Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2024, 08:06 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,233,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
You are wrong. I will vote for Trump over any democrat especially Biden/Harris. What I care about is the mess Biden/democrats made of the economy. No one is getting raises which come close to making up for the Biden inflation. I am tired of the constant spending by the democrats. I am tired of the democrats telling my what light bulb to buy, what car to drive, what furnace I can install, etc. I am tired of hearing how people working in the city center are afraid to leave the office at lunch time. I am tired of seeing the number of homeless explode. Most of all, I am tired of Biden/democrats taking my money to pay for people who do not take personal responsibility.
No one is getting raises? Wages have been keeping up with inflation.
Unions have done great under Biden, UAW got the wages they demanded.

Old 02-25-2024, 08:51 PM

7,922 posts, read 3,462,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Why do you say that Trump can't win? Do you know something that we don't know?
Mail in voting with unverified signatures and ballot harvesting.

Old 02-25-2024, 11:08 PM

8,891 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Anyone can beat Biden. The only person who could possibly lose to him is Trump, so if Biden wins again, you own it.
If Xoe wins, the people who voted for him own it.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:57 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Anyone can beat Biden. The only person who could possibly lose to him is Trump, so if Biden wins again, you own it.
I have to reluctantly agree.

Trump could've easily won 2020 re-election if he simply toned down the twitter and insults.

He didn't, and lost, and now we will probably see another nailbiter election.

Old 02-26-2024, 05:19 AM

7,922 posts, read 3,462,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I have to reluctantly agree.

Trump could've easily won 2020 re-election if he simply toned down the twitter and insults.

He didn't, and lost, and now we will probably see another nailbiter election.
If people are seriously going to flush the country down the toilet because of mean tweets then that's what they deserve.

Old 02-26-2024, 10:41 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
The majority of the country votes on emotion, so policy isn't the number 1 priority here. Trump P's off too many voters as he can't stop running his mouth and attacking people. In the past sure that worked. It doesn't work anymore.. Trump cannot win the young or female vote. It would take a total witch like Hillary as opposition.
"The majority of the country votes on emotion", etc.

And you asked every single one of them in order to come up with such a definitive claim, right?

Oh wait, you NEVER asked me.

You have less credibility in your claims then my dog.

Old 02-26-2024, 11:12 AM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Lets face it Trump can't win the general election and Repubs have shown they can't handle the house at all. . Dems will sweep the presidency, Senate and House. Once Kamala takes over during the biden 2nd term ... oh boy...

the GOP probably should have went with DeSantis or Haley since less baggage
There is no chance of Biden winning the election.
Biden led Trump by 7.2 on average in the polls heading into 2020 election, and still only just scraped by in the swing states.
So is Biden going to lead by 7.2 heading into the 2024 election? Nah, he's not, he's more likely to trail by 7.2 this time.
Covid is the only reason Biden won, because most of the media blamed Trump for Covid spreading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies