want him to live at least another fifty years to have time to appreciate his new digs, whether he ends up in Reidsville, Rikers, or Leavenworth.

Old 12-29-2023, 01:52 PM

259 posts, read 120,014 times
Tulsi Gabbard said yesterday that Democrats will do anything to retain power...maybe killing Trump is what she was warning us about.

Old 12-29-2023, 09:40 PM

7,528 posts, read 5,773,694 times
It happened to JFK. Imagine what swamp creatures will get tossed out in the open if he is elected again? Said it many times, they should have let it go. During his first presidency he drastically underestimated the depth of corruption in the American government. This go around he knows exactly where to look and who is part of it. It would be worth 4 years of cleaning up this filth and mess in Washington and not get a single thing done other than that.

Old 12-29-2023, 11:02 PM

10,532 posts, read 7,067,480 times
Of course the swamp and Democrats will try to murder him after they exhaust all routes. The corporate media is writing headlines in glee trying to oust him off ballots.

Old 12-30-2023, 11:31 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,323,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I am very concerned when it comes to Donald Trump.
By that I mean, I am concerned for his well being.
The dems, since the day he came down the escalator in New York, and announced his run for the presidency,
have tried all means to get him as far away from the white house as possible.
To date, nothing they have done has accomplished their goal.
The list is long as to what they have done, and continue to do, to thwart this man from becoming the next president.

I worry an assassination is the only thing the dems have left, and I sure don't rule that out.
I certainly do not think assassination is out of the questions in the minds of those who do not want to see him become the next president.
They will stop at nothing, and I am really concerned for Mr. Trump.
I don't think an assassination would be the work of a lone assailant, but a consorted effort, well financed, group of people, hell bent on keeping him from becoming the next president.
Yep, this is the very last item that the hard core left has at its disposal. Trump needs to make sure he's well protected with loyal people.

Old 12-30-2023, 01:40 PM

16,666 posts, read 8,667,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
He has Secret Service detail 24/7 and spends a lot of time at his properties, not just out and about. He has the best security one can have.

If one were inclined to worry about him, I'd think his less-than-stellar diet, girth, and no exercise would be something tangible to consider.
Assassination does not need to come in the form of a bomb, bullet or knife attack, it could by poison or some other means. So if he mysteriously drops dead, I hope people will not just accept he died of a heart attack or stroke.

That said, I'd hope that as much as some leftist loons despise him and the globalists wish they could stop him, they would not attempt to harm him physically.

Old 12-30-2023, 01:42 PM

9,380 posts, read 7,001,704 times
They will JFK him if that is what it comes too. They will then use the military, fbi, doj, and Irs to force all of us to comply and bend the knee to all of their initiatives.

Old 12-30-2023, 01:48 PM

29,220 posts, read 22,424,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
best security one can have!!??, just like JFK did, but that didnt stop LBJ from having him killed
That was a half-century ago.
Security has massively changed since then in every respect.

You can't compare this old assassination to anything now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies