Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2024, 02:52 PM

10,079 posts, read 7,758,890 times

Advertisements

I know republicans would never ever win another election so the Dems/lefties take over completely. What would our country become?

What should we expect to happen? It's already horrible but i know it would get worse. How worse? Would you think there would ever be a civil war? I know the people would soon be owned and I know many would not accept that way of life and would fight back. But then I'm not sure because republicans aren't fighters and dems would want to be owned so possibly no civil war.

Since no one can afford housing and with so little housing left because of all the illegals, would we all live in tall apartment type bldgs that the government owns?

Would the government cease all our assets and money to make us all equally poor? I know this administration hates white people so they'd want to take from us especially. They don't want kids educated or smart.

What will America look like when the left take over which with all their manipulating the system and getting rid of any opposition, looks like they will win. It's hard to imagine how much worse things could get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2024, 02:56 PM

10,448 posts, read 4,034,271 times
If he wins, may have to resort to civil war.

Old 03-23-2024, 02:58 PM

15,823 posts, read 6,532,470 times
Given Biden's moderate political history, I don't expect anything radically different. Probably more of the same stuff he's been implementing already. Neither candidate will significantly address our issues with housing, education, or medical costs because Congress is too messed up to function properly. With all the talk of a 'civil war', perhaps the right will resort to terrorism?

Old 03-23-2024, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
If he wins, may have to resort to civil war.
To be honest I'm prefer to fight than to live how they want us to live. Thing is they have all the illegals on their side so how would we stand a chance to even win that war? We'd be way outnumbered.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM

43,064 posts, read 18,237,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Given Biden's moderate political history, I don't expect anything radically different. Probably more of the same stuff he's been implementing already. Neither candidate will significantly address our issues with housing, education, or medical costs because Congress is too messed up to function properly. With all the talk of a 'civil war', perhaps the right will resort to terrorism?
The priority is Ukraine and Israel now. Congress is pushing for money..money for Ukraine and Israel.
The bill to keep the government running has close to $900 BILLION in new money going to the Pentagon.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post

Biden is almost a corpse. I'm talking about racist Kamala. She'd be your president or Madam Leader that you would worship and bow down to. The left have already resorted to terrorism. Just look at all the illegals coming in unvetted. They're already killing Americans and living in people's homes by squatting. It's just a matter of time. You look a bit silly saying we'd be the ones resorting to terrorism. lol

Old 03-23-2024, 03:03 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,690,271 times
The one thing Republicans do have going for them is they can still get away from Trump by 2028. I would think if the Democrats do win they would have to stop for a second & not get greedy and realize that they got lucky in that the Republicans had Trump running for President. This might actually make them regroup & try and move to the center some on things like immigration realizing it would most surely cost them in 2028 (and possibly 2026). So I don't think it means the end of Republicans completely simply because it's like having your most disliked player lead the team to the playoffs. Get a better candidate on top of disasterous D issues & you might have a chance later on.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:06 PM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I know republicans would never ever win another election so the Dems/lefties take over completely. What would our country become?

What should we expect to happen? It's already horrible but i know it would get worse. How worse? Would you think there would ever be a civil war? I know the people would soon be owned and I know many would not accept that way of life and would fight back. But then I'm not sure because republicans aren't fighters and dems would want to be owned so possibly no civil war.

Since no one can afford housing and with so little housing left because of all the illegals, would we all live in tall apartment type bldgs that the government owns?

Would the government cease all our assets and money to make us all equally poor? I know this administration hates white people so they'd want to take from us especially. They don't want kids educated or smart.

What will America look like when the left take over which with all their manipulating the system and getting rid of any opposition, looks like they will win. It's hard to imagine how much worse things could get.
I suggest - all conservatives up and move to a red state and the US separate. People can make fun of southerners all they want but I am telling you that they are the kindest and warmest people I have ever met. I'm no longer into religion but I think because so many southerners are - they think about others rather than themselves. It's a whole different atmosphere down here than the one I left in NY.

As much as I miss the rest of my family and friends - I would never move back North.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianRavenwood View Post
Given that Biden is already president, I think we can see pretty clearly what his presidency would look like.

Would MAGAs try to stage another insurrection? Possibly. No reason to think it would be any more successful than the last attempt.
Insurrections? lol Y'all need to come up with something else. That's getting old. Y'all think is you say it enough and yell it enough, it becomes truth. Well it doesn't!!! Start another lie. That one is getting old.

Old 03-23-2024, 03:12 PM

6,093 posts, read 3,334,624 times
I don’t expect there will be an insurrection, nor will there be a civil war. Also, there certainly wasn’t an insurrection in 2020, either.

So what can we do? Move to a red state, draw a line in the sand. States still have quite a bit of local power in our Union.

I left Arizona for a redder state. Best thing I did all of last year. I now pay no state tax and live amongst like minded people.

Arizona was taking some of my hard earned money and giving it to illegals and homeless drug addicts. Let all the liberal Californians that moved into Arizona use their money to pay for the worthless people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies