Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2024, 07:50 PM

27,123 posts, read 15,305,548 times

Advertisements

"Its going to be a very depressed, negative place until 2028"

It all started in January 2021 already so nothing new unless things change this November and even then it will be an uphill climb.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:00 PM

4,252 posts, read 3,172,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Lets face it Trump can't win the general election and Repubs have shown they can't handle the house at all. . Dems will sweep the presidency, Senate and House. Once Kamala takes over during the biden 2nd term ... oh boy...

the GOP probably should have went with DeSantis or Haley since less baggage
I think you are delusional. While I would agree that Trump won't win the popular vote....he can absolutely win the general election. Remember that little thing called the electoral college? PS....I would have preferred DeSantis by a large margin.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:00 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,990,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
All of those people will already vote for Trump or a right winger substitute. They see the world through Trump goggles and listen to bubble-speak. To them Trump’s fake claims of victim hood and persecution are real. Most voters know better. They are very tired of Trump and his lies and antics to gain attention. The more he squawks and complains the more people are turned off. We will see the pattern of ticket splitting like we did in 2020. Real conservatives and rational Republicans will not vote for Trump.
You are wrong. I will vote for Trump over any democrat especially Biden/Harris. What I care about is the mess Biden/democrats made of the economy. No one is getting raises which come close to making up for the Biden inflation. I am tired of the constant spending by the democrats. I am tired of the democrats telling my what light bulb to buy, what car to drive, what furnace I can install, etc. I am tired of hearing how people working in the city center are afraid to leave the office at lunch time. I am tired of seeing the number of homeless explode. Most of all, I am tired of Biden/democrats taking my money to pay for people who do not take personal responsibility.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
All the Republicans have to do is show the clips of Biden falling down repeatedly and getting tongue tied repeatedly and Trump will win. The swing voters are the campaign commercial watchers.
There are numerous videos online where Biden cannot even speak. Biden is more qualified to be in a nursing home than the White House. It would be sad except his radical left-wing policies are destroying the American people.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:03 PM

1,861 posts, read 838,994 times
here what i notice in the last15-20 years. all election, every one of them are decided by a handful of votes. even the large election wiyh million of voted are decide by a thousand vote, its always 51%-49%

that is just not possible mathematical, with million of voted, and a handful holds out. The population is not 50-50

so yes the elections are rigged, not conspiracy wize but mathematical wize, it just not possibel, and then it not just one election, its every one

Old 02-24-2024, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sim_Mister View Post
Even 3% swing is enough to change the outcome of the election. Trump is not going to run away with the voters support
He just needs more than half the electoral college votes. Americans are fed up with the Biden/democrat mess.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
here what i notice in the last15-20 years. all election, every one of them are decided by a handful of votes. even the large election wiyh million of voted are decide by a thousand vote, its always 51%-49%

that is just not possible mathematical, with million of voted, and a handful holds out. The population is not 50-50

so yes the elections are rigged, not conspiracy wize but mathematical wize, it just not possibel, and then it not just one election, its every one
The people do not choose the president anymore, the media does. The media is able to manipulate enough people to control the outcome. If Trump wins it will be because the people took back the election from the media.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:18 PM

35,687 posts, read 21,039,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Nope he can't win.. The women vote will sink him. Gen Z vote won't help him either
Well let’s see how he does away from the Bible Belt. The kids don’t like Biden or Trump, so I’m afraid they may sit this one out.
Independents are still the largest number of voters …think we need a voice to mobilize Gen Z.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:40 PM

741 posts, read 441,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
The American economy needs Trump.

What for? to plunder it?

No thanks.

That clown has too much money as it is.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:42 PM

741 posts, read 441,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The left does

No. The left doesn't deserve anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies