Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2024, 07:35 AM

10,845 posts, read 4,529,826 times

Advertisements

I just checked, the document he signed with a flourish this past sunday is STILL posted online, as is the video of him saying he did not sign it.

might I remind you, its the head cardinal guy in the NYC RCC that took issue with this, AND Biden's banning of religious symbols on WH property that started this. Now I am not RC and therefore dont listen to many guys in funny hats, but perhaps our atheists here might wanna de-insert the cranium from the alimentary canal and think how this might seem offensive to people exercising first amendment rights...or do the atheists not recognize those EITHER?

But on the holiest of christian days, Biden was awfully damn tone deaf.

.Closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 07:35 AM

17,399 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Show us where the proclamation mentions Easter.

That is not incorrect. The proclamation does not proclaim Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility. It proclaims March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. Johnson needs to take his outrage up with the organizers of this international observance (hint: Not Biden).
Sorry, no.

President Biden has interacted with the press and their questions for 50 years.

If he meant what YOU think he meant, he had every opportunity to say that. Every opportunity to clarify.

He didn't.

And this isn't a one-off. Biden has constantly said things for the last 4 years that his administration has had to clean up and walk back. This is yet another example.

Biden has no idea what is going on in his own administration.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:39 AM

17,399 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
I just checked, the document he signed with a flourish this past sunday is STILL posted online, as is the video of him saying he did not sign it.

might I remind you, its the head cardinal guy in the NYC RCC that took issue with this, AND Biden's banning of religious symbols on WH property that started this. Now I am not RC and therefore dont listen to many guys in funny hats, but perhaps our atheists here might wanna de-insert the cranium from the alimentary canal and think how this might seem offensive to people exercising first amendment rights...or do the atheists not recognize those EITHER?

But on the holiest of christian days, Biden was awfully damn tone deaf.

.Closed.
Re bolded: Even funnier, he bans religious symbols and yet his proclamation says: "in the year of our Lord" and his tweet says "you are made in the image of God."

Old 04-02-2024, 07:44 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,454,674 times
How nice of the left to acknowledge they have christian voters, by denying they insulted them.

The left will never be able to satisfy both their christian voters and gay voters. They are polar opposites.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:45 AM

10,845 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Re bolded: Even funnier, he bans religious symbols and yet his proclamation says: "in the year of our Lord" and his tweet says "you are made in the image of God."

Bugs bunny?

I know I shoulda made a left at Albuquerque.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:56 AM

16,584 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Biden is a pathological liar, so anything he says is a lie.
I'll bet there are a decent number of his voters are unaware of his multiple lies and plagiarism that scuttled his previous attempts of running for office many years ago.
Back then the media/press hounded and excoriated him for it, yet strangely this time around most of the media remained silent, as if he never had a past filled with lies, distortions and has been wrong about most of his views on foreign policies.

Old 04-02-2024, 08:05 AM

3,502 posts, read 3,134,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/137...y-proclamation

See new posts
Conversation

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
On Transgender Day of Visibility, we celebrate the joy, strength, and absolute courage of some of the bravest people I know.

Today, we show millions of transgender and nonbinary Americans that we see them, they belong, and they should be treated with dignity and respect.
A graphic with a gradient background that reads:

Trans rights are human rights
11:00 AM · Mar 31, 2024
·
15.1M
Views
So, just to be clear, you don't believe they should be treated with dignity and respect?

Old 04-02-2024, 08:09 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
So, just to be clear, you don't believe they should be treated with dignity and respect?
you came to that conclusion because a poster re-posted biden's tweet?

Old 04-02-2024, 08:57 AM

43,081 posts, read 18,259,632 times
It's obvious that other people are running the government and he has no clue what they are doing.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:01 AM

5,156 posts, read 3,086,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I'll bet there are a decent number of his voters are unaware of his multiple lies and plagiarism that scuttled his previous attempts of running for office many years ago.
Back then the media/press hounded and excoriated him for it, yet strangely this time around most of the media remained silent, as if he never had a past filled with lies, distortions and has been wrong about most of his views on foreign policies.
Even worse, multiple media outlets pushed a story last week that “behind closed doors” Biden was a dynamo, a veritable policy genius, and he was frustrated that his staff simply couldn’t implement his great ideas! These people shamelessly call themselves journalists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies