Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 12:03 PM

1,702 posts, read 786,946 times

Advertisements

Republicans don’t know how to win, Democrats do. Democrats know how to “find” just enough votes to win EVERY modern election except for 2016 (the ultimate outlier). Democrats will ***ALWAYS*** find the votes they need on Election Day between Midnight and 3AM. Because they know how to manipulate the system, NOT because they have better ideas. It’s REPUBLICANS fault for not being hip to the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2024, 03:25 PM

15,102 posts, read 8,655,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I guess the Pa. Secretary of State's office doesn't know what it's talking about either?

https://www.vote.pa.gov/Voting-in-PA...ee-Ballot.aspx
Note the repetition of the word "request". Hm. I wonder why that is?
Then why don't I get a ballot before every election? Hint: I don't, because I have to request the ballot first.

What I do get in the mail before every election is an application form for a mail ballot, which I can complete on paper and mail back to the board of elections, or compete online. The application is not a ballot. No one in Pennsylvania receives a ballot in the mail without first requesting it.
Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if they knew the facts instead of taking misinformation as gospel.
All right, I have no idea what you're going on about, but I do know that it's nonsensical, if not downright delusional. I'm done with this topic. Believe your own state secretary of state's office or not, I don't care.
Stop, and read this:

But county election officials have to give a mail-in or absentee ballot to any registered voter who requests one, regardless of whether they provide proper identification at that time, said Amy Gulli, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State.

The "vast majority of voters" provide identification at the time of their request, but if they don't, voters can still submit their identification until six days after the election, Gulli said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ds/8241229001/

What this means is, anyone can request a mail in ballot without having to present ID … meaning ANYONE can claim to be ANYONE and request the damned ballot, and they will send it. And laughably, these mail in ballot recipients have until 6 days AFTER THE ELECTION to submit their identification? What moronic idiot thinks that makes any sense? Better yet, who is going to believe that these ID’s are going to be verified AFTER THE ELECTION IS OVER, or that unverified ballots might be disqualified later, and the election results adjusted?

Why would anyone allow 6 days after a vote was submitted and counted, and the damned election was over before requiring proof of eligibility?

I’ll tell you why … to make fraud easier to commit and harder to catch. That’s why.

Old 03-26-2024, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
Republicans don’t know how to win, Democrats do. Democrats know how to “find” just enough votes to win EVERY modern election except for 2016 (the ultimate outlier). Democrats will ***ALWAYS*** find the votes they need on Election Day between Midnight and 3AM. Because they know how to manipulate the system, NOT because they have better ideas. It’s REPUBLICANS fault for not being hip to the game.
Democrat motto … “if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying hard enough.”

Old 03-26-2024, 03:27 PM

771 posts, read 301,313 times
Quote:
I am glad you think this way because this just tells me Republicans are going to continue to lose elections. I am in Michigan. Hillary lost the state in 2016 while Biden won it in 2020. Biden didn't win the state because he did better than Hillary in the blue cities. He won it because he flipped the suburbs and I am sorry to kill your whole narrative, but those votes weren't counted at 3 am.

Old 03-26-2024, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Lol more of the butthurt "Dems only win bc they cheat" foolishness. Does whining about losing ever get tiring? Democrats haven't lost a Presidential popular vote in a very long time. It's not because of cheating, it's because of Republicans being the less popular party (nationally) for a very long time. It is what it is, though perhaps that is changing now. I guess we will see in November.

If Trump wins in 2024 all this "Democrats cheat" stuff is going to disappear as quickly as the Tea party did when Trump first got elected, because there will no longer be any political benefit to maintaining that dishonest battle cry. If Trump loses, the Republicans who yell NO ONE COULD EVER POSSIBLY VOTE FOR BIDEN IF HE WINS DEMS HAVE TO BE CHEATING!!! as loudly as they can will yell even louder as they throw their inevitable temper tantrums.

I can't imagine a more predictable outcome. And so the world turns.
Funny you would spew such nonsense given how many democrats claimed and the time, with some that still insist that Trump didn’t beat Clinton, and even Clinton herself said Trump was an illegitimate president.

But it would be easy to put this type of argument to rest. If Democrats stoped being lying cheating crooks, we’d stop calling them lying cheating crooks. See how easy that would be?

A good start would be to stop trying to legalize the fraud of allowing illegal non-citizens the right to vote. It’s illegal, and trying to make it legal is nothing more than fraud at face value.

Old 03-26-2024, 04:27 PM

1,878 posts, read 852,970 times
because they found paper for the copy machine

Old 03-26-2024, 04:31 PM

6,753 posts, read 3,377,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Because democrats cheat. It really is just that simple.

Democrats are not interested in what's good for the American people. Democrats are only interested in what's good for democrats.
Exactly. The Dems will do anything to win, including stuffing the ballot boxes. It will be interesting to see how a dumbass like Biden manages to win with a 70% disapproval rating.

Old 03-26-2024, 06:22 PM

1,152 posts, read 620,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stank1964 View Post
The reason that is the way it is is because the system has no way to 100% ensure it can’t happen.
Plain and simple. That is the problem here.
Quote:
The voter does not matter, the vote counter makes the real difference.

Old 03-26-2024, 07:42 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 7 days ago)

1,328 posts, read 664,114 times
Quote:
A few cycles ago in california there were 4 or 5 Republicans in the lead at the end of election night...of course all lost after about a week of tallying late arriving ballots..and some people wonder why most of us don't trust our voting system anymore

Old 03-27-2024, 03:22 AM

10,497 posts, read 4,063,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
OP,

It’s the deep state.
Pretty much. They make sure they have their puppets on both sides. Trump wasn't supposed to be the lead for the GOP either. It was probably supposed to be Jeb Bush. Now it's supposed to be Nikki Haley. And I don't like how both Haley and DeSantis are hiding behind children to try and force people to show some kind of ID to get on line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies