Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2024, 06:43 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,152,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No, he's a realist and doesn't want to waste the money. Walls won't stop the desperate. America has always been the land of the free and opportunity.
Apparently you don't realize that other countries have borders and keep other people out. One is India , a very fortified border to keep the Palestinians out because they're nothing but a bunch of terrorists who hate and spread hate.

Old 04-20-2024, 06:49 AM

Quote:
So why aren’t states helping their own citizens then. What are the governors in poor states like Mississippi doing. And you really have no idea what these illegals do for our country and our economy. Educate yourself
Illegals have the way of the mafia. They like to take over and get rid of any legal Mexicans or Americans with threats so they quit. You have no idea what goes on where the rubber meets the road. They don't assimilate with Americans. Even if they're Mexican they don't trust them they want all illegals and will band together. This is where they get their power and they keep it. The money is good compared to what they usually make.

Old 04-20-2024, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Just propaganda from this host. Right off the bat bad mouthing a judge.
You don't know fact from propaganda.

Old 04-20-2024, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCity56 View Post
You’re a bit older than me but I’m not young. I grew up in the 80s. This is unimaginable to me. A high school teacher demanding students respect the president? Would have never happened in my school.

To the OP, we don’t pick presidents on my vibes. You can feel whatever you want but Biden is the president. We had a free and fair election and the people spoke. Period. They’ll speak again in November. If you don’t like what they say this time either, you’ll get another chance in 2028. That’s how it goes. The people are sovereign whether you like it or not.
1,000 Americans Democrats, Republicans Independents stated in affidavits that they saw major cheating in the 2020 election. Of course the Democrats with their mainstream media day one said there was no cheating and nobody even looked. They had to hammer that right away because it didn't fit the narrative of what they did. They changed the rules saying there was no signature identification no license identification and they threw away sthe envelopes because guess what many didn't come in envelopes there were no folds on many ballots They were copied ballots. Trailer loads of ballots coming from Long Island New York to Pennsylvania. They had to extend the counting of votes in Pennsylvania ,days and days and days and days to get all those votes counted. Some districts had 300% more votes than they actually had voters. And the Democrats had to hammer it the very next day ,no cheating, no cheating there was no cheating. Lies . They didn't want to look. The hey didn't want anybody to look. How can you make such a statement there's no cheating the very next day? What a farce.

Old 04-20-2024, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I get it, it’s okay to not like a President, but accepting they/them as president should only be limited to the righteous and chosen political party of the media, academia, and all the other institutions and agencies that really really care about people. They are humanists and environmentalists. They know that no human is illegal, and that the racist and sexist founding of this “country” is inherently illegitimate and the indigenous peoples of what colonizers called “The Americas” are rightfully citizens of The Americas so no immigration status is truly needed. It’s like saying you can’t move from one state to another without immigrating there. We have been historically told that old white men are the problem and that’s true, but Joe Biden is a proven ally of marginalized communities, disenfranchised people, and the downtrodden.
Joe Biden is wiping out the middle class and the poor. Go talk to them about how food prices and gas prices have gone Sky high. Insurance costs are going way up they're struggling like never before. Biden created a whole pile of more poor people. But keeps spending sending our money to other countries and to illegal aliens. Biden creates inflation plus killing our energy industry on day one. Any country that lacks energy is a third world country. Biden knows this and he wants to make us a third world country. He hates you and every American.

Old 04-20-2024, 08:15 AM

15,421 posts, read 7,477,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Apparently you don't realize that other countries have borders and keep other people out. One is India , a very fortified border to keep the Palestinians out because they're nothing but a bunch of terrorists who hate and spread hate.
Why would India build a wall to keep out Palestinians? There are no Palestinians anywhere near India. Nor is India a destination for Palestinians.

Old 04-20-2024, 08:54 AM

14,941 posts, read 12,136,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
When I was in high school, Jimmy Carter was elected. The next day, some of the students came to school wearing black arm bands. First period in school, my Latin teacher stood up and said to those wearing armbands, "get out of my classroom. Until you can show respect to your US president, don't come back in to my class". After about 15 minutes, they came back in, repentant. And actually, they were nice kids.

My Latin teacher was a Republican. But when the chips were down, she understood the basic idea of acknowledging the US president.

We used to understand this.
It doesn't look as though your Latin teacher understood her students' right of free speech though, now does it?

Old 04-20-2024, 08:56 AM

14,941 posts, read 12,136,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Why would India build a wall to keep out Palestinians? There are no Palestinians anywhere near India. Nor is India a destination for Palestinians.
And you know that how.......????

Old 04-20-2024, 09:01 AM

25,711 posts, read 18,784,900 times
Calamity Joe is the Great Destroyer.

Unfortunately he is my Great Destroyer because he is the "king" of my country (actually, it's his handlers, but that's another discussion). If there were anyplace to go that is any better, I'd go there. But there isn't. I envy those who fled Europe after the discovery of The Americas. Yes, they had a horribly rough time here, but at least they had somewhere to run to to get away from exactly what we have happening right now in the US.

The root cause of the problem is those people who wish to have control over everyone around them. If the brilliant genetic engineers could find the genetic cause of this defect and the virologists could engineer a virus that would attack those who have this genetic defect... we'd ALL be much better off on this planet.

Old 04-20-2024, 09:13 AM

25,711 posts, read 18,784,900 times
Quote:
So why aren’t states helping their own citizens then. What are the governors in poor states like Mississippi doing. And you really have no idea what these illegals do for our country and our economy. Educate yourself
They allow the "rich people" (that you leftists always whine about) to offer jobs way below minimum wage (that you leftists always whine about) thus denying US citizens jobs that could have been at or above minimum wage (that you leftists always whine about).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies