Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 01:09 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times

Advertisements

Interesting when the Democrats claim those COVID-19 lockdowns kept people safe. I am sure that the 16,500 excess deaths per-capita compared to Lincoln, Nebraska which partied the pandemic away would agree or the 20,000 people in the ground now in Los Angeles who would be alive today if they had the same death rate as Laramie, WY and it's Albany County.

Los Angeles was sure the "COVID-19 city of death" during the COVID-19 pandemic.

What a public health disaster in Los Angeles. If Los Angeles would have had the same death rate from COVID-19 as Lincoln, Nebraska it would have had 7,500 COVID-19 deaths and not 24,000.

If Los Angeles would have had the same COVID-19 death rate as Laramie, Wyoming they would have had 4,000 deaths and not 24,000 deaths due to the Ferrer/Newsom/Garcetti COVID-19 lockdowns.

Eric Garcetti, Christine Ghaly, Barbara Ferrer, Sheriff Villanueva "jails of COVID death", Gavin Newsom what a public health disaster.

While, Lincolnites were partying for the last year in the Haymarket and going to blocks and blocks on their world-famous O street, Angelenos were locked down with closed bars and no dine-in service.

Nebraska: No fascist lockdown

Lincoln, Nebraska COVID-19 death rate for Lancaster County 75 per 100,000

Wyoming: No fascist lockdowns

Laramie, Wyoming COVID-19 death rate for Albany County 40 per 100,000

Los Angeles: fascist lockdowns, closed restaurants, fences erected when businesses didn't comply with Garcetti and Newsom.

COVID-19 death rate nearly 240 per 100,000

https://www.americanexperiment.org/s...hat-shut-down/

LA County Daily COVID-19 Data - LA County Department of Public Health

https://www.google.com/search?q=alba...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=calc...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited by lovecrowds; 05-11-2021 at 01:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,557 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Los Angeles was sure the "COVID-19 city of death" during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Eric Garcetti, Christine Ghaly, Barbara Ferrer, Sheriff Villanueva "jails of COVID death", Gavin Newsom what a public health disaster.

While, Lincolnites were partying for the last year in the Haymarket and going to blocks and blocks on their world-famous O street, Angelenos were locked down with closed bars and no dine-in service.

Nebraska: No fascist lockdown

Lincoln, Nebraska COVID-19 death rate for Lancaster County 75 per 100,000

Wyoming: No fascist lockdowns

Laramie, Wyoming COVID-19 death rate for Albany County 40 per 100,000

Los Angeles: fascist lockdowns, closed restaurants, fences erected when businesses didn't comply with Garcetti and Newsom.

COVID-19 death rate nearly 240 per 100,000

https://www.americanexperiment.org/s...hat-shut-down/

LA County Daily COVID-19 Data - LA County Department of Public Health

https://www.google.com/search?q=alba...hrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=calc...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Why do you hate Big cities ?

also, why did you pick 2 left leaning cities in red states ???? all of them voted for Biden.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:22 AM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Why do you hate Big cities ?

also, why did you pick 2 left leaning cities in red states ???? all of them voted for Biden.
The big nightlifes the last year have been on Laramie's 3rd street and Lincoln's bustling Haymarket and O street entertainment districts compared to Angelenos who were locked down and had to wait hours for groceries because of occupancy restrictions.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:34 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
Los Angeles did not lock down. Full of 3rd world immigrants who ignored the pandemic. You should seek a city that actually did a lockdown like San Francisco to compare stats if you want any reality. What you are describing about being stuck at home and etc, it only happened in the imagination of Fox News and other alternate reality vote for Trump news sites.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:36 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Los Angeles did not lock down. Full of 3rd world immigrants who ignored the pandemic. You should seek a city that actually did a lockdown like San Francisco to compare stats if you want any reality. What you are describing about being stuck at home and etc, it only happened in the imagination of Fox News and other alternate reality vote for Trump news sites.
I was in both San Francisco and LA in Sep 2020. Situation was similar. Outdoor dining only. People wearing masks outside. Maybe mask compliance was slightly higher in San Francisco, but only slightly.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:39 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I was in both San Francisco and LA in Sep 2020. Situation was similar. Outdoor dining only. People wearing masks outside. Maybe mask compliance was slightly higher in San Francisco, but only slightly.
there was no lockdown in September. It happened around November.

Old 05-11-2021, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
there was no lockdown in September. It happened around November.
Then cases already exploded and it was too late.

My question is why if LA and San Francisco had similar/same measures and compliance, one had a second wave and the other did not?

Old 05-11-2021, 02:13 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
If I lived in Lincoln I’d get Covid on purpose.

Old 05-11-2021, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If I lived in Lincoln I’d get Covid on purpose.
I was in Santa Monica, Sep 2020. Went to the starbucks near the pier, couldn't drink inside due to Covid, so had to be outside. Outside was full of the most disgusting and crazy homeless people I have ever seen. Were walking from table to table bothering people trying to enjoy their coffee. Screaming like they were possessed. Talking to themselves. One was hitting his head on a outside garbage can and cursing at it.

Santa Monica may have nice weather, but it sure as hell ain't worth to put up with that. If I lived there I'd be in jail, since I'd end up shooting one of them.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:04 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
30,000 people dying from Covid in the US( from Covid alone and no other comorbidity factors) isn't going to make anywhere a city of death. Especially when the average age of those who died was 80 years of age.
3,000,000 people worldwide, likely not even that. Out of 8,000,000,000. For that we had to endure needless lockdowns, useless masks that made everybody look retarded and now we're injecting ourselves with a mystery vaccine that is killing people. That's 3 out of 10,000 people. That's your global pandemic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies