Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2024, 02:49 AM

3,827 posts, read 1,781,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
first 100 days? here’s my ideas:

- declare war on Venezuela. take their natural resources, replenish our reserves. declare it a territory of America.
- allow permit-less free drilling on all federal land
- start the process of building coal and natural gas plants by eliminating much regulation
- allow non-Chinese cars sold in Mexico to be sold in the United States
- attempt to end Ukraine and Israel war with the threat of no longer funding them
- eliminate regulations on manufacturing of weapons and ammunition in America. Subsidize stockpiling our inventory of weapons and ammo
- abolish the DEA, ATF, and CIA
- meet with China, they need us/we need them. need to repair relationships
- prosecute businesses who hire non legal residents
- capture grizzly bears and deer. relocate them to the southern border
- federally legalize shrooms and marijuana and prostitution but allow states to determine their own laws regarding the sin crimes
- wage war on the drug and sex trafficking cartels. eliminate them.
- declare the WEF a terrorist organization
Drill on all of our beautiful federal land, NO!

Absolutely NO on capturing and removing bear families or deer. They play an important role in our ecosystem.

Old 03-15-2024, 12:24 PM

7,345 posts, read 3,517,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Drill on all of our beautiful federal land, NO!

Absolutely NO on capturing and removing bear families or deer. They play an important role in our ecosystem.

they will have plenty of food at the southern border

Old 03-15-2024, 12:35 PM

16,553 posts, read 10,611,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
I like your idea of expanding light rail in every major city, our public transportation could use improvement.

I also agree that fewer people should fly, it causes too much pollution and uses too much fuel.
I would prefer that individuals, not the government, decide how often people should fly.

Air travel is one of the greatest advancements in human mobility in all of recorded history. I don't understand why some people want to restrict the freedom and prosperity that widespread air travel has made possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies