Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2024, 09:42 PM

17,305 posts, read 12,251,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
And do you support the current president who molests children?
Trump openly talked about ogling minors in their dressing room in his beauty show. You're weighing speculation against a confessor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2024, 09:42 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
To be honest I'm prefer to fight than to live how they want us to live. Thing is they have all the illegals on their side so how would we stand a chance to even win that war? We'd be way outnumbered.
It’s 2024, not 1864. No Civil War. It’s not a matter of “numbers”, it’s a matter of Resources.
Biden likes to say “ I’ve got F-15’s” and he often adds “That’s not a Joke”.

What is not a Joke is those fighter jets he is so proud of don’t fly too well on Hot Air.
They require that nasty Fossil Fuel he hates so much. It requires those pipelines he won’t allow to be built.

Everyone remember a few years back when a Pipeline company in Texas was hacked and it had to be shut down? It was a matter of turning a switch & the East Coast went into panic mode for 5 days until it could be turned on again. RESOURCES

Civil War is out of the question …. We are more likely to be faced eventually with a National Divorce, because when the Constitution is ignored, when Corrupt Lawyers, A.G’s, Judges and our Central Government make up their own rules and turn on the Citizens and their Political Opponents — then eventually it all falls apart.

Old 03-23-2024, 09:57 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,661,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Ah normalcy bias. Rome never fell so Rome will never fall. But then it fell. Normalcy bias works until it doesn't.
Well if we are going to use the Roman Empire as a comparison example, it lasted over 1000 years. So therefore the United States has a long way to go yet. We can have this conversation again in another 750 years.

Last edited by JRR; 03-23-2024 at 10:19 PM..

Old 03-23-2024, 10:20 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
The Border Wall is hardly an overriding issue.

The majority of Americans are in favor of it.

Joe Biden is building it, albeit reluctantly:
“The border wall — the money was appropriated for the border wall. I tried to get to them to reappropriate it, to redirect that money. They didn’t. They wouldn’t. And in the meantime, there’s nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what it was appropriated. I can’t stop that.”

Most democrats, like myself, don't really care one way or the other. Go ahead and build your stupid wall; it doesn't work anyway. It costs a lot of money, but we waste money on a lot of things.
Biden stopped construction of the Border Wall on his very first day as President.

Everything he has said about it since then is just making excuses.

We need a president who is going to build the Border wall and close the southern border.

This is a do or die moment for the United States.

Old 03-24-2024, 06:26 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Trump openly talked about ogling minors in their dressing room in his beauty show. You're weighing speculation against a confessor.

They weren't minors and how many years ago was that? Trump may have had a shady past but let's focus on today, shall we? Nearly all presidents and other politicians have had skeletons in their closets.

Old 03-24-2024, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
The Border Wall is hardly an overriding issue.

The majority of Americans are in favor of it.

Joe Biden is building it, albeit reluctantly:
“The border wall — the money was appropriated for the border wall. I tried to get to them to reappropriate it, to redirect that money. They didn’t. They wouldn’t. And in the meantime, there’s nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what it was appropriated. I can’t stop that.”

Most democrats, like myself, don't really care one way or the other. Go ahead and build your stupid wall; it doesn't work anyway. It costs a lot of money, but we waste money on a lot of things.
Stupid wall? How many times do I have to post the link from Homeland Security denoting that where the good walls have been built they have reduced illegal entry by 90% before you stop repeating your nonsense?

The walls don't cost near as much as the over $150 billion a year that these illegals cost us not to mention the terrorists and criminals that are getting into our country. Get a grip, Leo.

Old 03-24-2024, 06:37 AM

2,157 posts, read 1,443,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Illegals won't do anything. They are cowards. It's why they are coming here because they wouldn't fight in their own countries, so they don't worry me one bit.
The illegals are often the ones doing physical labor....while others are busy posting here. I'd say illegals would be better in a battle situation.

Quote:
I know this administration hates white people so they'd want to take from us especially.
White victims...very quick to pull out race card. These howls will fall upon mostly deaf ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
If he wins, may have to resort to civil war.
Biden has a pretty good chance. There will be no civil war so y'all can put the rusty iron back above the mantle. Just a lot more angry and mostly distorted posting here.

Old 03-24-2024, 06:59 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
It sickens me that people in this forum support what all Biden has done. How can anyone be for weaponizing the government, indicting a past president and doing best they can to bankrupt him, allowing anyone to come into our country and allowing them more privileges than a lot of Americans have, calling some American domestic terrorists,and letting criminals roam our streets while they arrest those that try to protect other Americans by fighting for them.

People here support this and admit it and will vote for more of it. I hope each and everyone that supports this reaps the benefits of what is going on. And when you do, and you will, don't come in the forum and complain. No one will feel sorry for you. You hate the country so you'll get what you voted for.

Biden isn't for you. He couldn't care any less for you. He's in it for power and when he gets full power, you will wish you had voted differently...count of it.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-24-2024 at 07:33 AM..

Old 03-24-2024, 08:00 AM

Quote:
It sickens me that people in this forum support what all Biden has done. How can anyone be for weaponizing the government, indicting a past president and doing best they can to bankrupt him, allowing anyone to come into our country and allowing them more privileges than a lot of Americans have, calling some American domestic terrorists,and letting criminals roam our streets while they arrest those that try to protect other Americans by fighting for them.

People here support this and admit it and will vote for more of it. I hope each and everyone that supports this reaps the benefits of what is going on. And when you do, and you will, don't come in the forum and complain. No one will feel sorry for you. You hate the country so you'll get what you voted for.

Biden isn't for you. He couldn't care any less for you. He's in it for power and when he gets full power, you will wish you had voted differently...count of it.
It sickens me also beyond their voting patterns that any American could support the illegal invasion of our country all in the name of the almighty dollar under a false claim that we have a "true" labor shortage and jobs that Americans supposedly won't do and regardless of our immigration laws. What kind of Americans support this? It is mind boggling!

I have seen Americans still doing most blue-collared jobs for employers who are honest and don't hire illegal workers to increase their profits.

Old 03-24-2024, 08:11 AM

4,391 posts, read 1,699,999 times
Quote:

1. I “hate” the country simply because I dont vote for, or believe the lies, of an Orange buffoon? Lol.

2. What do you mean by “when he gets full power”? He’s already President, and has been for three years.

3. Earlier, you mocked someone who referred to Jan 6 as an “insurrection,” but just 5 or so posts earlier, you stated you’d “rather fight than live the way they want us to.” So in other words, Jan 6th wasnt an insurrection, but you’d have no problem engaging in an insurrection if your guy doesn’t win (again). I see a pattern here…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies