Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2024, 08:43 PM

22,450 posts, read 11,977,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
So we have a president that isn't all there that goes to scripted interviews and read and shouts from a teleprompter and has note cards instructing him of basic things. We are going through inflation, Crime is getting worse and a wide open border with illegal immigrants coming though and we are almost about to be in ww3 and past due for a terror attack and you people support this? and i can't imagine another 4 years of Biden/Harris we are barely hanging on.

Trump we had a secured border and we wasn't in a war and things was going good.
^^^^I ran out of rep---but---well said

Old 04-12-2024, 12:46 AM

13,442 posts, read 4,283,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Because the economy is good. .

For who? Is that why Joe's approval is at 39% because the economy is "good".

Quote:
Because Biden is not a crook, or under felony indictments.

He has been a crook since 1973 getting rich in government for selling the country out.

Quote:
Because Biden generally (but not always) tells the truth.

Thanks for the laugh. That hack has been lying since 1973. The list is too long to post here.

Quote:
Why vote for Donald J. Trump?
He is a draft dodger.

How many deferments Joe got during Vietnam? But he sure voted to send others wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and pushes for WW 3.

Quote:
He cares not for Vets.
and Joe does by sending our soldiers in endless wars and then after 20 years leaves in the worst way Afghanistan leaving our allies in the wind while he pushes WW 3 against the nuclear super power. Yeah, Joe loves the vets.

Quote:
He downplayed the new virus, at a time when it was very serious indeed.

more Americans died under Biden than Trump, FACT. Joe took it serious alright by telling lies and forcing drugs on Americans and spreading fear.

Quote:
He is a Russian asset.

and Joe is a China sellout.

Quote:
He does not believe in God.

and baby killer and abortions on demand Joe does? Thanks for the laugh again, you are on a roll.

Quote:
He lies.

but you voted for Biden. Talk about selective outrage.

Old 04-12-2024, 05:33 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,969,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsushi View Post
Is it possible that some of us simply like what Biden has done?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...issed-00139046
That list looks to be nothing but a lot of "things in the works", a bunch of money thrown at pet projects, with a few "defying the Supreme Court Executive Orders" sprinkled in. The list also included at least one thing that was thanks to Trump. So, not much actually "done" by Biden.

What he HAS done is destroy our economy, make home ownership out of most young peoples' grasp, flood our country with violent illegals, make our cities less safe, and get us involved in multiple world conflicts. Nope, don't simply like ANY of that.

Old 04-12-2024, 07:06 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,652,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That list looks to be nothing but a lot of "things in the works", a bunch of money thrown at pet projects, with a few "defying the Supreme Court Executive Orders" sprinkled in. The list also included at least one thing that was thanks to Trump. So, not much actually "done" by Biden.

What he HAS done is destroy our economy, make home ownership out of most young peoples' grasp, flood our country with violent illegals, make our cities less safe, and get us involved in multiple world conflicts. Nope, don't simply like ANY of that.
None of this is true.

Old 04-12-2024, 07:26 AM

29,540 posts, read 9,704,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Just like in 2020, because he's not Trump. No insane Twitter rants. No racist and fascist crap. No daily temper tantrums. No deranged tyrant meltdowns. No disrespecting of the American election system. No trying to overturn centuries of American traditions and foundations. We need an adult in office; not a aged megalomaniac brat. With Biden, we've returned to the form of the traditional president of our 200+ years, and not a raving lunatic / failed experiment, who disqualified himself. Trump is to blame for Biden winning.

Nothing has changed since 2020. All the rest is noise. This isn't rocket science.
I love your answer. The first one I'm reading as I am first noticing this thread this morning...

I appreciate your answer quite a bit and many that follow yours as well, but as I read all of them I am again struck with the sad realization that the problem of confirmation bias persists to the point that the same people and/or same sort of people respond in the same way no matter what the answer(s) may be to questions the founder of this thread may ask.

The one part of that question perhaps more worthwhile addressing is the option of voting for other than Biden or Trump. This to me is to throw your vote away or simply put the decision as to who will be the next POTUS into the hands of those who WILL either vote for Biden or Trump. The great majority of Americans are not too happy with this choice or the state of political affairs in America today, but we have little choice other than face reality when it comes to how our system works and what we are forced to do in order to promote better over worse far as we are personally concerned. Or throw your vote away if you think it helps, but in reality it just doesn't.

Old 04-12-2024, 07:31 AM

3,862 posts, read 5,285,733 times
Because the other guy is just as much of a retard as him, and I guess people are forced to pick one of the two retards.

Old 04-12-2024, 01:48 PM

22,450 posts, read 11,977,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
None of this is true.
All of it is true! If you had been paying attention, you would have known. How about researching for yourself?

Biden certainly did throw the border wide open and allowed millions of unvetted so-called "migrants" into the country.

He did thumb his nose at the SCOTUS ruling regarding student loan forgiveness.

Inflation is running rampant.

Yup, your idol, Biden, did all that.

Old 04-12-2024, 03:47 PM

6,416 posts, read 3,131,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
All of it is true! If you had been paying attention, you would have known. How about researching for yourself?

Biden certainly did throw the border wide open and allowed millions of unvetted so-called "migrants" into the country.

He did thumb his nose at the SCOTUS ruling regarding student loan forgiveness.

Inflation is running rampant.

Yup, your idol, Biden, did all that.
Bingo!!!

Old 04-12-2024, 03:53 PM

813 posts, read 442,048 times
Those who are still willing to vote for Biden are just blind to the reality he has created... and I say that loosely. He most often has no grasp with the reality he is living in. His dementia is getting worse by the day. Not that he ever was honest in his career.

I would really one day like to know who is telling him what to say and what to do. Maybe Dr. Jill.

Either way, we are so much worse off than 4 years ago. Trump 2024... to save our country from this insanity the Liberals like Biden has created.

Old 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,652,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickofJersey View Post
Those who are still willing to vote for Biden are just blind to the reality he has created... and I say that loosely. He most often has no grasp with the reality he is living in. His dementia is getting worse by the day. Not that he ever was honest in his career.

I would really one day like to know who is telling him what to say and what to do. Maybe Dr. Jill.

Either way, we are so much worse off than 4 years ago. Trump 2024... to save our country from this insanity the Liberals like Biden has created.
How would you describe Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies